Dell Development Fund Bursary application form- will help students who have completed their studies and want to do their further education. Dell Development Fund is a good company, and it is a golden opportunity for the students to make their future secure. These awards are given to students without regard to caste, creed, religion, age, nationality, or disability. Students receiving the Dell Development Fund scholarship will get a fantastic amount to continue their further studies in college or universities. You are requested to read the complete article for the Dell Development Fund bursary online application form and to know the procedure how to apply for it. We will also provide you with the Dell Development Fund bursary online application Download link.
Dell Development Fund scholarship program covers all the student expenses for their further studies, such as accommodation fees, meals, books etc. After Dell Development Fund provides the bursary, it wants the student receiving it to complete work or training for them after completing their studies. This is beneficial for both the company and the student receiving the bursary because they get employment directly after completing their studies. Dell Development Fund also gets an educated and well-trained employee in their team.
Dell Development Fund Bursary 2021-2022 | Download Dell Development Fund Bursary application form PDF
These steps are taken by Dell Development Fund bursary, South Africa, to help students complete their education and then hire them. By this, the student becomes employed after completing their studies or course that they were pursuing. For applying for an Dell Development Fund scholarship, you can google the Dell Development Fund bursary online application, where you will get to know how to register yourself to get the bursary for further studies. There are many available bursaries in South Africa where you can try and get registered to achieve the award. You can check our Home page for Latest Bursaries section to know more.
|Below this section, we have provided you with all the required information about the Dell Development Fund bursary. But if you want, you can check out these bursaries, which are divided for your convenience. We have gathered all the bursaries for you all. We thought that some visitors might also be interested in other bursaries, so we have created a separate section below; you can check that out if you are interested.|
Check out all the active Computer Science & IT Bursaries from this page.
Requirement and Important Information on Dell Development Fund Bursary 2021-2022
Application fees for the Dell Development Fund Bursary will be none this means no fees will be taken for the Bursary.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- Must be a South Africa citizen
- Must have completed Matric
- Must have been accepted to study towards an undergraduate qualification, within one of the aforementioned fields
- Must have been accepted to study at one of the following tertiary institutions in South Africa: University of the Western Cape, Nelson Mandela University, Durban University of Technology or Tshwane University of Technology
- Must NOT hold any other bursary awards/ scholarships/ sponsorships from another company, for the 2021 academic year
- Must have a total household income of no more than R450 000 per annum
- Must be willing to take part in the Dell internship program after graduation
Students who meet the eligibility criteria can obtain a copy of the application form from the financial aid office at: the University of the Western Cape, Nelson Mandela University, Durban University of Technology or Tshwane University of Technology.
Completed application forms and supporting documents must then be returned to the financial aid office.
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form:
- South African ID document or Passport (certified copy)
- Recent ID photograph of yourself (to be attached to the application form)
- Most recent examination results (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if available (certified copy)
- Proof of acceptance to the a tertiary institution
- Parents or guardians death certificate, if deceased (certified copy)
- Parents or guardians divorce decree and details of any maintenance payments, if divorced and paying maintenance
- 2 contactable references who can recommend you (not family members)
- Motivational letter (describing yourself, why you should be awarded the bursary and why you chose your field of study
1) Faxed and emailed applications will NOT be accepted.
2) All supporting documents must be attached to the back of the completed application form.
Disclaimer:- Kindly check all the Bursary information from the official Dell Development Fund website because a small mistake of ours can cause you great harm.
Applications must be done online.
How to apply for Dell Development Fund Bursary?
- First, Download the Dell Development Fund Bursary application form provided below.
- Please read the Dell Development Fund Bursary form carefully and fill it up.
- Attach all the mandatory documents required for Dell Development Fund Bursary.
- Upload it on the official website of Dell Development Fund.
- To visit the Dell Development Fund official website or to apply for it, the link mentioned below.
FAQ On Dell Development Fund Bursary:
- What is an Dell Development Fund Bursary?
Ans: Dell Development Fund Bursary means where Dell Development Fund covers all the expenses of the students pursuing their studies. They help the students receiving the awards to complete their education, and then Dell Development Fund hires them and provides them employment.
- Who qualifies for an Dell Development Fund bursary?
Ans: Every organization providing a bursary has criteria that need to be fulfilled to apply for it. Requirements for Dell Development Fund bursary may include age, academic achievement, age etc. If you are planning to apply for it first, you have to meet their requirements.
- How do bursaries work?
Ans: A bursary is a sum of money provided to the student achieving the award. Here, Dell Development Fund provided Dell Development Fund bursaries to students for their further studies.
- Is an Dell Development Fund bursary free money?
Ans: Yes, Dell Development Fund bursaries are free of cost and should not be paid back. Students get bursary directly from the college or university.
How is our Nxtgovtjobs website different from others?
You will find many sites where they post articles on bursaries, but do you know how our Nxtgovtjobs site is better? So, have a look at our points also:
- Our Nxtgovtjobs site provides a list of all the upcoming bursaries in South Africa.
- You will get to know the steps on how to apply for bursaries like in this article we explain on Dell Development Fund Bursary.
- You will be notified of the arrival of any new upcoming bursaries.
- We provide you with the list of best bursaries faster than any other websites.
- Many sites will grab and post any bursaries right on their website, but we aim to provide quality, so we do deep research and then publish it.
- We always keep researching new bursaries and also see users comment on our post. This topic was also commented on by one of our users.