EY Bursary application form- will help students who have completed their studies and want to do their further education. EY is a good company, and it is a golden opportunity for the students to make their future secure. These awards are given to students without regard to caste, creed, religion, age, nationality, or disability. Students receiving the EY scholarship will get a fantastic amount to continue their further studies in college or universities. You are requested to read the complete article for the EY bursary online application form and to know the procedure how to apply for it. We will also provide you with the EY bursary online application Download link.
EY scholarship program covers all the student expenses for their further studies, such as accommodation fees, meals, books etc. After EY provides the bursary, it wants the student receiving it to complete work or training for them after completing their studies. This is beneficial for both the company and the student receiving the bursary because they get employment directly after completing their studies. EY also gets an educated and well-trained employee in their team.
EY Bursary 2021-2022 | Download EY Bursary application form PDF
These steps are taken by EY bursary, South Africa, to help students complete their education and then hire them. By this, the student becomes employed after completing their studies or course that they were pursuing. For applying for an EY scholarship, you can google the EY bursary online application, where you will get to know how to register yourself to get the bursary for further studies. There are many available bursaries in South Africa where you can try and get registered to achieve the award. You can check our Home page for Latest Bursaries section to know more.
|Below this section, we have provided you with all the required information about the EY bursary. But if you want, you can check out these bursaries, which are divided for your convenience. We have gathered all the bursaries for you all. We thought that some visitors might also be interested in other bursaries, so we have created a separate section below; you can check that out if you are interested.|
Check out all the active Accounting Bursaries from this page.
Requirement and Important Information on EY Bursary 2021-2022
Application fees for the EY Bursary will be none this means no fees will be taken for the Bursary.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must be currently in Matric or have completed Matric
- Must have a strong academic record
- Must be studying or registered to study towards a Chartered Accountancy degree qualification (3 to 4 years) and an Accounting Honours/ Certificate in Theory in Accounting (CTA) (1 year)
- Must be studying or accepted to study at one of the following SAICA (South African Institute of Chartered Accountants) accredited Universities: University of Witwatersrand/ University of Johannesburg/ University of Pretoria/ Rhodes University/ University of Cape Town/ University of Western Cape/ University of Stellenbosch/ University of Free State/ North West University/ University of KwaZulu-Natal/ University of Fort Hare/ University of Limpopo/ University of Zululand/ University of Venda/ Walter Sisulu University/ UNISA/ Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University/ Monash (IIE MSA)/ Institute of Accounting Science
- Must have achieved a minimum of 4 A’s in Matric (excluding Life Orientation)
- Must have strong accounting skills
- Must have the ability to build relationships
- Academic Merit with Financial Need Bursary: must have proven financial need
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Grade 11 final academic report or transcript (certified copy)
- Latest fee quote from University (on letterhead)
- Proof of University registration (on letterhead)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivational letter to support your application
- Academic Merit with Financial Need Bursary: proof of household income
Disclaimer:- Kindly check all the Bursary information from the official EY website because a small mistake of ours can cause you great harm.
Applications must be done online here: EY Bursary Application
How to apply for EY Bursary?
- First, Download the EY Bursary application form provided below.
- Please read the EY Bursary form carefully and fill it up.
- Attach all the mandatory documents required for EY Bursary.
- Upload it on the official website of EY.
- To visit the EY official website or to apply for it, the link mentioned below.
FAQ On EY Bursary:
- What is an EY Bursary?
Ans: EY Bursary means where EY covers all the expenses of the students pursuing their studies. They help the students receiving the awards to complete their education, and then EY hires them and provides them employment.
- Who qualifies for an EY bursary?
Ans: Every organization providing a bursary has criteria that need to be fulfilled to apply for it. Requirements for EY bursary may include age, academic achievement, age etc. If you are planning to apply for it first, you have to meet their requirements.
- How do bursaries work?
Ans: A bursary is a sum of money provided to the student achieving the award. Here, EY provided EY bursaries to students for their further studies.
- Is an EY bursary free money?
Ans: Yes, EY bursaries are free of cost and should not be paid back. Students get bursary directly from the college or university.
How is our Nxtgovtjobs website different from others?
You will find many sites where they post articles on bursaries, but do you know how our Nxtgovtjobs site is better? So, have a look at our points also:
- Our Nxtgovtjobs site provides a list of all the upcoming bursaries in South Africa.
- You will get to know the steps on how to apply for bursaries like in this article we explain on EY Bursary.
- You will be notified of the arrival of any new upcoming bursaries.
- We provide you with the list of best bursaries faster than any other websites.
- Many sites will grab and post any bursaries right on their website, but we aim to provide quality, so we do deep research and then publish it.
- We always keep researching new bursaries and also see users comment on our post. This topic was also commented on by one of our users.