MISA Bursary application form- will help students who have completed their studies and want to do their further education. MISA is a good company, and it is a golden opportunity for the students to make their future secure. These awards are given to students without regard to caste, creed, religion, age, nationality, or disability. Students receiving the MISA scholarship will get a fantastic amount to continue their further studies in college or universities. You are requested to read the complete article for the MISA bursary online application form and to know the procedure how to apply for it. We will also provide you with the MISA bursary online application Download link.
MISA scholarship program covers all the student expenses for their further studies, such as accommodation fees, meals, books etc. After MISA provides the bursary, it wants the student receiving it to complete work or training for them after completing their studies. This is beneficial for both the company and the student receiving the bursary because they get employment directly after completing their studies. MISA also gets an educated and well-trained employee in their team.
MISA Bursary 2021-2022 | Download MISA Bursary application form PDF
These steps are taken by MISA bursary, South Africa, to help students complete their education and then hire them. By this, the student becomes employed after completing their studies or course that they were pursuing. For applying for an MISA scholarship, you can google the MISA bursary online application, where you will get to know how to register yourself to get the bursary for further studies. There are many available bursaries in South Africa where you can try and get registered to achieve the award. You can check our Home page for Latest Bursaries section to know more.
|Below this section, we have provided you with all the required information about the MISA bursary. But if you want, you can check out these bursaries, which are divided for your convenience. We have gathered all the bursaries for you all. We thought that some visitors might also be interested in other bursaries, so we have created a separate section below; you can check that out if you are interested.|
Check out all the active Engineering Bursaries from this page.
Requirement and Important Information on MISA Bursary 2021-2022
Application fees for the MISA Bursary will be none this means no fees will be taken for the Bursary.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric or currently in Matric
- Studying or intend on studying full-time studies within one of the aforementioned fields of study (undergraduate studies only)
- Studying or intend at a recognised tertiary institute in South Africa
- Total household income of less than R120 000 per year
- Students from previously disadvantaged backgrounds and those with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Willing to sign a commitment to take up employment/ candidate/ experiential learning within the South African local government sector for 12-24 months
- *Preference will be given to students from rural areas
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric latest results, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Proof of acceptance at a recognised tertiary institute in South Africa (on tertiary letterhead)
- Parents/ guardians proof of income (latest payslips if employed/ affidavit if unemployed)
Disclaimer:- Kindly check all the Bursary information from the official MISA website because a small mistake of ours can cause you great harm.
Download and complete the MISA-Bursary-Application-Form
How to apply for MISA Bursary?
- First, Download the MISA Bursary application form provided below.
- Please read the MISA Bursary form carefully and fill it up.
- Attach all the mandatory documents required for MISA Bursary.
- Upload it on the official website of MISA.
- To visit the MISA official website or to apply for it, the link mentioned below.
FAQ On MISA Bursary:
- What is an MISA Bursary?
Ans: MISA Bursary means where MISA covers all the expenses of the students pursuing their studies. They help the students receiving the awards to complete their education, and then MISA hires them and provides them employment.
- Who qualifies for an MISA bursary?
Ans: Every organization providing a bursary has criteria that need to be fulfilled to apply for it. Requirements for MISA bursary may include age, academic achievement, age etc. If you are planning to apply for it first, you have to meet their requirements.
- How do bursaries work?
Ans: A bursary is a sum of money provided to the student achieving the award. Here, MISA provided MISA bursaries to students for their further studies.
- Is an MISA bursary free money?
Ans: Yes, MISA bursaries are free of cost and should not be paid back. Students get bursary directly from the college or university.
How is our Nxtgovtjobs website different from others?
You will find many sites where they post articles on bursaries, but do you know how our Nxtgovtjobs site is better? So, have a look at our points also:
- Our Nxtgovtjobs site provides a list of all the upcoming bursaries in South Africa.
- You will get to know the steps on how to apply for bursaries like in this article we explain on MISA Bursary.
- You will be notified of the arrival of any new upcoming bursaries.
- We provide you with the list of best bursaries faster than any other websites.
- Many sites will grab and post any bursaries right on their website, but we aim to provide quality, so we do deep research and then publish it.
- We always keep researching new bursaries and also see users comment on our post. This topic was also commented on by one of our users.