ANFASA Bursary application form- will help students who have completed their studies and want to do their further education. ANFASA is a good company, and it is a golden opportunity for the students to make their future secure. These awards are given to students without regard to caste, creed, religion, age, nationality, or disability. Students receiving the ANFASA scholarship will get a fantastic amount to continue their further studies in college or universities. You are requested to read the complete article for the ANFASA bursary online application form and to know the procedure how to apply for it. We will also provide you with the ANFASA bursary online application Download link.
ANFASA scholarship program covers all the student expenses for their further studies, such as accommodation fees, meals, books etc. After ANFASA provides the bursary, it wants the student receiving it to complete work or training for them after completing their studies. This is beneficial for both the company and the student receiving the bursary because they get employment directly after completing their studies. ANFASA also gets an educated and well-trained employee in their team.
ANFASA Bursary 2021-2022 | Download ANFASA Bursary application form PDF
These steps are taken by ANFASA bursary, South Africa, to help students complete their education and then hire them. By this, the student becomes employed after completing their studies or course that they were pursuing. For applying for an ANFASA scholarship, you can google the ANFASA bursary online application, where you will get to know how to register yourself to get the bursary for further studies. There are many available bursaries in South Africa where you can try and get registered to achieve the award. You can check our Home page for Latest Bursaries section to know more.
|Below this section, we have provided you with all the required information about the ANFASA bursary. But if you want, you can check out these bursaries, which are divided for your convenience. We have gathered all the bursaries for you all. We thought that some visitors might also be interested in other bursaries, so we have created a separate section below; you can check that out if you are interested.|
Check out all the active General Bursaries from this page.
Requirement and Important Information on ANFASA Bursary 2021-2022
Application fees for the ANFASA Bursary will be none this means no fees will be taken for the Bursary.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- Author currently working on a non-fiction piece (general or scholarly – excluding novels, poetry and drama)
- New authors are welcome to apply – applications are open to books written in any of the official languages
- ANFASA member (if you are not a member, you can join by visiting http://www.anfasa.org.za/membership/ and submitting the membership form with your application form)
- Young authors at the start of their careers are encourages to apply
In your application, you will be required to provide the following information:
- Personal information (full name, date of birth, gender, physical address, contact details, employment details, information about your ANFASA membership)
- Details of your writing project (book title, outline of your book, sample of your writing, your motivation, target audience, similar books, details of any work you have published)
- Funding details (type of funding you require, details of any other sponsorship, motivation for your application)
Disclaimer:- Kindly check all the Bursary information from the official ANFASA website because a small mistake of ours can cause you great harm.
Download and complete the ANFASA-Bursary-Application-Form
How to apply for ANFASA Bursary?
- First, Download the ANFASA Bursary application form provided below.
- Please read the ANFASA Bursary form carefully and fill it up.
- Attach all the mandatory documents required for ANFASA Bursary.
- Upload it on the official website of ANFASA .
- To visit the ANFASA official website or to apply for it, the link mentioned below.
FAQ On ANFASA Bursary:
- What is an ANFASA Bursary?
Ans: ANFASA Bursary means where ANFASA covers all the expenses of the students pursuing their studies. They help the students receiving the awards to complete their education, and then ANFASA hires them and provides them employment.
- Who qualifies for an ANFASA bursary?
Ans: Every organization providing a bursary has criteria that need to be fulfilled to apply for it. Requirements for ANFASA bursary may include age, academic achievement, age etc. If you are planning to apply for it first, you have to meet their requirements.
- How do bursaries work?
Ans: A bursary is a sum of money provided to the student achieving the award. Here, ANFASA provided ANFASA bursaries to students for their further studies.
- Is an ANFASA bursary free money?
Ans: Yes, ANFASA bursaries are free of cost and should not be paid back. Students get bursary directly from the college or university.
How is our Nxtgovtjobs website different from others?
You will find many sites where they post articles on bursaries, but do you know how our Nxtgovtjobs site is better? So, have a look at our points also:
- Our Nxtgovtjobs site provides a list of all the upcoming bursaries in South Africa.
- You will get to know the steps on how to apply for bursaries like in this article we explain on ANFASA Bursary.
- You will be notified of the arrival of any new upcoming bursaries.
- We provide you with the list of best bursaries faster than any other websites.
- Many sites will grab and post any bursaries right on their website, but we aim to provide quality, so we do deep research and then publish it.
- We always keep researching new bursaries and also see users comment on our post. This topic was also commented on by one of our users.