MMEG Bursary application form- will help students who have completed their studies and want to do their further education. MMEG is a good company, and it is a golden opportunity for the students to make their future secure. These awards are given to students without regard to caste, creed, religion, age, nationality, or disability. Students receiving the MMEG scholarship will get a fantastic amount to continue their further studies in college or universities. You are requested to read the complete article for the MMEG bursary online application form and to know the procedure how to apply for it. We will also provide you with the MMEG bursary online application Download link.
MMEG scholarship program covers all the student expenses for their further studies, such as accommodation fees, meals, books etc. After MMEG provides the bursary, it wants the student receiving it to complete work or training for them after completing their studies. This is beneficial for both the company and the student receiving the bursary because they get employment directly after completing their studies. MMEG also gets an educated and well-trained employee in their team.
MMEG Bursary 2021-2022 | Download MMEG Bursary application form PDF
These steps are taken by MMEG bursary, South Africa, to help students complete their education and then hire them. By this, the student becomes employed after completing their studies or course that they were pursuing. For applying for an MMEG scholarship, you can google the MMEG bursary online application, where you will get to know how to register yourself to get the bursary for further studies. There are many available bursaries in South Africa where you can try and get registered to achieve the award. You can check our Home page for Latest Bursaries section to know more.
|Below this section, we have provided you with all the required information about the MMEG bursary. But if you want, you can check out these bursaries, which are divided for your convenience. We have gathered all the bursaries for you all. We thought that some visitors might also be interested in other bursaries, so we have created a separate section below; you can check that out if you are interested.|
Check out all the active General Bursaries from this page.
Requirement and Important Information on MMEG Bursary 2021-2022
Application fees for the MMEG Bursary will be none this means no fees will be taken for the Bursary.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African national (nationals from the following countries may also apply: MMEG Country Eligibility List)
- You must have a study permit for South Africa, if applying from one of the eligible countries linked above
- You must identify as a woman
- You must be 25 years old or older at the time of the application deadline
- You must enrolled to study towards a Certificate, Undergraduate qualification, Graduate qualification or PostDoctorate studies
- You must be enrolled at one of the following accredited Universities in South Africa: University of Cape Town, University of Stellenbosch, University of the Witwatersrand, University of Pretoria or University of the Free State
- You must be enrolled full time or part time (with at least 2 courses per semester or term)
- You must aim to be fully enrolled for a complete academic term after receiving the bursary
- You must be enrolled for at least 1 more academic term (from January to July 2022)
- You must NOT be related to an International Monetary Fund, World Bank Group, or Inter-American Development Bank spouse or staff member
- You must be born before 15 September 1996
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document with photo (if a South African citizen)
- Passport with photo (if studying outside your home country)
- Study permit page or visa page with current passport (applicable to foreign candidates)
- Second passport page with photo (if in possession of dual citizenship)
- Proof of official registration at a university (on institutes letterhead)
- Latest academic reports and transcripts (on institutes letterhead)
- Brief details on your personal story, brief details about your studies, as well as how your experiences and future plans are connected to your commitment to helping women and children in developing countries
- Brief paragraph explaining an estimate of your financial situation for the academic year and how you plan to fund your financial needs
- Brief summary of your thesis, including objective, methodology and findings, and how to relates to your career goals (if applicable)
- 2 reference letters:
- 1 reference letter from a faculty member at your university and 1 from someone who can vouch for your character (this can NOT be a family member)
- At least 1 of the referees must have known you for 2 semesters/ equivalent, or more
- The reference letters must include the referees’ email addresses so that they can be contacted and provided with an email link from Embark Online where they can submit their recommendations
- If the candidate is successful, they will then be contacted by Embark. (If your referee has NOT received an email from Embark, ask them to verify that the pop-up blocker is off; check their spam folder, and/or write an email to MMEG to request an individual link.)
14 September 2021.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
Disclaimer:- Kindly check all the Bursary information from the official MMEG website because a small mistake of ours can cause you great harm.
Applications must be done online at: Margaret McNamara Education Grants (MMEG) Bursary Application
How to apply for MMEG Bursary?
- First, Download the MMEG Bursary application form provided below.
- Please read the MMEG Bursary form carefully and fill it up.
- Attach all the mandatory documents required for MMEG Bursary.
- Upload it on the official website of MMEG .
- To visit the MMEG official website or to apply for it, the link mentioned below.
FAQ On MMEG Bursary:
- What is an MMEG Bursary?
Ans: MMEG Bursary means where MMEG covers all the expenses of the students pursuing their studies. They help the students receiving the awards to complete their education, and then MMEG hires them and provides them employment.
- Who qualifies for an MMEG bursary?
Ans: Every organization providing a bursary has criteria that need to be fulfilled to apply for it. Requirements for MMEG bursary may include age, academic achievement, age etc. If you are planning to apply for it first, you have to meet their requirements.
- How do bursaries work?
Ans: A bursary is a sum of money provided to the student achieving the award. Here, MMEG provided MMEG bursaries to students for their further studies.
- Is an MMEG bursary free money?
Ans: Yes, MMEG bursaries are free of cost and should not be paid back. Students get bursary directly from the college or university.
How is our Nxtgovtjobs website different from others?
You will find many sites where they post articles on bursaries, but do you know how our Nxtgovtjobs site is better? So, have a look at our points also:
- Our Nxtgovtjobs site provides a list of all the upcoming bursaries in South Africa.
- You will get to know the steps on how to apply for bursaries like in this article we explain on MMEG Bursary.
- You will be notified of the arrival of any new upcoming bursaries.
- We provide you with the list of best bursaries faster than any other websites.
- Many sites will grab and post any bursaries right on their website, but we aim to provide quality, so we do deep research and then publish it.
- We always keep researching new bursaries and also see users comment on our post. This topic was also commented on by one of our users.