CHS Developments Bursary application form- will help students who have completed their studies and want to do their further education. CHS Developments is a good company, and it is a golden opportunity for the students to make their future secure. These awards are given to students without regard to caste, creed, religion, age, nationality, or disability. Students receiving the CHS Developments scholarship will get a fantastic amount to continue their further studies in college or universities. You are requested to read the complete article for the CHS Developments bursary online application form and to know the procedure how to apply for it. We will also provide you with the CHS Developments bursary online application Download link.
CHS Developments scholarship program covers all the student expenses for their further studies, such as accommodation fees, meals, books etc. After CHS Developments provides the bursary, it wants the student receiving it to complete work or training for them after completing their studies. This is beneficial for both the company and the student receiving the bursary because they get employment directly after completing their studies. CHS Developments also gets an educated and well-trained employee in their team.
CHS Developments Bursary 2021-2022 | Download CHS Developments Bursary application form PDF
These steps are taken by CHS Developments bursary, South Africa, to help students complete their education and then hire them. By this, the student becomes employed after completing their studies or course that they were pursuing. For applying for an CHS Developments scholarship, you can google the CHS Developments bursary online application, where you will get to know how to register yourself to get the bursary for further studies. There are many available bursaries in South Africa where you can try and get registered to achieve the award. You can check our Home page for Latest Bursaries section to know more.
|Below this section, we have provided you with all the required information about the CHS Developments bursary. But if you want, you can check out these bursaries, which are divided for your convenience. We have gathered all the bursaries for you all. We thought that some visitors might also be interested in other bursaries, so we have created a separate section below; you can check that out if you are interested.|
Check out all the active Construction & Built Environment Bursaries from this page.
Requirement and Important Information on CHS Developments Bursary 2021-2022
Application fees for the CHS Developments Bursary will be none this means no fees will be taken for the Bursary.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Currently in Matric OR have completed Matric
- Studying (or intend on studying) full-time towards a qualification in one of the aforementioned fields of study
- Studying or accepted to study at an accredited tertiary institution in South African (preferably in KwaZulu-Natal)
- Willing to work within the company during holidays and after completion of studies
*Preference will be given to the following students: underprivileged, those from disadvantaged backgrounds, those with disabilities, within the 16 to 25 year age group.
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document or birth certificate (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Mid year results if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Acceptance letter to study at a recognised tertiary institution
- Latest results if currently studying at tertiary level (on tertiary letterhead)
- Proof of any formal qualifications (certified copy)
- Studying (or intend on studying) full-time towards a Construction Management qualification
- Parents/ guardians proof of income (latest payslips if employed, death certificate if deceased – certified copy, social worker letter if orphaned)
- Proof of disability if disabled (from a registered hospital or doctor)
- Proof of residential address
a) Current Matric students will be required to submit their final end of year results as soon as possible.
b) Current first year tertiary students will be required to submit their final end of year results as soon as possible.
Disclaimer:- Kindly check all the Bursary information from the official CHS Developments website because a small mistake of ours can cause you great harm.
Download and complete the CHS-Developments-Bursary-Application-Form
How to apply for CHS Developments Bursary?
- First, Download the CHS Developments Bursary application form provided below.
- Please read the CHS Developments Bursary form carefully and fill it up.
- Attach all the mandatory documents required for CHS Developments Bursary.
- Upload it on the official website of CHS Developments.
- To visit the CHS Developments official website or to apply for it, the link mentioned below.
FAQ On CHS Developments Bursary:
- What is an CHS Developments Bursary?
Ans: CHS Developments Bursary means where CHS Developments covers all the expenses of the students pursuing their studies. They help the students receiving the awards to complete their education, and then CHS Developments hires them and provides them employment.
- Who qualifies for an CHS Developments bursary?
Ans: Every organization providing a bursary has criteria that need to be fulfilled to apply for it. Requirements for CHS Developments bursary may include age, academic achievement, age etc. If you are planning to apply for it first, you have to meet their requirements.
- How do bursaries work?
Ans: A bursary is a sum of money provided to the student achieving the award. Here, CHS Developments provided CHS Developments bursaries to students for their further studies.
- Is an CHS Developments bursary free money?
Ans: Yes, CHS Developments bursaries are free of cost and should not be paid back. Students get bursary directly from the college or university.
How is our Nxtgovtjobs website different from others?
You will find many sites where they post articles on bursaries, but do you know how our Nxtgovtjobs site is better? So, have a look at our points also:
- Our Nxtgovtjobs site provides a list of all the upcoming bursaries in South Africa.
- You will get to know the steps on how to apply for bursaries like in this article we explain on CHS Developments Bursary.
- You will be notified of the arrival of any new upcoming bursaries.
- We provide you with the list of best bursaries faster than any other websites.
- Many sites will grab and post any bursaries right on their website, but we aim to provide quality, so we do deep research and then publish it.
- We always keep researching new bursaries and also see users comment on our post. This topic was also commented on by one of our users.