General Electric Bursary application form- will help students who have completed their studies and want to do their further education. General Electric is a good company, and it is a golden opportunity for the students to make their future secure. These awards are given to students without regard to caste, creed, religion, age, nationality, or disability. Students receiving the General Electric scholarship will get a fantastic amount to continue their further studies in college or universities. You are requested to read the complete article for the General Electric bursary online application form and to know the procedure how to apply for it. We will also provide you with the General Electric bursary online application Download link.
General Electric scholarship program covers all the student expenses for their further studies, such as accommodation fees, meals, books etc. After General Electric provides the bursary, it wants the student receiving it to complete work or training for them after completing their studies. This is beneficial for both the company and the student receiving the bursary because they get employment directly after completing their studies. General Electric also gets an educated and well-trained employee in their team.
General Electric Bursary 2021-2022 | Download General Electric Bursary application form PDF
These steps are taken by General Electric bursary, South Africa, to help students complete their education and then hire them. By this, the student becomes employed after completing their studies or course that they were pursuing. For applying for an General Electric scholarship, you can google the General Electric bursary online application, where you will get to know how to register yourself to get the bursary for further studies. There are many available bursaries in South Africa where you can try and get registered to achieve the award. You can check our Home page for Latest Bursaries section to know more.
|Below this section, we have provided you with all the required information about the General Electric bursary. But if you want, you can check out these bursaries, which are divided for your convenience. We have gathered all the bursaries for you all. We thought that some visitors might also be interested in other bursaries, so we have created a separate section below; you can check that out if you are interested.|
Check out all the active General Bursaries from this page.
Requirement and Important Information on General Electric Bursary 2021-2022
Application fees for the General Electric Bursary will be none this means no fees will be taken for the Bursary.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Under 30 years old
- Completed Matric OR currently in Matric
- Studying or intend on studying full-time within one of the aforementioned fields of study (Undergraduate and Honours studies)
- Studying or intend on studying at a recognised South African public university
- Achieved a minimum overall average of 60% in current studies
- Proven financial need
- NOT in receipt of funding from another institution or another bursary
- Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged students
STEPS TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
Applications must be done online at: https://bsp.fundi.co.za/
Follow these steps to apply:
1) Select the “General Electric Bursary”
2) Select “New Student Profile (here: https://bsp.fundi.co.za/Students/create) where you will fill in your personal information.
3) Check your emails for a confirmation email with your login details.
4) Log in using your login details (here: https://bsp.fundi.co.za/Users/Login)
5) Upload all your supporting documentation, per the list below, before the deadline.
6) Upload your final results as soon as available and await feedback.
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Grade 11 final results AND Matric latest results, if currently in Matric (certified copies)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Full academic record, if currently at university (certified copy)
- Confirmation of acceptance or provisional admission (on university letterhead)
- Parents/ guardians proof of household income (latest payslips if employed/ affidavit if unemployed/ SASSA letter if on pension)
Disclaimer:- Kindly check all the Bursary information from the official General Electric website because a small mistake of ours can cause you great harm.
Applications must be done online.
How to apply for General Electric Bursary?
- First, Download the General Electric Bursary application form provided below.
- Please read the General Electric Bursary form carefully and fill it up.
- Attach all the mandatory documents required for General Electric Bursary.
- Upload it on the official website of General Electric .
- To visit the General Electric official website or to apply for it, the link mentioned below.
FAQ On General Electric Bursary:
- What is an General Electric Bursary?
Ans: General Electric Bursary means where General Electric covers all the expenses of the students pursuing their studies. They help the students receiving the awards to complete their education, and then General Electric hires them and provides them employment.
- Who qualifies for an General Electric bursary?
Ans: Every organization providing a bursary has criteria that need to be fulfilled to apply for it. Requirements for General Electric bursary may include age, academic achievement, age etc. If you are planning to apply for it first, you have to meet their requirements.
- How do bursaries work?
Ans: A bursary is a sum of money provided to the student achieving the award. Here, General Electric provided General Electric bursaries to students for their further studies.
- Is an General Electric bursary free money?
Ans: Yes, General Electric bursaries are free of cost and should not be paid back. Students get bursary directly from the college or university.
How is our Nxtgovtjobs website different from others?
You will find many sites where they post articles on bursaries, but do you know how our Nxtgovtjobs site is better? So, have a look at our points also:
- Our Nxtgovtjobs site provides a list of all the upcoming bursaries in South Africa.
- You will get to know the steps on how to apply for bursaries like in this article we explain on General Electric Bursary.
- You will be notified of the arrival of any new upcoming bursaries.
- We provide you with the list of best bursaries faster than any other websites.
- Many sites will grab and post any bursaries right on their website, but we aim to provide quality, so we do deep research and then publish it.
- We always keep researching new bursaries and also see users comment on our post. This topic was also commented on by one of our users.