Deloitte Bursary application form- will help students who have completed their studies and want to do their further education. Deloitte is a good company, and it is a golden opportunity for the students to make their future secure. These awards are given to students without regard to caste, creed, religion, age, nationality, or disability. Students receiving the Deloitte scholarship will get a fantastic amount to continue their further studies in college or universities. You are requested to read the complete article for the Deloitte bursary online application form and to know the procedure how to apply for it. We will also provide you with the Deloitte bursary online application Download link.
Deloitte scholarship program covers all the student expenses for their further studies, such as accommodation fees, meals, books etc. After Deloitte provides the bursary, it wants the student receiving it to complete work or training for them after completing their studies. This is beneficial for both the company and the student receiving the bursary because they get employment directly after completing their studies. Deloitte also gets an educated and well-trained employee in their team.
Deloitte Bursary 2021-2022 | Download Deloitte Bursary application form PDF
These steps are taken by Deloitte bursary, South Africa, to help students complete their education and then hire them. By this, the student becomes employed after completing their studies or course that they were pursuing. For applying for an Deloitte scholarship, you can google the Deloitte bursary online application, where you will get to know how to register yourself to get the bursary for further studies. There are many available bursaries in South Africa where you can try and get registered to achieve the award. You can check our Home page for Latest Bursaries section to know more.
|Below this section, we have provided you with all the required information about the Deloitte bursary. But if you want, you can check out these bursaries, which are divided for your convenience. We have gathered all the bursaries for you all. We thought that some visitors might also be interested in other bursaries, so we have created a separate section below; you can check that out if you are interested.|
Check out all the active Accounting Bursaries from this page.
Requirement and Important Information on Deloitte Bursary 2021-2022
Application fees for the Deloitte Bursary will be none this means no fees will be taken for the Bursary.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African OR Namibian citizen
- Completed Matric OR currently in Matric
- Completed Mathematics in Matric (not Mathematical Literacy)
- Studying or intend on studying towards a CA-stream undergraduate or postgraduate qualification
- Studying or intend on studying at a SAICA accredited University
- Wish to pursue a career in the Chartered Accountancy profession
- Academic requirements for Accounting major
- In your first or second year of study and have a achieved a minimum overall average of 70%
- In your third year of study and have a achieved a minimum overall average of 65%
- Completed at least 4 subjects in your previous academic year of study
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
Apply online and follow the steps as listed:
You may be required to submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation when applying (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy of)
- Matric latest results, if currently in Matric
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric
- Latest tertiary academic record
- Motivational Letter
Disclaimer:- Kindly check all the Bursary information from the official Deloitte website because a small mistake of ours can cause you great harm.
Applications must be done online from the link given below.
How to apply for Deloitte Bursary?
- First, Download the Deloitte Bursary application form provided below.
- Please read the Deloitte Bursary form carefully and fill it up.
- Attach all the mandatory documents required for Deloitte Bursary.
- Upload it on the official website of Deloitte.
- To visit the Deloitte official website or to apply for it, the link mentioned below.
FAQ On Deloitte Bursary:
- What is an Deloitte Bursary?
Ans: Deloitte Bursary means where Deloitte covers all the expenses of the students pursuing their studies. They help the students receiving the awards to complete their education, and then Deloitte hires them and provides them employment.
- Who qualifies for an Deloitte bursary?
Ans: Every organization providing a bursary has criteria that need to be fulfilled to apply for it. Requirements for Deloitte bursary may include age, academic achievement, age etc. If you are planning to apply for it first, you have to meet their requirements.
- How do bursaries work?
Ans: A bursary is a sum of money provided to the student achieving the award. Here, Deloitte provided Deloitte bursaries to students for their further studies.
- Is an Deloitte bursary free money?
Ans: Yes, Deloitte bursaries are free of cost and should not be paid back. Students get bursary directly from the college or university.
How is our Nxtgovtjobs website different from others?
You will find many sites where they post articles on bursaries, but do you know how our Nxtgovtjobs site is better? So, have a look at our points also:
- Our Nxtgovtjobs site provides a list of all the upcoming bursaries in South Africa.
- You will get to know the steps on how to apply for bursaries like in this article we explain on Deloitte Bursary.
- You will be notified of the arrival of any new upcoming bursaries.
- We provide you with the list of best bursaries faster than any other websites.
- Many sites will grab and post any bursaries right on their website, but we aim to provide quality, so we do deep research and then publish it.
- We always keep researching new bursaries and also see users comment on our post. This topic was also commented on by one of our users.