FASSET Bursary application form- will help students who have completed their studies and want to do their further education. FASSET is a good company, and it is a golden opportunity for the students to make their future secure. These awards are given to students without regard to caste, creed, religion, age, nationality, or disability. Students receiving the FASSET scholarship will get a fantastic amount to continue their further studies in college or universities. You are requested to read the complete article for the FASSET bursary online application form and to know the procedure how to apply for it. We will also provide you with the FASSET bursary online application Download link.
FASSET scholarship program covers all the student expenses for their further studies, such as accommodation fees, meals, books etc. After FASSET provides the bursary, it wants the student receiving it to complete work or training for them after completing their studies. This is beneficial for both the company and the student receiving the bursary because thFASSET get employment directly after completing their studies. FASSET also gets an educated and well-trained employee in their team.
FASSET Bursary 2021-2022 | Download FASSET Bursary application form PDF
These steps are taken by FASSET bursary, South Africa, to help students complete their education and then hire them. By this, the student becomes employed after completing their studies or course that thFASSET were pursuing. For applying for an FASSET scholarship, you can google the FASSET bursary online application, where you will get to know how to register yourself to get the bursary for further studies. There are many available bursaries in South Africa where you can try and get registered to achieve the award. You can check our Home page for Latest Bursaries section to know more.
|Below this section, we have provided you with all the required information about the FASSET bursary. But if you want, you can check out these bursaries, which are divided for your convenience. We have gathered all the bursaries for you all. We thought that some visitors might also be interested in other bursaries, so we have created a separate section below; you can check that out if you are interested.|
Check out all the active Accounting Bursaries from this page.
Requirement and Important Information on FASSET Bursary 2021-2022
Application fees for the FASSET Bursary will be none this means no fees will be taken for the Bursary.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric
- In the penultimate (second last) or final year of study
- Studying within one of the aforementioned fields of study
- Studying at a recognised University or University of Technology in South Africa
- Accounting degree students: must have achieved a minimum of level 6 for Mathematics in Matric
- Meet the minimum entry requirements of your chosen University in your selected field of study
- Proven financial need (family income of between R123 000 and R300 000 per annum)
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
You may apply in one of the following ways:
1) Online at: https://careerwise.co.za/applications/registrations/
(You will need to register an account and then login to complete your application. The promo code to be used is: F2018)
2) By downloading and completing the FASSET Bursary Application Form.
You will be required to submit copies of the following supporting documentation –
- ID document (certified copy)
- Photograph (passport size)
- Grade 11 final results (current Matric students)
- Matric certificate (if completed Matric)
- Proof of admission into a tertiary institution
- Full academic record to date (current tertiary students)
Disclaimer:- Kindly check all the Bursary information from the official FASSET website because a small mistake of ours can cause you great harm.
Download the CareerWise-Bursary-Application-Form-8
How to apply for FASSET Bursary?
- First, Download the FASSET Bursary application form provided below.
- Please read the FASSET Bursary form carefully and fill it up.
- Attach all the mandatory documents required for FASSET Bursary.
- Upload it on the official website of FASSET.
- To visit the FASSET official website or to apply for it, the link mentioned below.
FAQ On FASSET Bursary:
- What is an FASSET Bursary?
Ans: FASSET Bursary means where FASSET covers all the expenses of the students pursuing their studies. ThFASSET help the students receiving the awards to complete their education, and then FASSET hires them and provides them employment.
- Who qualifies for an FASSET bursary?
Ans: Every organization providing a bursary has criteria that need to be fulfilled to apply for it. Requirements for FASSET bursary may include age, academic achievement, age etc. If you are planning to apply for it first, you have to meet their requirements.
- How do bursaries work?
Ans: A bursary is a sum of monFASSET provided to the student achieving the award. Here, FASSET provided FASSET bursaries to students for their further studies.
- Is an FASSET bursary free monFASSET?
Ans: Yes, FASSET bursaries are free of cost and should not be paid back. Students get bursary directly from the college or university.
How is our Nxtgovtjobs website different from others?
You will find many sites where thFASSET post articles on bursaries, but do you know how our Nxtgovtjobs site is better? So, have a look at our points also:
- Our Nxtgovtjobs site provides a list of all the upcoming bursaries in South Africa.
- You will get to know the steps on how to apply for bursaries like in this article we explain on FASSET Bursary.
- You will be notified of the arrival of any new upcoming bursaries.
- We provide you with the list of best bursaries faster than any other websites.
- Many sites will grab and post any bursaries right on their website, but we aim to provide quality, so we do deep research and then publish it.
- We always keep researching new bursaries and also see users comment on our post. This topic was also commented on by one of our users.