FEDISA Fashion School Bursary application form- will help students who have completed their studies and want to do their further education. FEDISA Fashion School is a good company, and it is a golden opportunity for the students to make their future secure. These awards are given to students without regard to caste, creed, religion, age, nationality, or disability. Students receiving the FEDISA Fashion School scholarship will get a fantastic amount to continue their further studies in college or universities. You are requested to read the complete article for the FEDISA Fashion School bursary online application form and to know the procedure how to apply for it. We will also provide you with the FEDISA Fashion School bursary online application Download link.
FEDISA Fashion School scholarship program covers all the student expenses for their further studies, such as accommodation fees, meals, books etc. After FEDISA Fashion School provides the bursary, it wants the student receiving it to complete work or training for them after completing their studies. This is beneficial for both the company and the student receiving the bursary because they get employment directly after completing their studies. FEDISA Fashion School also gets an educated and well-trained employee in their team.
FEDISA Fashion School Bursary 2021-2022 | Download FEDISA Fashion School Bursary application form PDF
These steps are taken by FEDISA Fashion School bursary, South Africa, to help students complete their education and then hire them. By this, the student becomes employed after completing their studies or course that they were pursuing. For applying for an FEDISA Fashion School scholarship, you can google the FEDISA Fashion School bursary online application, where you will get to know how to register yourself to get the bursary for further studies. There are many available bursaries in South Africa where you can try and get registered to achieve the award. You can check our Home page for Latest Bursaries section to know more.
|Below this section, we have provided you with all the required information about the FEDISA Fashion School bursary. But if you want, you can check out these bursaries, which are divided for your convenience. We have gathered all the bursaries for you all. We thought that some visitors might also be interested in other bursaries, so we have created a separate section below; you can check that out if you are interested.|
Check out all the active Arts Bursaries from this page.
Requirement and Important Information on FEDISA Fashion School Bursary 2021-2022
Application fees for the FEDISA Fashion School Bursary will be none this means no fees will be taken for the Bursary.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- Must be a South African citizen and resident
- Must have completed Matric OR be currently in Matric
- Must have achieved/ will achieve a Bachelor pass or a Diploma pass in Matric
- Must be interested in following a career in fashion (fashion designer/ fashion buyer/ fashion stylist/ fashion editor etc)
- Must meet the entrance criteria for the BA Degree in Fashion Design/ Diploma in Fashion Merchandising, Marketing and Media at FEDISA
- Must be fluent in English (all courses will be taught in English only)
Steps to apply for the Bursary:
Applicants will also be required to create a runway look as part of the bursary application. Follow these rules and tips when creating your look:
- You may only submit your own original work.
- You may use materials, artefacts, accessories and garments to style your own FEDISA “Future Vision” Model for the runway.
- You may recycle, upcycle, innovate and individualize to bring your own style to the runway.
- You should style your creation from head to toe – from make-up, hair and hat at the top, to shoes at the bottom.
- Your total look should not cost more than R500 (you will be required to submit proof of expenses).
- You may use any technique to create your garments, shoes and accessories, and they should be carefully packaged.
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your application
- ID document (certified copy)
- Grade 11 final results, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Receipts and breakdown of your costs for items used to create your look
- Photos of your runway look (including a front view, back view, side view and 3 close ups shots)
- Description of your conceptual and creative process, your innovation and style, how you created your look, what inspired your final styling design and where you found your material (maximum of 500 words)
- Motivational letter explaining why you wish to study at FEDISA Fashion School, why you choose the course of study and why you deserve to be awarded a bursary (maximum of 500 words)
- Garments and accessories used to create your look (must be carefully packaged)
Disclaimer:- Kindly check all the Bursary information from the official FEDISA Fashion School website because a small mistake of ours can cause you great harm.
Applications must be done online at Future Vision Bursary
How to apply for FEDISA Fashion School Bursary?
- First, Download the FEDISA Fashion School Bursary application form provided below.
- Please read the FEDISA Fashion School Bursary form carefully and fill it up.
- Attach all the mandatory documents required for FEDISA Fashion School Bursary.
- Upload it on the official website of FEDISA Fashion School.
- To visit the FEDISA Fashion School official website or to apply for it, the link mentioned below.
FAQ On FEDISA Fashion School Bursary:
- What is an FEDISA Fashion School Bursary?
Ans: FEDISA Fashion School Bursary means where FEDISA Fashion School covers all the expenses of the students pursuing their studies. They help the students receiving the awards to complete their education, and then FEDISA Fashion School hires them and provides them employment.
- Who qualifies for an FEDISA Fashion School bursary?
Ans: Every organization providing a bursary has criteria that need to be fulfilled to apply for it. Requirements for FEDISA Fashion School bursary may include age, academic achievement, age etc. If you are planning to apply for it first, you have to meet their requirements.
- How do bursaries work?
Ans: A bursary is a sum of money provided to the student achieving the award. Here, FEDISA Fashion School provided FEDISA Fashion School bursaries to students for their further studies.
- Is an FEDISA Fashion School bursary free money?
Ans: Yes, FEDISA Fashion School bursaries are free of cost and should not be paid back. Students get bursary directly from the college or university.
How is our Nxtgovtjobs website different from others?
You will find many sites where they post articles on bursaries, but do you know how our Nxtgovtjobs site is better? So, have a look at our points also:
- Our Nxtgovtjobs site provides a list of all the upcoming bursaries in South Africa.
- You will get to know the steps on how to apply for bursaries like in this article we explain on FEDISA Fashion School Bursary.
- You will be notified of the arrival of any new upcoming bursaries.
- We provide you with the list of best bursaries faster than any other websites.
- Many sites will grab and post any bursaries right on their website, but we aim to provide quality, so we do deep research and then publish it.
- We always keep researching new bursaries and also see users comment on our post. This topic was also commented on by one of our users.