CETA Thapelo Madibeng Bursary application form- will help students who have completed their studies and want to do their further education. CETA Thapelo Madibeng is a good company, and it is a golden opportunity for the students to make their future secure. These awards are given to students without regard to caste, creed, religion, age, nationality, or disability. Students receiving the CETA Thapelo Madibeng scholarship will get a fantastic amount to continue their further studies in college or universities. You are requested to read the complete article for the CETA Thapelo Madibeng bursary online application form and to know the procedure how to apply for it. We will also provide you with the CETA Thapelo Madibeng bursary online application Download link.
CETA Thapelo Madibeng scholarship program covers all the student expenses for their further studies, such as accommodation fees, meals, books etc. After CETA Thapelo Madibeng provides the bursary, it wants the student receiving it to complete work or training for them after completing their studies. This is beneficial for both the company and the student receiving the bursary because they get employment directly after completing their studies. CETA Thapelo Madibeng also gets an educated and well-trained employee in their team.
CETA Thapelo Madibeng Bursary 2021-2022 | Download CETA Thapelo Madibeng Bursary application form PDF
These steps are taken by CETA Thapelo Madibeng bursary, South Africa, to help students complete their education and then hire them. By this, the student becomes employed after completing their studies or course that they were pursuing. For applying for an CETA Thapelo Madibeng scholarship, you can google the CETA Thapelo Madibeng bursary online application, where you will get to know how to register yourself to get the bursary for further studies. There are many available bursaries in South Africa where you can try and get registered to achieve the award. You can check our Home page for Latest Bursaries section to know more.
|Below this section, we have provided you with all the required information about the CETA Thapelo Madibeng bursary. But if you want, you can check out these bursaries, which are divided for your convenience. We have gathered all the bursaries for you all. We thought that some visitors might also be interested in other bursaries, so we have created a separate section below; you can check that out if you are interested.|
Check out all the active Construction & Built Environment Bursaries from this page.
Requirement and Important Information on CETA Thapelo Madibeng Bursary 2021-2022
Application fees for the CETA Thapelo Madibeng Bursary will be none this means no fees will be taken for the Bursary.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- Must be a South African citizen, with a valid SA Identity Document
- Must have achieved a minimum overall average of 60% in Matric
- Must have achieved a minimum of level 5 for Mathematics in Matric
- Must have achieved a minimum of level 5 for Physical Science in Matric
- Must be registered to study part time or full time, within one of the aforementioned fields of study (undergraduate or postgraduate)
- Must be registered to study at a registered and recognised public tertiary institution in South Africa (University/ University of Technology/ TVET College)
- Must NOT have failed more than two subjects or been permitted from entering the following year of study
- Must NOT be in receipt of NSFAS funding or any other bursary scheme or public funding scheme
- Must NOT be an immediate family member of a CETA employee
- Must NOT be receiving funding from a CETA funded entity
- Must have a maximum household income of R350 000 per year
- Preference will be given to: female applicants within the construction or built environment, people with disabilities, military veterans, unemployed applicants willing to undertake studies in the construction or built environment sector, applicants from rural areas studying in the construction or built environment sector
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate/ latest results (certified copy)
- Full tertiary academic record, if currently studying (certified copy)
- Proof of acceptance to study at a tertiary institution (on letterhead)
- Parents/ guardians proof of income (6 months bank statements/ latest payslips if employed/ affidavit or declaration if unemployed/ proof of social grant or pension if applicable/ doctors certificate if permanently disabled/ death certificate if deceased) (certified copy)
Disclaimer:- Kindly check all the Bursary information from the official CETA Thapelo Madibeng website because a small mistake of ours can cause you great harm.
Applications must be done at: https://thapelomadibengbursary.co.za/
How to apply for CETA Thapelo Madibeng Bursary?
- First, Download the CETA Thapelo Madibeng Bursary application form provided below.
- Please read the CETA Thapelo Madibeng Bursary form carefully and fill it up.
- Attach all the mandatory documents required for CETA Thapelo Madibeng Bursary.
- Upload it on the official website of CETA Thapelo Madibeng.
- To visit the CETA Thapelo Madibeng official website or to apply for it, the link mentioned below.
FAQ On CETA Thapelo Madibeng Bursary:
- What is an CETA Thapelo Madibeng Bursary?
Ans: CETA Thapelo Madibeng Bursary means where CETA Thapelo Madibeng covers all the expenses of the students pursuing their studies. They help the students receiving the awards to complete their education, and then CETA Thapelo Madibeng hires them and provides them employment.
- Who qualifies for an CETA Thapelo Madibeng bursary?
Ans: Every organization providing a bursary has criteria that need to be fulfilled to apply for it. Requirements for CETA Thapelo Madibeng bursary may include age, academic achievement, age etc. If you are planning to apply for it first, you have to meet their requirements.
- How do bursaries work?
Ans: A bursary is a sum of money provided to the student achieving the award. Here, CETA Thapelo Madibeng provided CETA Thapelo Madibeng bursaries to students for their further studies.
- Is an CETA Thapelo Madibeng bursary free money?
Ans: Yes, CETA Thapelo Madibeng bursaries are free of cost and should not be paid back. Students get bursary directly from the college or university.
How is our Nxtgovtjobs website different from others?
You will find many sites where they post articles on bursaries, but do you know how our Nxtgovtjobs site is better? So, have a look at our points also:
- Our Nxtgovtjobs site provides a list of all the upcoming bursaries in South Africa.
- You will get to know the steps on how to apply for bursaries like in this article we explain on CETA Thapelo Madibeng Bursary.
- You will be notified of the arrival of any new upcoming bursaries.
- We provide you with the list of best bursaries faster than any other websites.
- Many sites will grab and post any bursaries right on their website, but we aim to provide quality, so we do deep research and then publish it.
- We always keep researching new bursaries and also see users comment on our post. This topic was also commented on by one of our users.