NAACAM Bursary application form- will help students who have completed their studies and want to do their further education. NAACAM is a good company, and it is a golden opportunity for the students to make their future secure. These awards are given to students without regard to caste, creed, religion, age, nationality, or disability. Students receiving the NAACAM scholarship will get a fantastic amount to continue their further studies in college or universities. You are requested to read the complete article for the NAACAM bursary online application form and to know the procedure how to apply for it. We will also provide you with the NAACAM bursary online application Download link.
NAACAM scholarship program covers all the student expenses for their further studies, such as accommodation fees, meals, books etc. After NAACAM provides the bursary, it wants the student receiving it to complete work or training for them after completing their studies. This is beneficial for both the company and the student receiving the bursary because they get employment directly after completing their studies. NAACAM also gets an educated and well-trained employee in their team.
NAACAM Bursary 2021-2022 | Download NAACAM Bursary application form PDF
These steps are taken by NAACAM bursary, South Africa, to help students complete their education and then hire them. By this, the student becomes employed after completing their studies or course that they were pursuing. For applying for an NAACAM scholarship, you can google the NAACAM bursary online application, where you will get to know how to register yourself to get the bursary for further studies. There are many available bursaries in South Africa where you can try and get registered to achieve the award. You can check our Home page for Latest Bursaries section to know more.
|Below this section, we have provided you with all the required information about the NAACAM bursary. But if you want, you can check out these bursaries, which are divided for your convenience. We have gathered all the bursaries for you all. We thought that some visitors might also be interested in other bursaries, so we have created a separate section below; you can check that out if you are interested.|
Check out all the active Engineering Bursaries from this page.
Requirement and Important Information on NAACAM Bursary 2021-2022
Application fees for the NAACAM Bursary will be none this means no fees will be taken for the Bursary.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must be between 18 and 25 years old
- Must have completed Matric
- Must be studying full time towards one of the aforementioned Engineering qualifications
- Must be in your 2nd or 3rd year of study
- Must be studying at a University of Technology in South Africa
- Students with disabilities are welcome to apply
- Preference will be given to students from previously disadvantaged communities
- Preference will also be given to students who are immediate family members of employees of NAACAM manufacturing member companies
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Tertiary academic record for 2nd or 3rd year (on institutions letterhead)
- Full detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Motivational letter (introducing yourself, how you will maintain a strong academic record and why you should be awarded the bursary)
Disclaimer:- Kindly check all the Bursary information from the official NAACAM website because a small mistake of ours can cause you great harm.
Applications must be submitted electronically via email to: [email protected]
(Insert the words “NAACAM Bursary Application – Your Full Name” in the email subject line).
*Please note: there is no application form, students need only send the above listed documents.
How to apply for NAACAM Bursary?
- First, Download the NAACAM Bursary application form provided below.
- Please read the NAACAM Bursary form carefully and fill it up.
- Attach all the mandatory documents required for NAACAM Bursary.
- Upload it on the official website of NAACAM.
- To visit the NAACAM official website or to apply for it, the link mentioned below.
FAQ On NAACAM Bursary:
- What is an NAACAM Bursary?
Ans: NAACAM Bursary means where NAACAM covers all the expenses of the students pursuing their studies. They help the students receiving the awards to complete their education, and then NAACAM hires them and provides them employment.
- Who qualifies for an NAACAM bursary?
Ans: Every organization providing a bursary has criteria that need to be fulfilled to apply for it. Requirements for NAACAM bursary may include age, academic achievement, age etc. If you are planning to apply for it first, you have to meet their requirements.
- How do bursaries work?
Ans: A bursary is a sum of money provided to the student achieving the award. Here, NAACAM provided NAACAM bursaries to students for their further studies.
- Is an NAACAM bursary free money?
Ans: Yes, NAACAM bursaries are free of cost and should not be paid back. Students get bursary directly from the college or university.
How is our Nxtgovtjobs website different from others?
You will find many sites where they post articles on bursaries, but do you know how our Nxtgovtjobs site is better? So, have a look at our points also:
- Our Nxtgovtjobs site provides a list of all the upcoming bursaries in South Africa.
- You will get to know the steps on how to apply for bursaries like in this article we explain on NAACAM Bursary.
- You will be notified of the arrival of any new upcoming bursaries.
- We provide you with the list of best bursaries faster than any other websites.
- Many sites will grab and post any bursaries right on their website, but we aim to provide quality, so we do deep research and then publish it.
- We always keep researching new bursaries and also see users comment on our post. This topic was also commented on by one of our users.