Schauenburg Education Trust Bursary application form- will help students who have completed their studies and want to do their further education. Schauenburg Education Trust is a good company, and it is a golden opportunity for the students to make their future secure. These awards are given to students without regard to caste, creed, religion, age, nationality, or disability. Students receiving the Schauenburg Education Trust scholarship will get a fantastic amount to continue their further studies in college or universities. You are requested to read the complete article for the Schauenburg Education Trust bursary online application form and to know the procedure how to apply for it. We will also provide you with the Schauenburg Education Trust bursary online application Download link.
Schauenburg Education Trust scholarship program covers all the student expenses for their further studies, such as accommodation fees, meals, books etc. After Schauenburg Education Trust provides the bursary, it wants the student receiving it to complete work or training for them after completing their studies. This is beneficial for both the company and the student receiving the bursary because they get employment directly after completing their studies. Schauenburg Education Trust also gets an educated and well-trained employee in their team.
Schauenburg Education Trust Bursary 2021-2022 | Download Schauenburg Education Trust Bursary application form PDF
These steps are taken by Schauenburg Education Trust bursary, South Africa, to help students complete their education and then hire them. By this, the student becomes employed after completing their studies or course that they were pursuing. For applying for an Schauenburg Education Trust scholarship, you can google the Schauenburg Education Trust bursary online application, where you will get to know how to register yourself to get the bursary for further studies. There are many available bursaries in South Africa where you can try and get registered to achieve the award. You can check our Home page for Latest Bursaries section to know more.
|Below this section, we have provided you with all the required information about the Schauenburg Education Trust bursary. But if you want, you can check out these bursaries, which are divided for your convenience. We have gathered all the bursaries for you all. We thought that some visitors might also be interested in other bursaries, so we have created a separate section below; you can check that out if you are interested.|
Check out all the active Engineering Bursaries from this page.
Requirement and Important Information on Schauenburg Education Trust Bursary 2021-2022
Application fees for the Schauenburg Education Trust Bursary will be none this means no fees will be taken for the Bursary.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Studying full time within one of the aforementioned fields of study
- Currently in your 2nd or 3rd year of studies – funding will be granted for 3rd and 4th year studies
- Studying at an accredited university in South Africa (i.e. NOT a college or university of technology)
- Achieved a minimum of level 6 for Mathematics (NOT Mathematical Literacy) in Matric
- Achieved a minimum of level 6 for Science in Matric
- Achieved a minimum of level 6 for English in Matric
- Achieved good academic results in your first and second year of study
- Passed and completed all previous university courses
- NOT currently in receipt of any other bursary funding for 2019
- *Preference will be given to: black female students, black students under the age of 35, as well as black disabled students
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Full academic record to date (on tertiary letterhead)
- Proof of university registration for the degree stated above
- Proof of household income (latest payslips if employed/ affidavit if unemployed)
- Motivational letter/ cover letter (max of 1000 words)
- Motivational letter in support of your financial need, if applicable (max of 1000 words)
Disclaimer:- Kindly check all the Bursary information from the official Schauenburg Education Trust website because a small mistake of ours can cause you great harm.
Applications must be done online at: https://schauenburg.co.za/schauenburg-education-trust-application-form/
How to apply for Schauenburg Education Trust Bursary?
- First, Download the Schauenburg Education Trust Bursary application form provided below.
- Please read the Schauenburg Education Trust Bursary form carefully and fill it up.
- Attach all the mandatory documents required for Schauenburg Education Trust Bursary.
- Upload it on the official website of Schauenburg Education Trust.
- To visit the Schauenburg Education Trust official website or to apply for it, the link mentioned below.
FAQ On Schauenburg Education Trust Bursary:
- What is an Schauenburg Education Trust Bursary?
Ans: Schauenburg Education Trust Bursary means where Schauenburg Education Trust covers all the expenses of the students pursuing their studies. They help the students receiving the awards to complete their education, and then Schauenburg Education Trust hires them and provides them employment.
- Who qualifies for an Schauenburg Education Trust bursary?
Ans: Every organization providing a bursary has criteria that need to be fulfilled to apply for it. Requirements for Schauenburg Education Trust bursary may include age, academic achievement, age etc. If you are planning to apply for it first, you have to meet their requirements.
- How do bursaries work?
Ans: A bursary is a sum of money provided to the student achieving the award. Here, Schauenburg Education Trust provided Schauenburg Education Trust bursaries to students for their further studies.
- Is an Schauenburg Education Trust bursary free money?
Ans: Yes, Schauenburg Education Trust bursaries are free of cost and should not be paid back. Students get bursary directly from the college or university.
How is our Nxtgovtjobs website different from others?
You will find many sites where they post articles on bursaries, but do you know how our Nxtgovtjobs site is better? So, have a look at our points also:
- Our Nxtgovtjobs site provides a list of all the upcoming bursaries in South Africa.
- You will get to know the steps on how to apply for bursaries like in this article we explain on Schauenburg Education Trust Bursary.
- You will be notified of the arrival of any new upcoming bursaries.
- We provide you with the list of best bursaries faster than any other websites.
- Many sites will grab and post any bursaries right on their website, but we aim to provide quality, so we do deep research and then publish it.
- We always keep researching new bursaries and also see users comment on our post. This topic was also commented on by one of our users.