Latest News regarding the release and overview of EY Bursary. Tips and Process to submit EY Bursary 2023 Online Application. We will share the Benefits and Advantages of taking part in the EY Scholarship. Scroll down to access the list of the Latest Available Bursaries for 2023
EY Open Bursaries Information you Need to Know.
The announcement of EY Bursaries has opened the door to a world of exciting possibilities for Freshers. Recruiters call out candidates to Apply for Postgraduate Bursaries at EY. Per the notification, Online Bursary Applications are being accepted online at their Official Career Portal. Candidates can also find many other Latest Bursaries on this site and apply for them.
Law Bursaries at EY Career Portal 2023
EY bursary program offers a range of opportunities for students in financial need to pursue their future dreams. The officials open Bursaries at multiple positions for several numbers of Students. EY provides law bursaries, allowing aspiring students to gain invaluable Skills and experiences. So, read more about Upcoming EY Scholarship and How to Apply for Available Bursaries at EY.
|Download the EY Bursary Application form PDF
|R 195000-25000/- Annually
|31 Mar 2023
EY Bursary Requirements and Eligibility Criteria-
- South African citizen
- Studying towards a Chartered Accountants (SA) qualification
- Achieved high academic results
How to apply for an EY Bursary 2023?
The Process to Submit Online Applications for EY Bursaries has been stepped below.
- Tap on the “Apply Now” Button available, which helps you to redirect to the Official Portal of EY Career.
- A list of all the latest openings of EY Bursaries will appear on the Screen.
- Select the best Positions for Yourself as per your academic achievements.
- Verify your Degreed and proceed to Download EY Bursary Application Form.
- Fill out the form, enter all the essential details, and attach the certified copies of the required Documents.
- Finally, please review your Application and upload it to the Official Portal Site of EY Career.
Contact Details of EY Bursary Department–
2nd Floor Spitskop Building, 86 Kellner Street, Westdene,Bloemfontein 9301