Motsepe Foundation Bursary application form- will help students who have completed their studies and want to do their further education. Motsepe Foundation is a good company, and it is a golden opportunity for the students to make their future secure. These awards are given to students without regard to caste, creed, religion, age, nationality, or disability. Students receiving the Motsepe Foundation scholarship will get a fantastic amount to continue their further studies in college or universities. You are requested to read the complete article for the Motsepe Foundation bursary online application form and to know the procedure how to apply for it. We will also provide you with the Motsepe Foundation bursary online application Download link.
Motsepe Foundation scholarship program covers all the student expenses for their further studies, such as accommodation fees, meals, books etc. After Motsepe Foundation provides the bursary, it wants the student receiving it to complete work or training for them after completing their studies. This is beneficial for both the company and the student receiving the bursary because they get employment directly after completing their studies. Motsepe Foundation also gets an educated and well-trained employee in their team.
Motsepe Foundation Bursary 2021-2022 | Download Motsepe Foundation Bursary application form PDF
These steps are taken by Motsepe Foundation bursary, South Africa, to help students complete their education and then hire them. By this, the student becomes employed after completing their studies or course that they were pursuing. For applying for an Motsepe Foundation scholarship, you can google the Motsepe Foundation bursary online application, where you will get to know how to register yourself to get the bursary for further studies. There are many available bursaries in South Africa where you can try and get registered to achieve the award. You can check our Home page for Latest Bursaries section to know more.
|Below this section, we have provided you with all the required information about the Motsepe Foundation bursary. But if you want, you can check out these bursaries, which are divided for your convenience. We have gathered all the bursaries for you all. We thought that some visitors might also be interested in other bursaries, so we have created a separate section below; you can check that out if you are interested.|
Check out all the active General Bursaries from this page.
Requirement and Important Information on Motsepe Foundation Bursary 2021-2022
Application fees for the Motsepe Foundation Bursary will be none this means no fees will be taken for the Bursary.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must have achieved a minimum average of 70% in Matric (excluding Life Orientation)
- You must be studying OR intend on studying within one of the aforementioned fields of study
- You must be studying OR intend on studying at a recognised tertiary institute within South Africa
- You must have an excellent academic record
- You must have proven financial need
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric mid-year results, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Full academic record, if currently at tertiary level (certified copy)
- Proof of residence (certified copy)
- Parents/ guardians ID documents (certified copies)
- ID documents of other household members (certified copies)
- Parents/ guardians proof of income (latest payslips/ employment letter/ SASSA grant letter/ affidavit for informal traders/ death certificate if deceased etc – more detail can be found on the application form)
Shortlisted candidates will also be required to submit the following documents during in the final stages of the bursary selection process:
- Final Matric results (certified copy)
- University acceptance letter/ proof of registration
- Student number
- Fees statement, if currently at tertiary level
15 September 2019.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
Disclaimer:- Kindly check all the Bursary information from the official Motsepe Foundation website because a small mistake of ours can cause you great harm.
Download and complete the Motsepe-Foundation-Bursary-Application-Form
How to apply for Motsepe Foundation Bursary?
- First, Download the Motsepe Foundation Bursary application form provided below.
- Please read the Motsepe Foundation Bursary form carefully and fill it up.
- Attach all the mandatory documents required for Motsepe Foundation Bursary.
- Upload it on the official website of Motsepe Foundation .
- To visit the Motsepe Foundation official website or to apply for it, the link mentioned below.
FAQ On Motsepe Foundation Bursary:
- What is an Motsepe Foundation Bursary?
Ans: Motsepe Foundation Bursary means where Motsepe Foundation covers all the expenses of the students pursuing their studies. They help the students receiving the awards to complete their education, and then Motsepe Foundation hires them and provides them employment.
- Who qualifies for an Motsepe Foundation bursary?
Ans: Every organization providing a bursary has criteria that need to be fulfilled to apply for it. Requirements for Motsepe Foundation bursary may include age, academic achievement, age etc. If you are planning to apply for it first, you have to meet their requirements.
- How do bursaries work?
Ans: A bursary is a sum of money provided to the student achieving the award. Here, Motsepe Foundation provided Motsepe Foundation bursaries to students for their further studies.
- Is an Motsepe Foundation bursary free money?
Ans: Yes, Motsepe Foundation bursaries are free of cost and should not be paid back. Students get bursary directly from the college or university.
How is our Nxtgovtjobs website different from others?
You will find many sites where they post articles on bursaries, but do you know how our Nxtgovtjobs site is better? So, have a look at our points also:
- Our Nxtgovtjobs site provides a list of all the upcoming bursaries in South Africa.
- You will get to know the steps on how to apply for bursaries like in this article we explain on Motsepe Foundation Bursary.
- You will be notified of the arrival of any new upcoming bursaries.
- We provide you with the list of best bursaries faster than any other websites.
- Many sites will grab and post any bursaries right on their website, but we aim to provide quality, so we do deep research and then publish it.
- We always keep researching new bursaries and also see users comment on our post. This topic was also commented on by one of our users.