IMAS Bursary application form- will help students who have completed their studies and want to do their further education. IMAS is a good company, and it is a golden opportunity for the students to make their future secure. These awards are given to students without regard to caste, creed, religion, age, nationality, or disability. Students receiving the IMAS scholarship will get a fantastic amount to continue their further studies in college or universities. You are requested to read the complete article for the IMAS bursary online application form and to know the procedure how to apply for it. We will also provide you with the IMAS bursary online application Download link.
IMAS scholarship program covers all the student expenses for their further studies, such as accommodation fees, meals, books etc. After IMAS provides the bursary, it wants the student receiving it to complete work or training for them after completing their studies. This is beneficial for both the company and the student receiving the bursary because they get employment directly after completing their studies. IMAS also gets an educated and well-trained employee in their team.
IMAS Bursary 2021-2022 | Download IMAS Bursary application form PDF
These steps are taken by IMAS bursary, South Africa, to help students complete their education and then hire them. By this, the student becomes employed after completing their studies or course that they were pursuing. For applying for an IMAS scholarship, you can google the IMAS bursary online application, where you will get to know how to register yourself to get the bursary for further studies. There are many available bursaries in South Africa where you can try and get registered to achieve the award. You can check our Home page for Latest Bursaries section to know more.
|Below this section, we have provided you with all the required information about the IMAS bursary. But if you want, you can check out these bursaries, which are divided for your convenience. We have gathered all the bursaries for you all. We thought that some visitors might also be interested in other bursaries, so we have created a separate section below; you can check that out if you are interested.|
Check out all the active Accounting Bursaries from this page.
Requirement and Important Information on IMAS Bursary 2021-2022
Application fees for the IMAS Bursary will be none this means no fees will be taken for the Bursary.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE IMAS BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must reside within the Western Cape province
- You must be a Black student OR you must be Black/ Coloured students residing within the Western Cape province
- You must be currently unemployed
- You must have completed a National Diploma or BCom Degree in 2019 or 2020
- You must have studied at a recognised South African tertiary institution
- You must intend on studying full-time or part-time at the IMAS Campus in Braamfontein (ACCA or CIMA)
- You must NOT be registered with another institution
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE IMAS BURSARY
Applications must be submitted online at the link given below
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Full academic record/ transcripts (on tertiary institution letterhead)
- Latest tertiary results (on tertiary institution letterhead)
Disclaimer:- Kindly check all the Bursary information from the official IMAS website because a small mistake of ours can cause you great harm.
Applications must be submitted online at https://imas-sa.co.za/unemployed-graduates-bursary-fund/
How to apply for IMAS Bursary?
- First, Download the IMAS Bursary application form provided below.
- Please read the IMAS Bursary form carefully and fill it up.
- Attach all the mandatory documents required for IMAS Bursary.
- Upload it on the official website of IMAS.
- To visit the IMAS official website or to apply for it, the link mentioned below.
FAQ On IMAS Bursary:
- What is an IMAS Bursary?
Ans: IMAS Bursary means where IMAS covers all the expenses of the students pursuing their studies. They help the students receiving the awards to complete their education, and then IMAS hires them and provides them employment.
- Who qualifies for an IMAS bursary?
Ans: Every organization providing a bursary has criteria that need to be fulfilled to apply for it. Requirements for IMAS bursary may include age, academic achievement, age etc. If you are planning to apply for it first, you have to meet their requirements.
- How do bursaries work?
Ans: A bursary is a sum of money provided to the student achieving the award. Here, IMAS provided IMAS bursaries to students for their further studies.
- Is an IMAS bursary free money?
Ans: Yes, IMAS bursaries are free of cost and should not be paid back. Students get bursary directly from the college or university.
How is our Nxtgovtjobs website different from others?
You will find many sites where they post articles on bursaries, but do you know how our Nxtgovtjobs site is better? So, have a look at our points also:
- Our Nxtgovtjobs site provides a list of all the upcoming bursaries in South Africa.
- You will get to know the steps on how to apply for bursaries like in this article we explain on IMAS Bursary.
- You will be notified of the arrival of any new upcoming bursaries.
- We provide you with the list of best bursaries faster than any other websites.
- Many sites will grab and post any bursaries right on their website, but we aim to provide quality, so we do deep research and then publish it.
- We always keep researching new bursaries and also see users comment on our post. This topic was also commented on by one of our users.