SEIFSA Bursary application form- will help students who have completed their studies and want to do their further education. SEIFSA is a good company, and it is a golden opportunity for the students to make their future secure. These awards are given to students without regard to caste, creed, religion, age, nationality, or disability. Students receiving the SEIFSA scholarship will get a fantastic amount to continue their further studies in college or universities. You are requested to read the complete article for the SEIFSA bursary online application form and to know the procedure how to apply for it. We will also provide you with the SEIFSA bursary online application Download link.
SEIFSA scholarship program covers all the student expenses for their further studies, such as accommodation fees, meals, books etc. After SEIFSA provides the bursary, it wants the student receiving it to complete work or training for them after completing their studies. This is beneficial for both the company and the student receiving the bursary because they get employment directly after completing their studies. SEIFSA also gets an educated and well-trained employee in their team.
SEIFSA Bursary 2021-2022 | Download SEIFSA Bursary application form PDF
These steps are taken by SEIFSA bursary, South Africa, to help students complete their education and then hire them. By this, the student becomes employed after completing their studies or course that they were pursuing. For applying for an SEIFSA scholarship, you can google the SEIFSA bursary online application, where you will get to know how to register yourself to get the bursary for further studies. There are many available bursaries in South Africa where you can try and get registered to achieve the award. You can check our Home page for Latest Bursaries section to know more.
|Below this section, we have provided you with all the required information about the SEIFSA bursary. But if you want, you can check out these bursaries, which are divided for your convenience. We have gathered all the bursaries for you all. We thought that some visitors might also be interested in other bursaries, so we have created a separate section below; you can check that out if you are interested.|
Check out all the active Engineering Bursaries from this page.
Requirement and Important Information on SEIFSA Bursary 2021-2022
Application fees for the SEIFSA Bursary will be none this means no fees will be taken for the Bursary.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must be NO older than 35 years old
- Must have completed Matric
- Must have achieved a minimum overall average of 75% for Matric (including Mathematics and Science)
- Must be studying or intend on studying full-time within one of the aforementioned fields of study (NOT for correspondence courses)
- Must be studying or registered to study at a recognised University or University of Technology in South Africa
- Must have passed your tertiary institutions standard aptitude test (or similar)
- Must have a gross household income of between R350 000.00 and R650 000.00 per year
- Must NOT currently have any other bursary awards covering tuition fees (bursaries for other study-related fees are accepted)
- Preference will be given to students from designated groups, and employees of SEIFSA member companies and dependents
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Colour photo (passport size)
- Matric results/ certificate (certified copy)
- Proof of registration/ acceptance at a University or University of Technology (on institution)
- Latest academic results transcript, if currently at tertiary level (certified copy)
- Testimonial from someone of authority (school or employer)
- Motivational letter (explaining why you chose your field of study or career path and how you expect to make a positive contribution to society) (maximum 1 page)
- Summary of your results from previous year, if entering your 2nd/ 3rd/ 4th year of tertiary studies
- Parents/ guardians proof of income (latest payslips if employed/ affidavit if unemployed/ proof of grant or pension if applicable)
- Medical declaration, if required for your field of study
Disclaimer:- Kindly check all the Bursary information from the official SEIFSA website because a small mistake of ours can cause you great harm.
Download and complete the SEIFSA-Bursary-Application-Form-2021
Students must also download, read and agree to all the SEIFSA-Bursary-TCs before applying.
How to apply for SEIFSA Bursary?
- First, Download the SEIFSA Bursary application form provided below.
- Please read the SEIFSA Bursary form carefully and fill it up.
- Attach all the mandatory documents required for SEIFSA Bursary.
- Upload it on the official website of SEIFSA.
- To visit the SEIFSA official website or to apply for it, the link mentioned below.
FAQ On SEIFSA Bursary:
- What is an SEIFSA Bursary?
Ans: SEIFSA Bursary means where SEIFSA covers all the expenses of the students pursuing their studies. They help the students receiving the awards to complete their education, and then SEIFSA hires them and provides them employment.
- Who qualifies for an SEIFSA bursary?
Ans: Every organization providing a bursary has criteria that need to be fulfilled to apply for it. Requirements for SEIFSA bursary may include age, academic achievement, age etc. If you are planning to apply for it first, you have to meet their requirements.
- How do bursaries work?
Ans: A bursary is a sum of money provided to the student achieving the award. Here, SEIFSA provided SEIFSA bursaries to students for their further studies.
- Is an SEIFSA bursary free money?
Ans: Yes, SEIFSA bursaries are free of cost and should not be paid back. Students get bursary directly from the college or university.
How is our Nxtgovtjobs website different from others?
You will find many sites where they post articles on bursaries, but do you know how our Nxtgovtjobs site is better? So, have a look at our points also:
- Our Nxtgovtjobs site provides a list of all the upcoming bursaries in South Africa.
- You will get to know the steps on how to apply for bursaries like in this article we explain on SEIFSA Bursary.
- You will be notified of the arrival of any new upcoming bursaries.
- We provide you with the list of best bursaries faster than any other websites.
- Many sites will grab and post any bursaries right on their website, but we aim to provide quality, so we do deep research and then publish it.
- We always keep researching new bursaries and also see users comment on our post. This topic was also commented on by one of our users.