Women in IT Bursary 2023 Closing Date 31 Mar 2023
Latest News regarding the release and overview of Women in IT Bursary. Tips and Process to submit Women in IT Bursary 2023 Online Application. We will share the Benefits and Advantages of taking part in the Women in IT Scholarship. Scroll down to access the list of the Latest Available Bursaries for 2023
Women in IT Open Bursaries Information you Need to Know.
The announcement of Women in IT Bursaries has opened the door to a world of exciting possibilities for Freshers. Recruiters call out candidates to Apply for Postgraduate Bursaries at Women in IT. Per the notification, Online Bursary Applications are being accepted online at their Official Career Portal. Candidates can also find many other Latest Bursaries on this site and apply for them.
Law Bursaries at Women in IT Career Portal 2023
Women in IT bursary program offers a range of opportunities for students in financial need to pursue their future dreams. The officials open Bursaries at multiple positions for several numbers of Students. Women in IT provides law bursaries, allowing aspiring students to gain invaluable Skills and experiences. So, read more about Upcoming Women in IT Scholarship and How to Apply for Available Bursaries at Women in IT.
|Name:-||Women in IT|
|Bursary Type:-||Development Coordinator|
|Application Form:-||Download the Women in IT Application form PDF|
|Salary Est:-||R 195000-25000/- Annually|
|Closing Date:-||31 Mar 2023|
Women in IT Bursary Requirements and Eligibility Criteria-
- Human Resources or Learning Degree or Diploma at NQF Level 7.
- Education and Training Quality Assurance (ETQA) Qualification.
- OD-ETDP Occupationally Directed Education Training Development Practice certification.
- 2-5 years learning & development coordination experience within an insurance or financial services environment.
- 2-5 years of knowledge in learning management systems.
- Excellent MS Word, MS Excel, and PowerPoint skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to liaise professionally and courteously at all levels.
- The ability to work independently and maintain strict confidentiality.
- Ability to coordinate multiple administrative functions from various stakeholders.
How to apply for an Women in IT Bursary 2023?
The Process to Submit Online Applications for Women in IT Bursaries has been stepped below.
- Tap on the “Apply Now” Button available, which helps you to redirect to the Official Portal of Women in IT Career.
- A list of all the latest openings of Women in IT Bursaries will appear on the Screen.
- Select the best Positions for Yourself as per your academic achievements.
- Verify your Degreed and proceed to Download Women in IT Bursary Application Form.
- Fill out the form, enter all the essential details, and attach the certified copies of the required Documents.
- Finally, please review your Application and upload it to the Official Portal Site of Women in IT Career.
Contact Details of Women in IT Bursary Department–
|Address:-||Metro Park Building, 351 Francis Baard Street, Pretoria|
|Contact details:-||083 953 7369|
|Email Address:-||Not Available|
Apply Online for Women in IT Bursaries 2023
Trending Searching of this Week
Nxtgovtjobs is a one-stop destination for all job seekers looking for reputable and prestigious employment sources.