MultiChoice Bursary application form- will help students who have completed their studies and want to do their further education. MultiChoice is a good company, and it is a golden opportunity for the students to make their future secure. These awards are given to students without regard to caste, creed, religion, age, nationality, or disability. Students receiving the MultiChoice scholarship will get a fantastic amount to continue their further studies in college or universities. You are requested to read the complete article for the MultiChoice bursary online application form and to know the procedure how to apply for it. We will also provide you with the MultiChoice bursary online application Download link.
MultiChoice scholarship program covers all the student expenses for their further studies, such as accommodation fees, meals, books etc. After MultiChoice provides the bursary, it wants the student receiving it to complete work or training for them after completing their studies. This is beneficial for both the company and the student receiving the bursary because they get employment directly after completing their studies. MultiChoice also gets an educated and well-trained employee in their team.
MultiChoice Bursary 2021-2022 | Download MultiChoice Bursary application form PDF
These steps are taken by MultiChoice bursary, South Africa, to help students complete their education and then hire them. By this, the student becomes employed after completing their studies or course that they were pursuing. For applying for an MultiChoice scholarship, you can google the MultiChoice bursary online application, where you will get to know how to register yourself to get the bursary for further studies. There are many available bursaries in South Africa where you can try and get registered to achieve the award. You can check our Home page for Latest Bursaries section to know more.
|Below this section, we have provided you with all the required information about the MultiChoice bursary. But if you want, you can check out these bursaries, which are divided for your convenience. We have gathered all the bursaries for you all. We thought that some visitors might also be interested in other bursaries, so we have created a separate section below; you can check that out if you are interested.|
Check out all the active Computer Science & IT Bursaries from this page.
Requirement and Important Information on MultiChoice Bursary 2021-2022
Application fees for the MultiChoice Bursary will be none this means no fees will be taken for the Bursary.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric
- Studying or registered to study towards a qualification within one of the aforementioned fields of study
- Studying or registered to study at a recognised Higher Learning Institute in South Africa
- Achieved a minimum overall average of 65% for current year of study
- Pursuing first time undergraduate or postgraduate (including Honours and Masters) studies in 2021
- Strong academic performance
- Proven financial need
- Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged students
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- All academic transcripts to date (certified copies)
- Proof preliminary acceptance from an accredited tertiary institution (on letterhead)
- Proforma invoice/ quote from your tertiary institution (on letterhead)
- Parents/ guardians ID documents (certified copies)
- Affidavit confirming guardianship if not living with parent/s
- Proof of monthly household income and dependent (latest payslips if employed/ affidavit if unemployed)
- Household breakdown of monthly budget (including income and expenses)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivational letter explaining why you should be awarded the bursary
- Letter of recommendation from your parent/ guardian (optional, not mandatory)
Applications must be submitted electronically via email to: [email protected]
(Insert the words “MultiChoice Bursary Application – Your Full Name” in the email subject line).
Disclaimer:- Kindly check all the Bursary information from the official MultiChoice website because a small mistake of ours can cause you great harm.
Download and complete the MultiChoice-Bursary-Application-Form
How to apply for MultiChoice Bursary?
- First, Download the MultiChoice Bursary application form provided below.
- Please read the MultiChoice Bursary form carefully and fill it up.
- Attach all the mandatory documents required for MultiChoice Bursary.
- Upload it on the official website of MultiChoice.
- To visit the MultiChoice official website or to apply for it, the link mentioned below.
FAQ On MultiChoice Bursary:
- What is an MultiChoice Bursary?
Ans: MultiChoice Bursary means where MultiChoice covers all the expenses of the students pursuing their studies. They help the students receiving the awards to complete their education, and then MultiChoice hires them and provides them employment.
- Who qualifies for an MultiChoice bursary?
Ans: Every organization providing a bursary has criteria that need to be fulfilled to apply for it. Requirements for MultiChoice bursary may include age, academic achievement, age etc. If you are planning to apply for it first, you have to meet their requirements.
- How do bursaries work?
Ans: A bursary is a sum of money provided to the student achieving the award. Here, MultiChoice provided MultiChoice bursaries to students for their further studies.
- Is an MultiChoice bursary free money?
Ans: Yes, MultiChoice bursaries are free of cost and should not be paid back. Students get bursary directly from the college or university.
How is our Nxtgovtjobs website different from others?
You will find many sites where they post articles on bursaries, but do you know how our Nxtgovtjobs site is better? So, have a look at our points also:
- Our Nxtgovtjobs site provides a list of all the upcoming bursaries in South Africa.
- You will get to know the steps on how to apply for bursaries like in this article we explain on MultiChoice Bursary.
- You will be notified of the arrival of any new upcoming bursaries.
- We provide you with the list of best bursaries faster than any other websites.
- Many sites will grab and post any bursaries right on their website, but we aim to provide quality, so we do deep research and then publish it.
- We always keep researching new bursaries and also see users comment on our post. This topic was also commented on by one of our users.