African Scholars Fund Bursary application form- will help students who have completed their studies and want to do their further education. African Scholars Fund is a good company, and it is a golden opportunity for the students to make their future secure. These awards are given to students without regard to caste, creed, religion, age, nationality, or disability. Students receiving the African Scholars Fund scholarship will get a fantastic amount to continue their further studies in college or universities. You are requested to read the complete article for the African Scholars Fund bursary online application form and to know the procedure how to apply for it. We will also provide you with the African Scholars Fund bursary online application Download link.
African Scholars Fund scholarship program covers all the student expenses for their further studies, such as accommodation fees, meals, books etc. After African Scholars Fund provides the bursary, it wants the student receiving it to complete work or training for them after completing their studies. This is beneficial for both the company and the student receiving the bursary because they get employment directly after completing their studies. African Scholars Fund also gets an educated and well-trained employee in their team.
African Scholars Fund Bursary 2021-2022 | Download African Scholars Fund Bursary application form PDF
These steps are taken by African Scholars Fund bursary, South Africa, to help students complete their education and then hire them. By this, the student becomes employed after completing their studies or course that they were pursuing. For applying for an African Scholars Fund scholarship, you can google the African Scholars Fund bursary online application, where you will get to know how to register yourself to get the bursary for further studies. There are many available bursaries in South Africa where you can try and get registered to achieve the award. You can check our Home page for Latest Bursaries section to know more.
|Below this section, we have provided you with all the required information about the African Scholars Fund bursary. But if you want, you can check out these bursaries, which are divided for your convenience. We have gathered all the bursaries for you all. We thought that some visitors might also be interested in other bursaries, so we have created a separate section below; you can check that out if you are interested.|
Check out all the active General Bursaries from this page.
Requirement and Important Information on African Scholars Fund Bursary 2021-2022
Application fees for the African Scholars Fund Bursary will be none this means no fees will be taken for the Bursary.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- 25 years of age or younger
- Completed Grade 10 Science and Mathematics (minimum)
- Currently studying or intend on studying on a full-time basis at an FET College,
- Studying currently in college, much have achieved a minimum average of 50% for all exams and tests completed.
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed cover form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy of)
- Matric report/ certificate (certified copy of)
- If in college: prior college exam statements of results
- If in college: current class test results
- Parents/ guardians proof of income (latest payslips/ pension receipts/ affidavit if unemployed/ death certificate if deceased)
- Motivational letter about why you deserve the bursary and your household circumstances (in applicants handwriting)
- Stamped and self-addressed envelope
Disclaimer:- Kindly check all the Bursary information from the official African Scholars Fund website because a small mistake of ours can cause you great harm.
Download and complete the NYDA-African-Scholars-Fund-Bursary-Application-Form
How to apply for African Scholars Fund Bursary?
- First, Download the African Scholars Fund Bursary application form provided below.
- Please read the African Scholars Fund Bursary form carefully and fill it up.
- Attach all the mandatory documents required for African Scholars Fund Bursary.
- Upload it on the official website of African Scholars Fund .
- To visit the African Scholars Fund official website or to apply for it, the link mentioned below.
FAQ On African Scholars Fund Bursary:
- What is an African Scholars Fund Bursary?
Ans: African Scholars Fund Bursary means where African Scholars Fund covers all the expenses of the students pursuing their studies. They help the students receiving the awards to complete their education, and then African Scholars Fund hires them and provides them employment.
- Who qualifies for an African Scholars Fund bursary?
Ans: Every organization providing a bursary has criteria that need to be fulfilled to apply for it. Requirements for African Scholars Fund bursary may include age, academic achievement, age etc. If you are planning to apply for it first, you have to meet their requirements.
- How do bursaries work?
Ans: A bursary is a sum of money provided to the student achieving the award. Here, African Scholars Fund provided African Scholars Fund bursaries to students for their further studies.
- Is an African Scholars Fund bursary free money?
Ans: Yes, African Scholars Fund bursaries are free of cost and should not be paid back. Students get bursary directly from the college or university.
How is our Nxtgovtjobs website different from others?
You will find many sites where they post articles on bursaries, but do you know how our Nxtgovtjobs site is better? So, have a look at our points also:
- Our Nxtgovtjobs site provides a list of all the upcoming bursaries in South Africa.
- You will get to know the steps on how to apply for bursaries like in this article we explain on African Scholars Fund Bursary.
- You will be notified of the arrival of any new upcoming bursaries.
- We provide you with the list of best bursaries faster than any other websites.
- Many sites will grab and post any bursaries right on their website, but we aim to provide quality, so we do deep research and then publish it.
- We always keep researching new bursaries and also see users comment on our post. This topic was also commented on by one of our users.