Club Magazine Bursary application form- will help students who have completed their studies and want to do their further education. Club Magazine is a good company, and it is a golden opportunity for the students to make their future secure. These awards are given to students without regard to caste, creed, religion, age, nationality, or disability. Students receiving the Club Magazine scholarship will get a fantastic amount to continue their further studies in college or universities. You are requested to read the complete article for the Club Magazine bursary online application form and to know the procedure how to apply for it. We will also provide you with the Club Magazine bursary online application Download link.
Club Magazine scholarship program covers all the student expenses for their further studies, such as accommodation fees, meals, books etc. After Club Magazine provides the bursary, it wants the student receiving it to complete work or training for them after completing their studies. This is beneficial for both the company and the student receiving the bursary because they get employment directly after completing their studies. Club Magazine also gets an educated and well-trained employee in their team.
Club Magazine Bursary 2021-2022 | Download Club Magazine Bursary application form PDF
These steps are taken by Club Magazine bursary, South Africa, to help students complete their education and then hire them. By this, the student becomes employed after completing their studies or course that they were pursuing. For applying for an Club Magazine scholarship, you can google the Club Magazine bursary online application, where you will get to know how to register yourself to get the bursary for further studies. There are many available bursaries in South Africa where you can try and get registered to achieve the award. You can check our Home page for Latest Bursaries section to know more.
|Below this section, we have provided you with all the required information about the Club Magazine bursary. But if you want, you can check out these bursaries, which are divided for your convenience. We have gathered all the bursaries for you all. We thought that some visitors might also be interested in other bursaries, so we have created a separate section below; you can check that out if you are interested.|
Check out all the active General Bursaries from this page.
Requirement and Important Information on Club Magazine Bursary 2021-2022
Application fees for the Club Magazine Bursary will be none this means no fees will be taken for the Bursary.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- Must be a Club magazine subscriber (or have an immediate family: mother/ father/ husband/ wife/ daughter/ son/ brother/ sister/ grandchild, who is a Club magazine subscriber)
- Must have an up to date subscription (no arrears)
- Must plan on studying at one of these institutions: CityVarsity, Central Technical College, Damelin (part-time), Damelin Correspondence College, Intec College and ICESA Education (KwaZulu-Natal)
- Must plan on studying towards a part-time or correspondence programme
- Must have an to date Foschini Group/ TFG account (no arrears)
- Must NOT have received a bursary from TFG Club within the past 36 months
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Account holder’s ID document, if you are not the account holder (certified copy)
- Motivational letter (explaining why you deserve to be awarded a bursary)
- Previous academic record: Matric certificate/ tertiary academic record (certified copy)
Disclaimer:- Kindly check all the Bursary information from the official Club Magazine website because a small mistake of ours can cause you great harm.
Applications must be done online at: https://www.tfgclubmagazine.co.za/bursaries/
How to apply for Club Magazine Bursary?
- First, Download the Club Magazine Bursary application form provided below.
- Please read the Club Magazine Bursary form carefully and fill it up.
- Attach all the mandatory documents required for Club Magazine Bursary.
- Upload it on the official website of Club Magazine .
- To visit the Club Magazine official website or to apply for it, the link mentioned below.
FAQ On Club Magazine Bursary:
- What is an Club Magazine Bursary?
Ans: Club Magazine Bursary means where Club Magazine covers all the expenses of the students pursuing their studies. They help the students receiving the awards to complete their education, and then Club Magazine hires them and provides them employment.
- Who qualifies for an Club Magazine bursary?
Ans: Every organization providing a bursary has criteria that need to be fulfilled to apply for it. Requirements for Club Magazine bursary may include age, academic achievement, age etc. If you are planning to apply for it first, you have to meet their requirements.
- How do bursaries work?
Ans: A bursary is a sum of money provided to the student achieving the award. Here, Club Magazine provided Club Magazine bursaries to students for their further studies.
- Is an Club Magazine bursary free money?
Ans: Yes, Club Magazine bursaries are free of cost and should not be paid back. Students get bursary directly from the college or university.
How is our Nxtgovtjobs website different from others?
You will find many sites where they post articles on bursaries, but do you know how our Nxtgovtjobs site is better? So, have a look at our points also:
- Our Nxtgovtjobs site provides a list of all the upcoming bursaries in South Africa.
- You will get to know the steps on how to apply for bursaries like in this article we explain on Club Magazine Bursary.
- You will be notified of the arrival of any new upcoming bursaries.
- We provide you with the list of best bursaries faster than any other websites.
- Many sites will grab and post any bursaries right on their website, but we aim to provide quality, so we do deep research and then publish it.
- We always keep researching new bursaries and also see users comment on our post. This topic was also commented on by one of our users.