ASSET Bursary application form- will help students who have completed their studies and want to do their further education. ASSET is a good company, and it is a golden opportunity for the students to make their future secure. These awards are given to students without regard to caste, creed, religion, age, nationality, or disability. Students receiving the ASSET scholarship will get a fantastic amount to continue their further studies in college or universities. You are requested to read the complete article for the ASSET bursary online application form and to know the procedure how to apply for it. We will also provide you with the ASSET bursary online application Download link.
ASSET scholarship program covers all the student expenses for their further studies, such as accommodation fees, meals, books etc. After ASSET provides the bursary, it wants the student receiving it to complete work or training for them after completing their studies. This is beneficial for both the company and the student receiving the bursary because they get employment directly after completing their studies. ASSET also gets an educated and well-trained employee in their team.
ASSET Bursary 2021-2022 | Download ASSET Bursary application form PDF
These steps are taken by ASSET bursary, South Africa, to help students complete their education and then hire them. By this, the student becomes employed after completing their studies or course that they were pursuing. For applying for an ASSET scholarship, you can google the ASSET bursary online application, where you will get to know how to register yourself to get the bursary for further studies. There are many available bursaries in South Africa where you can try and get registered to achieve the award. You can check our Home page for Latest Bursaries section to know more.
|Below this section, we have provided you with all the required information about the ASSET bursary. But if you want, you can check out these bursaries, which are divided for your convenience. We have gathered all the bursaries for you all. We thought that some visitors might also be interested in other bursaries, so we have created a separate section below; you can check that out if you are interested.|
Check out all the active General Bursaries from this page.
Requirement and Important Information on ASSET Bursary 2021-2022
Application fees for the ASSET Bursary will be none this means no fees will be taken for the Bursary.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Reside within the Western Cape
- Completed Matric OR currently in Matric
- Studying OR intend on studying full time towards your first higher certificate/ diploma/ degree qualification
- Studying OR intend on studying at a University or University of Technology within the Western Cape (NOT a private institution or FET College)
- Meet the entry requirements at a University or University of Technology for your chosen course of study
- Preference will be given to students from disadvantaged communities and those in financial need
- Preference will be given to students who have achieved above average results for subjects relevant to their field of study
- Preference will be given to students in financial need (total income of less than R18 000 per month for a family with 2 children, or R2000 extra per child for up to 4 children and total income between R350 000 and R600 000 per year)
- Preference will be given to students who have attended poorer schools but have still achieved a University entrance
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Grade 11 final results AND Matric latest results, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Latest tertiary results, if finals are not available (certified copy)
- Proof of household income (payslips if employed/ sworn statement or affidavit/ pension advice if applicable)
- Motivational letter to support your application
Disclaimer:- Kindly check all the Bursary information from the official ASSET website because a small mistake of ours can cause you great harm.
Download and complete one of the following ASSET Bursary application form:
New/ first-time applicants:ASSET-Bursary-Application-Form-New-Applicants
Existing bursary holders:ASSET-Bursary-Application-Form-Renewal
How to apply for ASSET Bursary?
- First, Download the ASSET Bursary application form provided below.
- Please read the ASSET Bursary form carefully and fill it up.
- Attach all the mandatory documents required for ASSET Bursary.
- Upload it on the official website of ASSET .
- To visit the ASSET official website or to apply for it, the link mentioned below.
FAQ On ASSET Bursary:
- What is an ASSET Bursary?
Ans: ASSET Bursary means where ASSET covers all the expenses of the students pursuing their studies. They help the students receiving the awards to complete their education, and then ASSET hires them and provides them employment.
- Who qualifies for an ASSET bursary?
Ans: Every organization providing a bursary has criteria that need to be fulfilled to apply for it. Requirements for ASSET bursary may include age, academic achievement, age etc. If you are planning to apply for it first, you have to meet their requirements.
- How do bursaries work?
Ans: A bursary is a sum of money provided to the student achieving the award. Here, ASSET provided ASSET bursaries to students for their further studies.
- Is an ASSET bursary free money?
Ans: Yes, ASSET bursaries are free of cost and should not be paid back. Students get bursary directly from the college or university.
How is our Nxtgovtjobs website different from others?
You will find many sites where they post articles on bursaries, but do you know how our Nxtgovtjobs site is better? So, have a look at our points also:
- Our Nxtgovtjobs site provides a list of all the upcoming bursaries in South Africa.
- You will get to know the steps on how to apply for bursaries like in this article we explain on ASSET Bursary.
- You will be notified of the arrival of any new upcoming bursaries.
- We provide you with the list of best bursaries faster than any other websites.
- Many sites will grab and post any bursaries right on their website, but we aim to provide quality, so we do deep research and then publish it.
- We always keep researching new bursaries and also see users comment on our post. This topic was also commented on by one of our users.