Funza Lushaka Bursary application form- will help students who have completed their studies and want to do their further education. Funza Lushaka is a good company, and it is a golden opportunity for the students to make their future secure. These awards are given to students without regard to caste, creed, religion, age, nationality, or disability. Students receiving the Funza Lushaka scholarship will get a fantastic amount to continue their further studies in college or universities. You are requested to read the complete article for the Funza Lushaka bursary online application form and to know the procedure how to apply for it. We will also provide you with the Funza Lushaka bursary online application Download link.
Funza Lushaka scholarship program covers all the student expenses for their further studies, such as accommodation fees, meals, books etc. After Funza Lushaka provides the bursary, it wants the student receiving it to complete work or training for them after completing their studies. This is beneficial for both the company and the student receiving the bursary because they get employment directly after completing their studies. Funza Lushaka also gets an educated and well-trained employee in their team.
Funza Lushaka Bursary 2021-2022 | Download Funza Lushaka Bursary application form PDF
These steps are taken by Funza Lushaka bursary, South Africa, to help students complete their education and then hire them. By this, the student becomes employed after completing their studies or course that they were pursuing. For applying for an Funza Lushaka scholarship, you can google the Funza Lushaka bursary online application, where you will get to know how to register yourself to get the bursary for further studies. There are many available bursaries in South Africa where you can try and get registered to achieve the award. You can check our Home page for Latest Bursaries section to know more.
|Below this section, we have provided you with all the required information about the Funza Lushaka bursary. But if you want, you can check out these bursaries, which are divided for your convenience. We have gathered all the bursaries for you all. We thought that some visitors might also be interested in other bursaries, so we have created a separate section below; you can check that out if you are interested.|
Check out all the active Education Bursaries from this page.
Requirement and Important Information on Funza Lushaka Bursary 2021-2022
Application fees for the Funza Lushaka Bursary will be none this means no fees will be taken for the Bursary.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Currently in Matric OR have completed Matric
- 30 years old or younger if applying for the first time
- Accepted into a suitable qualification, at a recognised tertiary institution
- Must be able to show satisfactory academic capability
- Have NOT completed another teaching qualification
- Willing to teach at a school appointed to them by the Provincial Education Department
- A keen interest in working with children
- Clear criminal record
- NOT have any charges of misconduct or dismissed from work
- NOT a Higher Education Institution employees, NOT a spouse, dependents or child of Higher Education Institution employee
- Preference will be given to applicants in rural areas and applicants who intend on teaching in rural areas
Steps to Apply for the bursary:
Please follow these instructions to apply for the Funza Lushaka bursary for 2021/ 2022 studies:
1) Visit the e-Government Portal website at: https://www.eservices.gov.za/
2) Register an account by filling in your personal information:
3) Login using your selected username and password:
4) Select the “Funza Lushaka Bursary Scheme” on the e-Services Menu
5) Insert the OTP you received
6) Read and accept the Terms and Conditions
7) Click on the 2021 application button on the dashboard
8) Fill in the required information
9) Read and accept the declaration to confirm your information
*Applications must be done online only – NO hard copy applications will be accepted.
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Latest Matric results, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Academic transcript, if currently at university (certified copy)
- Proof of acceptance/ registration at university
Disclaimer:- Kindly check all the Bursary information from the official Funza Lushaka website because a small mistake of ours can cause you great harm.
Applications must be done online.
How to apply for Funza Lushaka Bursary?
- First, Download the Funza Lushaka Bursary application form provided below.
- Please read the Funza Lushaka Bursary form carefully and fill it up.
- Attach all the mandatory documents required for Funza Lushaka Bursary.
- Upload it on the official website of Funza Lushaka.
- To visit the Funza Lushaka official website or to apply for it, the link mentioned below.
FAQ On Funza Lushaka Bursary:
- What is an Funza Lushaka Bursary?
Ans: Funza Lushaka Bursary means where Funza Lushaka covers all the expenses of the students pursuing their studies. They help the students receiving the awards to complete their education, and then Funza Lushaka hires them and provides them employment.
- Who qualifies for an Funza Lushaka bursary?
Ans: Every organization providing a bursary has criteria that need to be fulfilled to apply for it. Requirements for Funza Lushaka bursary may include age, academic achievement, age etc. If you are planning to apply for it first, you have to meet their requirements.
- How do bursaries work?
Ans: A bursary is a sum of money provided to the student achieving the award. Here, Funza Lushaka provided Funza Lushaka bursaries to students for their further studies.
- Is an Funza Lushaka bursary free money?
Ans: Yes, Funza Lushaka bursaries are free of cost and should not be paid back. Students get bursary directly from the college or university.
How is our Nxtgovtjobs website different from others?
You will find many sites where they post articles on bursaries, but do you know how our Nxtgovtjobs site is better? So, have a look at our points also:
- Our Nxtgovtjobs site provides a list of all the upcoming bursaries in South Africa.
- You will get to know the steps on how to apply for bursaries like in this article we explain on Funza Lushaka Bursary.
- You will be notified of the arrival of any new upcoming bursaries.
- We provide you with the list of best bursaries faster than any other websites.
- Many sites will grab and post any bursaries right on their website, but we aim to provide quality, so we do deep research and then publish it.
- We always keep researching new bursaries and also see users comment on our post. This topic was also commented on by one of our users.