Tracker Bursary 2023 Closing Date 31 Mar 2023
Latest News regarding the release and overview of Tracker Bursary. Tips and Process to submit Tracker Bursary 2023 Online Application. We will share the Benefits and Advantages of taking part in the Tracker Scholarship. Scroll down to access the list of the Latest Available Bursaries for 2023
Tracker Open Bursaries Information you Need to Know.
The announcement of Tracker Bursaries has opened the door to a world of exciting possibilities for Freshers. Recruiters call out candidates to Apply for Postgraduate Bursaries at Tracker. Per the notification, Online Bursary Applications are being accepted online at their Official Career Portal. Candidates can also find many other Latest Bursaries on this site and apply for them.
Law Bursaries at Tracker Career Portal 2023
Tracker bursary program offers a range of opportunities for students in financial need to pursue their future dreams. The officials open Bursaries at multiple positions for several numbers of Students. Tracker provides law bursaries, allowing aspiring students to gain invaluable Skills and experiences. So, read more about Upcoming Tracker Scholarship and How to Apply for Available Bursaries at Tracker.
|Bursary Type:-||Energy Specialist|
|Application Form:-||Download the Tracker Application form PDF|
|Salary Est:-||R 195000-25000/- Annually|
|Closing Date:-||31 Mar 2023|
Tracker Bursary Requirements and Eligibility Criteria-
- NQF 8 B.Eng. Degree in Chemical/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering.
- Strong record of accomplishment with at least 10 years of experience in the Energy Sector.
- Functional expertise in the following areas:
- Renewable Energy strategies
- Hydrogen Production and Fuel Cell Systems
- Market entry assessments related to the Energy Sector
- Engineering, Procurement and Commercial Management of Energy Projects, Products and Services
- Renewable Energy Strategic options analysis, and financial models
- Commercial offers and Business Case Compilation
- Be self-motivated and organized with strong communication, presentation and team-building skills and experience in producing high calibre reports, papers, and presentations.
- Knowledge in the Wider Energy Sector and the South African Policies and Licenses for Electrical Distribution and Independ Power Production is preferred.
- Strong project management and personnel management skills.
- Willingness and ability to travel, as necessary.
How to apply for an Tracker Bursary 2023?
The Process to Submit Online Applications for Tracker Bursaries has been stepped below.
- Tap on the “Apply Now” Button available, which helps you to redirect to the Official Portal of Tracker Career.
- A list of all the latest openings of Tracker Bursaries will appear on the Screen.
- Select the best Positions for Yourself as per your academic achievements.
- Verify your Degreed and proceed to Download Tracker Bursary Application Form.
- Fill out the form, enter all the essential details, and attach the certified copies of the required Documents.
- Finally, please review your Application and upload it to the Official Portal Site of Tracker Career.
Contact Details of Tracker Bursary Department–
|Address:-||Stonemill Office Park, 340 Republic Rd, Darrenwood, Johannesburg, 2194, South Africa|
|Contact details:-||+27 11 380 0300|
|Email Address:-||Not Available|
Apply Online for Tracker Bursaries 2023
Trending Searching of this Week
Nxtgovtjobs is a one-stop destination for all job seekers looking for reputable and prestigious employment sources.