Mitchells Plain and Role Model Trust Bursary application form- will help students who have completed their studies and want to do their further education. Mitchells Plain and Role Model Trust is a good company, and it is a golden opportunity for the students to make their future secure. These awards are given to students without regard to caste, creed, religion, age, nationality, or disability. Students receiving the Mitchells Plain and Role Model Trust scholarship will get a fantastic amount to continue their further studies in college or universities. You are requested to read the complete article for the Mitchells Plain and Role Model Trust bursary online application form and to know the procedure how to apply for it. We will also provide you with the Mitchells Plain and Role Model Trust bursary online application Download link.
Mitchells Plain and Role Model Trust scholarship program covers all the student expenses for their further studies, such as accommodation fees, meals, books etc. After Mitchells Plain and Role Model Trust provides the bursary, it wants the student receiving it to complete work or training for them after completing their studies. This is beneficial for both the company and the student receiving the bursary because they get employment directly after completing their studies. Mitchells Plain and Role Model Trust also gets an educated and well-trained employee in their team.
Mitchells Plain and Role Model Trust Bursary 2021-2022 | Download Mitchells Plain and Role Model Trust Bursary application form PDF
These steps are taken by Mitchells Plain and Role Model Trust bursary, South Africa, to help students complete their education and then hire them. By this, the student becomes employed after completing their studies or course that they were pursuing. For applying for an Mitchells Plain and Role Model Trust scholarship, you can google the Mitchells Plain and Role Model Trust bursary online application, where you will get to know how to register yourself to get the bursary for further studies. There are many available bursaries in South Africa where you can try and get registered to achieve the award. You can check our Home page for Latest Bursaries section to know more.
|Below this section, we have provided you with all the required information about the Mitchells Plain and Role Model Trust bursary. But if you want, you can check out these bursaries, which are divided for your convenience. We have gathered all the bursaries for you all. We thought that some visitors might also be interested in other bursaries, so we have created a separate section below; you can check that out if you are interested.|
Check out all the active General Bursaries from this page.
Requirement and Important Information on Mitchells Plain and Role Model Trust Bursary 2021-2022
Application fees for the Mitchells Plain and Role Model Trust Bursary will be none this means no fees will be taken for the Bursary.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Reside in the suburb of Mitchell’s Plain (in Cape Town, Western Cape)
- Currently in Matric at a Mitchell’s Plain high school OR a current bursary recipient of the Trust
- Have been accepted to study at a recognised tertiary institution within the Western Cape (University of Cape Town/ University of the Western Cape/ University of Stellenbosch/ Cape Peninsula University of Technology/ FET colleges)
- Achieve high academic results
- In financial need
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Parents/ guardians proof of income (latest payslips if employed/ sworn affidavit if unemployed/ death certificate if deceased)
- Proof of residence (parent/ guardian rates account or sworn affidavit)
New applicants should also add:
- Grade 11 final results
- Matric June and September results
- Proof of application to tertiary institution (on tertiary institution’s letterhead)
- Letter of support by school principal (on school letterhead)
- Motivational letter (written by the applicant explaining why they deserve to be awarded the bursary)
Current applicants should also add:
- June and September tertiary exam results
30 September 2020.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
Disclaimer:- Kindly check all the Bursary information from the official Mitchells Plain and Role Model Trust website because a small mistake of ours can cause you great harm.
Applications must be done online at: http://mpbursarytrust.org.za/bursary-application-form/
How to apply for Mitchells Plain and Role Model Trust Bursary?
- First, Download the Mitchells Plain and Role Model Trust Bursary application form provided below.
- Please read the Mitchells Plain and Role Model Trust Bursary form carefully and fill it up.
- Attach all the mandatory documents required for Mitchells Plain and Role Model Trust Bursary.
- Upload it on the official website of Mitchells Plain and Role Model Trust .
- To visit the Mitchells Plain and Role Model Trust official website or to apply for it, the link mentioned below.
FAQ On Mitchells Plain and Role Model Trust Bursary:
- What is an Mitchells Plain and Role Model Trust Bursary?
Ans: Mitchells Plain and Role Model Trust Bursary means where Mitchells Plain and Role Model Trust covers all the expenses of the students pursuing their studies. They help the students receiving the awards to complete their education, and then Mitchells Plain and Role Model Trust hires them and provides them employment.
- Who qualifies for an Mitchells Plain and Role Model Trust bursary?
Ans: Every organization providing a bursary has criteria that need to be fulfilled to apply for it. Requirements for Mitchells Plain and Role Model Trust bursary may include age, academic achievement, age etc. If you are planning to apply for it first, you have to meet their requirements.
- How do bursaries work?
Ans: A bursary is a sum of money provided to the student achieving the award. Here, Mitchells Plain and Role Model Trust provided Mitchells Plain and Role Model Trust bursaries to students for their further studies.
- Is an Mitchells Plain and Role Model Trust bursary free money?
Ans: Yes, Mitchells Plain and Role Model Trust bursaries are free of cost and should not be paid back. Students get bursary directly from the college or university.
How is our Nxtgovtjobs website different from others?
You will find many sites where they post articles on bursaries, but do you know how our Nxtgovtjobs site is better? So, have a look at our points also:
- Our Nxtgovtjobs site provides a list of all the upcoming bursaries in South Africa.
- You will get to know the steps on how to apply for bursaries like in this article we explain on Mitchells Plain and Role Model Trust Bursary.
- You will be notified of the arrival of any new upcoming bursaries.
- We provide you with the list of best bursaries faster than any other websites.
- Many sites will grab and post any bursaries right on their website, but we aim to provide quality, so we do deep research and then publish it.
- We always keep researching new bursaries and also see users comment on our post. This topic was also commented on by one of our users.