Industrial Development Corporation Bursary application form- will help students who have completed their studies and want to do their further education. Industrial Development Corporation is a good company, and it is a golden opportunity for the students to make their future secure. These awards are given to students without regard to caste, creed, religion, age, nationality, or disability. Students receiving the Industrial Development Corporation scholarship will get a fantastic amount to continue their further studies in college or universities. You are requested to read the complete article for the Industrial Development Corporation bursary online application form and to know the procedure how to apply for it. We will also provide you with the Industrial Development Corporation bursary online application Download link.
Industrial Development Corporation scholarship program covers all the student expenses for their further studies, such as accommodation fees, meals, books etc. After Industrial Development Corporation provides the bursary, it wants the student receiving it to complete work or training for them after completing their studies. This is beneficial for both the company and the student receiving the bursary because they get employment directly after completing their studies. Industrial Development Corporation also gets an educated and well-trained employee in their team.
Industrial Development Corporation Bursary 2021-2022 | Download Industrial Development Corporation Bursary application form PDF
These steps are taken by Industrial Development Corporation bursary, South Africa, to help students complete their education and then hire them. By this, the student becomes employed after completing their studies or course that they were pursuing. For applying for an Industrial Development Corporation scholarship, you can google the Industrial Development Corporation bursary online application, where you will get to know how to register yourself to get the bursary for further studies. There are many available bursaries in South Africa where you can try and get registered to achieve the award. You can check our Home page for Latest Bursaries section to know more.
|Below this section, we have provided you with all the required information about the Industrial Development Corporation bursary. But if you want, you can check out these bursaries, which are divided for your convenience. We have gathered all the bursaries for you all. We thought that some visitors might also be interested in other bursaries, so we have created a separate section below; you can check that out if you are interested.|
Check out all the active Commerce Bursaries from this page.
Requirement and Important Information on Industrial Development Corporation Bursary 2021-2022
Application fees for the Industrial Development Corporation Bursary will be none this means no fees will be taken for the Bursary.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Residing in South Africa
- Under 25 years old
- Completed Matric OR currently in completed Matric
- Studying or intend on studying full time within one of the aforementioned fields of study
- Studying or intend on studying at a recognised public University/ University of Technology/ TVET College (NOT a private institute)
- Achieved a minimum “B” symbol for Mathematics and Science in Matric
- NOT currently in receipt of any other funding from a bursary or employer
- Proven financial need – based on total household income
- Students with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Students living in rural communities are encouraged to apply
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Grade 11 final results, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Matric June results, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Latest academic results, if not studying this year (certified copy)
- Full tertiary academic record, if currently at tertiary level (certified copy)
- Proof of Registration/ provisional admission
- Parents/ guardians proof of income (latest payslips if employed/ sworn affidavit or financial statements if self-employed/ sworn affidavit or death certificate if deceased/ divorce certificate if divorced/ sworn statement if separated) (certified copies)
Disclaimer:- Kindly check all the Bursary information from the official Industrial Development Corporation website because a small mistake of ours can cause you great harm.
Applications must be done online at IDC Bursary
How to apply for Industrial Development Corporation Bursary?
- First, Download the Industrial Development Corporation Bursary application form provided below.
- Please read the Industrial Development Corporation Bursary form carefully and fill it up.
- Attach all the mandatory documents required for Industrial Development Corporation Bursary.
- Upload it on the official website of Industrial Development Corporation.
- To visit the Industrial Development Corporation official website or to apply for it, the link mentioned below.
FAQ On Industrial Development Corporation Bursary:
- What is an Industrial Development Corporation Bursary?
Ans: Industrial Development Corporation Bursary means where Industrial Development Corporation covers all the expenses of the students pursuing their studies. They help the students receiving the awards to complete their education, and then Industrial Development Corporation hires them and provides them employment.
- Who qualifies for an Industrial Development Corporation bursary?
Ans: Every organization providing a bursary has criteria that need to be fulfilled to apply for it. Requirements for Industrial Development Corporation bursary may include age, academic achievement, age etc. If you are planning to apply for it first, you have to meet their requirements.
- How do bursaries work?
Ans: A bursary is a sum of money provided to the student achieving the award. Here, Industrial Development Corporation provided Industrial Development Corporation bursaries to students for their further studies.
- Is an Industrial Development Corporation bursary free money?
Ans: Yes, Industrial Development Corporation bursaries are free of cost and should not be paid back. Students get bursary directly from the college or university.
How is our Nxtgovtjobs website different from others?
You will find many sites where they post articles on bursaries, but do you know how our Nxtgovtjobs site is better? So, have a look at our points also:
- Our Nxtgovtjobs site provides a list of all the upcoming bursaries in South Africa.
- You will get to know the steps on how to apply for bursaries like in this article we explain on Industrial Development Corporation Bursary.
- You will be notified of the arrival of any new upcoming bursaries.
- We provide you with the list of best bursaries faster than any other websites.
- Many sites will grab and post any bursaries right on their website, but we aim to provide quality, so we do deep research and then publish it.
- We always keep researching new bursaries and also see users comment on our post. This topic was also commented on by one of our users.