Ernst & Ethel Eriksen Trust Bursary application form- will help students who have completed their studies and want to do their further education. Ernst & Ethel Eriksen Trust is a good company, and it is a golden opportunity for the students to make their future secure. These awards are given to students without regard to caste, creed, religion, age, nationality, or disability. Students receiving the Ernst & Ethel Eriksen Trust scholarship will get a fantastic amount to continue their further studies in college or universities. You are requested to read the complete article for the Ernst & Ethel Eriksen Trust bursary online application form and to know the procedure how to apply for it. We will also provide you with the Ernst & Ethel Eriksen Trust bursary online application Download link.
Ernst & Ethel Eriksen Trust scholarship program covers all the student expenses for their further studies, such as accommodation fees, meals, books etc. After Ernst & Ethel Eriksen Trust provides the bursary, it wants the student receiving it to complete work or training for them after completing their studies. This is beneficial for both the company and the student receiving the bursary because they get employment directly after completing their studies. Ernst & Ethel Eriksen Trust also gets an educated and well-trained employee in their team.
Ernst & Ethel Eriksen Trust Bursary 2021-2022 | Download Ernst & Ethel Eriksen Trust Bursary application form PDF
These steps are taken by Ernst & Ethel Eriksen Trust bursary, South Africa, to help students complete their education and then hire them. By this, the student becomes employed after completing their studies or course that they were pursuing. For applying for an Ernst & Ethel Eriksen Trust scholarship, you can google the Ernst & Ethel Eriksen Trust bursary online application, where you will get to know how to register yourself to get the bursary for further studies. There are many available bursaries in South Africa where you can try and get registered to achieve the award. You can check our Home page for Latest Bursaries section to know more.
|Below this section, we have provided you with all the required information about the Ernst & Ethel Eriksen Trust bursary. But if you want, you can check out these bursaries, which are divided for your convenience. We have gathered all the bursaries for you all. We thought that some visitors might also be interested in other bursaries, so we have created a separate section below; you can check that out if you are interested.|
Check out all the active General Bursaries from this page.
Requirement and Important Information on Ernst & Ethel Eriksen Trust Bursary 2021-2022
Application fees for the Ernst & Ethel Eriksen Trust Bursary will be none this means no fees will be taken for the Bursary.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric
- Completed an undergraduate degree qualification
- Completed an Honours degree qualification
- Studying or intend on studying towards a Masters or Doctorate qualification
- Registered or been accepted to study at a recognised South African university
- Strong academic portfolio
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Latest university academic results (certified copy)
- Proof of university application/ acceptance
- Breakdown of the following: your estimated income and expenditure and the total amount you are applying for
- 3 essays (max 1000 words each):
- 1 about yourself, your family, your current circumstances, about you in 3 words, how your friends see you, your passion, your biggest strengths and weaknesses
- 1 about your achievements after Matric and at tertiary level (including your community service project involvement, committees or organisations you are a member of, leadership positions you have held and how they impacted you and why you chose your current field of study)
- 1 about your future study plans and dreams for the future
- 1 about how you would like to see South Africa in the next decade
- Two academic references – on the EE-Trust-Reference-Form
Disclaimer:- Kindly check all the Bursary information from the official Ernst & Ethel Eriksen Trust website because a small mistake of ours can cause you great harm.
Applications must be done online at: http://www.eriksentrust.co.za/ApplyOnline/tabid/59/Default.aspx
How to apply for Ernst & Ethel Eriksen Trust Bursary?
- First, Download the Ernst & Ethel Eriksen Trust Bursary application form provided below.
- Please read the Ernst & Ethel Eriksen Trust Bursary form carefully and fill it up.
- Attach all the mandatory documents required for Ernst & Ethel Eriksen Trust Bursary.
- Upload it on the official website of Ernst & Ethel Eriksen Trust .
- To visit the Ernst & Ethel Eriksen Trust official website or to apply for it, the link mentioned below.
FAQ On Ernst & Ethel Eriksen Trust Bursary:
- What is an Ernst & Ethel Eriksen Trust Bursary?
Ans: Ernst & Ethel Eriksen Trust Bursary means where Ernst & Ethel Eriksen Trust covers all the expenses of the students pursuing their studies. They help the students receiving the awards to complete their education, and then Ernst & Ethel Eriksen Trust hires them and provides them employment.
- Who qualifies for an Ernst & Ethel Eriksen Trust bursary?
Ans: Every organization providing a bursary has criteria that need to be fulfilled to apply for it. Requirements for Ernst & Ethel Eriksen Trust bursary may include age, academic achievement, age etc. If you are planning to apply for it first, you have to meet their requirements.
- How do bursaries work?
Ans: A bursary is a sum of money provided to the student achieving the award. Here, Ernst & Ethel Eriksen Trust provided Ernst & Ethel Eriksen Trust bursaries to students for their further studies.
- Is an Ernst & Ethel Eriksen Trust bursary free money?
Ans: Yes, Ernst & Ethel Eriksen Trust bursaries are free of cost and should not be paid back. Students get bursary directly from the college or university.
How is our Nxtgovtjobs website different from others?
You will find many sites where they post articles on bursaries, but do you know how our Nxtgovtjobs site is better? So, have a look at our points also:
- Our Nxtgovtjobs site provides a list of all the upcoming bursaries in South Africa.
- You will get to know the steps on how to apply for bursaries like in this article we explain on Ernst & Ethel Eriksen Trust Bursary.
- You will be notified of the arrival of any new upcoming bursaries.
- We provide you with the list of best bursaries faster than any other websites.
- Many sites will grab and post any bursaries right on their website, but we aim to provide quality, so we do deep research and then publish it.
- We always keep researching new bursaries and also see users comment on our post. This topic was also commented on by one of our users.