UCT Department of Information Systems Bursary application form- will help students who have completed their studies and want to do their further education. UCT Department of Information Systems is a good company, and it is a golden opportunity for the students to make their future secure. These awards are given to students without regard to caste, creed, religion, age, nationality, or disability. Students receiving the UCT Department of Information Systems scholarship will get a fantastic amount to continue their further studies in college or universities. You are requested to read the complete article for the UCT Department of Information Systems bursary online application form and to know the procedure how to apply for it. We will also provide you with the UCT Department of Information Systems bursary online application Download link.
UCT Department of Information Systems scholarship program covers all the student expenses for their further studies, such as accommodation fees, meals, books etc. After UCT Department of Information Systems provides the bursary, it wants the student receiving it to complete work or training for them after completing their studies. This is beneficial for both the company and the student receiving the bursary because they get employment directly after completing their studies. UCT Department of Information Systems also gets an educated and well-trained employee in their team.
UCT Department of Information Systems Bursary 2021-2022 | Download UCT Department of Information Systems Bursary application form PDF
These steps are taken by UCT Department of Information Systems bursary, South Africa, to help students complete their education and then hire them. By this, the student becomes employed after completing their studies or course that they were pursuing. For applying for an UCT Department of Information Systems scholarship, you can google the UCT Department of Information Systems bursary online application, where you will get to know how to register yourself to get the bursary for further studies. There are many available bursaries in South Africa where you can try and get registered to achieve the award. You can check our Home page for Latest Bursaries section to know more.
|Below this section, we have provided you with all the required information about the UCT Department of Information Systems bursary. But if you want, you can check out these bursaries, which are divided for your convenience. We have gathered all the bursaries for you all. We thought that some visitors might also be interested in other bursaries, so we have created a separate section below; you can check that out if you are interested.|
Check out all the active Computer Science & IT Bursaries from this page.
Requirement and Important Information on UCT Department of Information Systems Bursary 2021-2022
Application fees for the UCT Department of Information Systems Bursary will be none this means no fees will be taken for the Bursary.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen OR South African permanent resident
- Applied for a full time BCom Honours, majoring in Information Systems OR currently enrolled in 4th year full time BBusSci, majoring in Information Systems studies for 2021
- Proven financial need (ie students who qualify via the National Means Test for Financial Aid (total family income of less than R350 000 per year) or GAP tuition bursaries (total family income is between R350 000 and R600 000 per year)
- Achieved a minimum overall average of 65% for 3rd year Information Systems/ Computer Science courses
- Preference will be given to Black students (including African, Coloured and Indian)
- NOT full-time employed for the duration of the bursary (teaching, tutorials, assistance or demonstration duties are allowed)
Students who meet all of the above requirements, can apply by emailing: [email protected]uct.ac.za
(Please insert the words “IS Honours Bursary 2021” in the email subject line).
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Official Academic transcript (on UCT letterhead)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivational letter
Disclaimer:- Kindly check all the Bursary information from the official UCT Department of Information Systems website because a small mistake of ours can cause you great harm.
Applications must be done online at https://www.students.uct.ac.za/students/fees-funding/postgraduate-degree-funding/bursaries-scholarships/merit-awards
How to apply for UCT Department of Information Systems Bursary?
- First, Download the UCT Department of Information Systems Bursary application form provided below.
- Please read the UCT Department of Information Systems Bursary form carefully and fill it up.
- Attach all the mandatory documents required for UCT Department of Information Systems Bursary.
- Upload it on the official website of UCT Department of Information Systems.
- To visit the UCT Department of Information Systems official website or to apply for it, the link mentioned below.
FAQ On UCT Department of Information Systems Bursary:
- What is an UCT Department of Information Systems Bursary?
Ans: UCT Department of Information Systems Bursary means where UCT Department of Information Systems covers all the expenses of the students pursuing their studies. They help the students receiving the awards to complete their education, and then UCT Department of Information Systems hires them and provides them employment.
- Who qualifies for an UCT Department of Information Systems bursary?
Ans: Every organization providing a bursary has criteria that need to be fulfilled to apply for it. Requirements for UCT Department of Information Systems bursary may include age, academic achievement, age etc. If you are planning to apply for it first, you have to meet their requirements.
- How do bursaries work?
Ans: A bursary is a sum of money provided to the student achieving the award. Here, UCT Department of Information Systems provided UCT Department of Information Systems bursaries to students for their further studies.
- Is an UCT Department of Information Systems bursary free money?
Ans: Yes, UCT Department of Information Systems bursaries are free of cost and should not be paid back. Students get bursary directly from the college or university.
How is our Nxtgovtjobs website different from others?
You will find many sites where they post articles on bursaries, but do you know how our Nxtgovtjobs site is better? So, have a look at our points also:
- Our Nxtgovtjobs site provides a list of all the upcoming bursaries in South Africa.
- You will get to know the steps on how to apply for bursaries like in this article we explain on UCT Department of Information Systems Bursary.
- You will be notified of the arrival of any new upcoming bursaries.
- We provide you with the list of best bursaries faster than any other websites.
- Many sites will grab and post any bursaries right on their website, but we aim to provide quality, so we do deep research and then publish it.
- We always keep researching new bursaries and also see users comment on our post. This topic was also commented on by one of our users.