De Beers Bursary application form- will help students who have completed their studies and want to do their further education. De Beers is a good company, and it is a golden opportunity for the students to make their future secure. These awards are given to students without regard to caste, creed, religion, age, nationality, or disability. Students receiving the De Beers scholarship will get a fantastic amount to continue their further studies in college or universities. You are requested to read the complete article for the De Beers bursary online application form and to know the procedure how to apply for it. We will also provide you with the De Beers bursary online application Download link.
De Beers scholarship program covers all the student expenses for their further studies, such as accommodation fees, meals, books etc. After De Beers provides the bursary, it wants the student receiving it to complete work or training for them after completing their studies. This is beneficial for both the company and the student receiving the bursary because they get employment directly after completing their studies. De Beers also gets an educated and well-trained employee in their team.
De Beers Bursary 2021-2022 | Download De Beers Bursary application form PDF
These steps are taken by De Beers bursary, South Africa, to help students complete their education and then hire them. By this, the student becomes employed after completing their studies or course that they were pursuing. For applying for an De Beers scholarship, you can google the De Beers bursary online application, where you will get to know how to register yourself to get the bursary for further studies. There are many available bursaries in South Africa where you can try and get registered to achieve the award. You can check our Home page for Latest Bursaries section to know more.
|Below this section, we have provided you with all the required information about the De Beers bursary. But if you want, you can check out these bursaries, which are divided for your convenience. We have gathered all the bursaries for you all. We thought that some visitors might also be interested in other bursaries, so we have created a separate section below; you can check that out if you are interested.|
Check out all the active Engineering Bursaries from this page.
Requirement and Important Information on De Beers Bursary 2021-2022
Application fees for the De Beers Bursary will be none this means no fees will be taken for the Bursary.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Reside in areas surrounding the mine operation
- Completed Matric OR currently in Matric
- Studying or intend on studying towards a full-time undergraduate qualification, within one of the aforementioned fields of study
- Studying or have been accepted to study at a recognised University or University of Technology in South Africa
- Must have achieved a minimum academic result of 60% for English and 70% for Higher Grade Mathematics and Science
- Proven financial need
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Photograph (passport size)
- Grade 11 final results (current Matric students)
- Matric certificate (if completed Matric)
- Proof of admission into a tertiary institution
- Full academic record to date (current tertiary students)
Disclaimer:- Kindly check all the Bursary information from the official De Beers website because a small mistake of ours can cause you great harm.
Download and Complete the De Beers Bursary-Application-Form-2 (1)
How to apply for De Beers Bursary?
- First, Download the De Beers Bursary application form provided below.
- Please read the De Beers Bursary form carefully and fill it up.
- Attach all the mandatory documents required for De Beers Bursary.
- Upload it on the official website of De Beers.
- To visit the De Beers official website or to apply for it, the link mentioned below.
FAQ On De Beers Bursary:
- What is an De Beers Bursary?
Ans: De Beers Bursary means where De Beers covers all the expenses of the students pursuing their studies. They help the students receiving the awards to complete their education, and then De Beers hires them and provides them employment.
- Who qualifies for an De Beers bursary?
Ans: Every organization providing a bursary has criteria that need to be fulfilled to apply for it. Requirements for De Beers bursary may include age, academic achievement, age etc. If you are planning to apply for it first, you have to meet their requirements.
- How do bursaries work?
Ans: A bursary is a sum of money provided to the student achieving the award. Here, De Beers provided De Beers bursaries to students for their further studies.
- Is an De Beers bursary free money?
Ans: Yes, De Beers bursaries are free of cost and should not be paid back. Students get bursary directly from the college or university.
How is our Nxtgovtjobs website different from others?
You will find many sites where they post articles on bursaries, but do you know how our Nxtgovtjobs site is better? So, have a look at our points also:
- Our Nxtgovtjobs site provides a list of all the upcoming bursaries in South Africa.
- You will get to know the steps on how to apply for bursaries like in this article we explain on De Beers Bursary.
- You will be notified of the arrival of any new upcoming bursaries.
- We provide you with the list of best bursaries faster than any other websites.
- Many sites will grab and post any bursaries right on their website, but we aim to provide quality, so we do deep research and then publish it.
- We always keep researching new bursaries and also see users comment on our post. This topic was also commented on by one of our users.