BDO Bursary application form- will help students who have completed their studies and want to do their further education. BDO is a good company, and it is a golden opportunity for the students to make their future secure. These awards are given to students without regard to caste, creed, religion, age, nationality, or disability. Students receiving the BDO scholarship will get a fantastic amount to continue their further studies in college or universities. You are requested to read the complete article for the BDO bursary online application form and to know the procedure how to apply for it. We will also provide you with the BDO bursary online application Download link.
BDO scholarship program covers all the student expenses for their further studies, such as accommodation fees, meals, books etc. After BDO provides the bursary, it wants the student receiving it to complete work or training for them after completing their studies. This is beneficial for both the company and the student receiving the bursary because they get employment directly after completing their studies. BDO also gets an educated and well-trained employee in their team.
BDO Bursary 2021-2022 | Download BDO Bursary application form PDF
These steps are taken by BDO bursary, South Africa, to help students complete their education and then hire them. By this, the student becomes employed after completing their studies or course that they were pursuing. For applying for an BDO scholarship, you can google the BDO bursary online application, where you will get to know how to register yourself to get the bursary for further studies. There are many available bursaries in South Africa where you can try and get registered to achieve the award. You can check our Home page for Latest Bursaries section to know more.
|Below this section, we have provided you with all the required information about the BDO bursary. But if you want, you can check out these bursaries, which are divided for your convenience. We have gathered all the bursaries for you all. We thought that some visitors might also be interested in other bursaries, so we have created a separate section below; you can check that out if you are interested.|
Check out all the active Accounting Bursaries from this page.
Requirement and Important Information on BDO Bursary 2021-2022
Application fees for the BDO Bursary will be none this means no fees will be taken for the Bursary.
To be considered for a bursary, you should meet the following criteria:
- Be studying at an accredited university which offers South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA) accredited programmes through to Honours / CTA level.
- NOT be signed with any other professional services firm to complete a Chartered Accountant training contract
- NOT be in possession of a bursary / scholarship / financial assistance award which has employment obligations or post training contract employment obligations;
- Commitment to study towards a CA(SA) qualification with majors in accounting and auditing
Minimum “B” in Mathematics (Maths Literacy is not accepted)
Minimum “B” in English Home Language or as a 1st language
Overall average of 70% or higher in Grade 11 and Grade 12
Proof of provisional acceptance from a SAICA accredited university for the CA(SA) programme.
70% or more in Accounts I
65% or more in Accounts II
Continuation of bursary for CTA will depend on achieving the minimum requirements as stipulated by the university.
Disclaimer:- Kindly check all the Bursary information from the official BDO website because a small mistake of ours can cause you great harm.
Applications must be done online from the link given below.
How to apply for BDO Bursary?
- First, Download the BDO Bursary application form provided below.
- Please read the BDO Bursary form carefully and fill it up.
- Attach all the mandatory documents required for BDO Bursary.
- Upload it on the official website of BDO.
- To visit the BDO official website or to apply for it, the link mentioned below.
FAQ On BDO Bursary:
- What is an BDO Bursary?
Ans: BDO Bursary means where BDO covers all the expenses of the students pursuing their studies. They help the students receiving the awards to complete their education, and then BDO hires them and provides them employment.
- Who qualifies for an BDO bursary?
Ans: Every organization providing a bursary has criteria that need to be fulfilled to apply for it. Requirements for BDO bursary may include age, academic achievement, age etc. If you are planning to apply for it first, you have to meet their requirements.
- How do bursaries work?
Ans: A bursary is a sum of money provided to the student achieving the award. Here, BDO provided BDO bursaries to students for their further studies.
- Is an BDO bursary free money?
Ans: Yes, BDO bursaries are free of cost and should not be paid back. Students get bursary directly from the college or university.
How is our Nxtgovtjobs website different from others?
You will find many sites where they post articles on bursaries, but do you know how our Nxtgovtjobs site is better? So, have a look at our points also:
- Our Nxtgovtjobs site provides a list of all the upcoming bursaries in South Africa.
- You will get to know the steps on how to apply for bursaries like in this article we explain on BDO Bursary.
- You will be notified of the arrival of any new upcoming bursaries.
- We provide you with the list of best bursaries faster than any other websites.
- Many sites will grab and post any bursaries right on their website, but we aim to provide quality, so we do deep research and then publish it.
- We always keep researching new bursaries and also see users comment on our post. This topic was also commented on by one of our users.