SAMSTIP Bursary application form- will help students who have completed their studies and want to do their further education. SAMSTIP is a good company, and it is a golden opportunity for the students to make their future secure. These awards are given to students without regard to caste, creed, religion, age, nationality, or disability. Students receiving the SAMSTIP scholarship will get a fantastic amount to continue their further studies in college or universities. You are requested to read the complete article for the SAMSTIP bursary online application form and to know the procedure how to apply for it. We will also provide you with the SAMSTIP bursary online application Download link.
SAMSTIP scholarship program covers all the student expenses for their further studies, such as accommodation fees, meals, books etc. After SAMSTIP provides the bursary, it wants the student receiving it to complete work or training for them after completing their studies. This is beneficial for both the company and the student receiving the bursary because they get employment directly after completing their studies. SAMSTIP also gets an educated and well-trained employee in their team.
SAMSTIP Bursary 2021-2022 | Download SAMSTIP Bursary application form PDF
These steps are taken by SAMSTIP bursary, South Africa, to help students complete their education and then hire them. By this, the student becomes employed after completing their studies or course that they were pursuing. For applying for an SAMSTIP scholarship, you can google the SAMSTIP bursary online application, where you will get to know how to register yourself to get the bursary for further studies. There are many available bursaries in South Africa where you can try and get registered to achieve the award. You can check our Home page for Latest Bursaries section to know more.
|Below this section, we have provided you with all the required information about the SAMSTIP bursary. But if you want, you can check out these bursaries, which are divided for your convenience. We have gathered all the bursaries for you all. We thought that some visitors might also be interested in other bursaries, so we have created a separate section below; you can check that out if you are interested.|
Check out all the active Education Bursaries from this page.
Requirement and Important Information on SAMSTIP Bursary 2021-2022
Application fees for the SAMSTIP Bursary will be none this means no fees will be taken for the Bursary.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be under the age of 30 years old
- You must be a final year undergraduate student OR you must have completed an undergraduate qualification with credits in Mathematics AND one of these subjects: Life Sciences or Natural Sciences or Physical Sciences
- You must NOT be a Graduate already registered for a PGCE at a tertiary institution
- You must meet the university requirements and have been accepted to study towards a PGCE qualification for the 2022 academic year
- You must have completed Mathematics AND one of these subjects: Life Sciences or Natural Sciences or Physical Sciences at a tertiary institution (undergraduate qualication) up to a minimum of 2nd year (NQF Level 6) and the other up to a minimum of 3rd year level (NQF Level 7)
- You must intend on studying towards a PGCE (Senior and FET phase only) qualification at UNISA in 2022
- You must have a clear criminal record
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Full academic transcript (on tertiary letterhead)
- Certificate of degree or diploma
Disclaimer:- Kindly check all the Bursary information from the official SAMSTIP website because a small mistake of ours can cause you great harm.
Applications must be done online at: https://www.samstip.org/intern-applications-for-2022
How to apply for SAMSTIP Bursary?
- First, Download the SAMSTIP Bursary application form provided below.
- Please read the SAMSTIP Bursary form carefully and fill it up.
- Attach all the mandatory documents required for SAMSTIP Bursary.
- Upload it on the official website of SAMSTIP.
- To visit the SAMSTIP official website or to apply for it, the link mentioned below.
FAQ On SAMSTIP Bursary:
- What is an SAMSTIP Bursary?
Ans: SAMSTIP Bursary means where SAMSTIP covers all the expenses of the students pursuing their studies. They help the students receiving the awards to complete their education, and then SAMSTIP hires them and provides them employment.
- Who qualifies for an SAMSTIP bursary?
Ans: Every organization providing a bursary has criteria that need to be fulfilled to apply for it. Requirements for SAMSTIP bursary may include age, academic achievement, age etc. If you are planning to apply for it first, you have to meet their requirements.
- How do bursaries work?
Ans: A bursary is a sum of money provided to the student achieving the award. Here, SAMSTIP provided SAMSTIP bursaries to students for their further studies.
- Is an SAMSTIP bursary free money?
Ans: Yes, SAMSTIP bursaries are free of cost and should not be paid back. Students get bursary directly from the college or university.
How is our Nxtgovtjobs website different from others?
You will find many sites where they post articles on bursaries, but do you know how our Nxtgovtjobs site is better? So, have a look at our points also:
- Our Nxtgovtjobs site provides a list of all the upcoming bursaries in South Africa.
- You will get to know the steps on how to apply for bursaries like in this article we explain on SAMSTIP Bursary.
- You will be notified of the arrival of any new upcoming bursaries.
- We provide you with the list of best bursaries faster than any other websites.
- Many sites will grab and post any bursaries right on their website, but we aim to provide quality, so we do deep research and then publish it.
- We always keep researching new bursaries and also see users comment on our post. This topic was also commented on by one of our users.