REAP Bursary application form- will help students who have completed their studies and want to do their further education. REAP is a good company, and it is a golden opportunity for the students to make their future secure. These awards are given to students without regard to caste, creed, religion, age, nationality, or disability. Students receiving the REAP scholarship will get a fantastic amount to continue their further studies in college or universities. You are requested to read the complete article for the REAP bursary online application form and to know the procedure how to apply for it. We will also provide you with the REAP bursary online application Download link.
REAP scholarship program covers all the student expenses for their further studies, such as accommodation fees, meals, books etc. After REAP provides the bursary, it wants the student receiving it to complete work or training for them after completing their studies. This is beneficial for both the company and the student receiving the bursary because they get employment directly after completing their studies. REAP also gets an educated and well-trained employee in their team.
REAP Bursary 2021-2022 | Download REAP Bursary application form PDF
These steps are taken by REAP bursary, South Africa, to help students complete their education and then hire them. By this, the student becomes employed after completing their studies or course that they were pursuing. For applying for an REAP scholarship, you can google the REAP bursary online application, where you will get to know how to register yourself to get the bursary for further studies. There are many available bursaries in South Africa where you can try and get registered to achieve the award. You can check our Home page for Latest Bursaries section to know more.
|Below this section, we have provided you with all the required information about the REAP bursary. But if you want, you can check out these bursaries, which are divided for your convenience. We have gathered all the bursaries for you all. We thought that some visitors might also be interested in other bursaries, so we have created a separate section below; you can check that out if you are interested.|
Check out all the active General Bursaries from this page.
Requirement and Important Information on REAP Bursary 2021-2022
Application fees for the REAP Bursary will be none this means no fees will be taken for the Bursary.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Not older than 24 years old
- From a rural area
- Attended a school in a rural area
- Wrote your NSC exams at a school in a rural area within the last 2 years
- Achieved a minimum overall average of 55% in your NSC exams (excluding Life Orientation)
- Have been accepted or provisionally accepted to study at one of the following institutions: University of the Western Cape/ University of Johannesburg/ University of the Free State/ University of Kwa-Zulu Natal/ Nelson Mandela University/ Central University of Technology
- Have applied for NSFAS funding and received formal confirmation
- Have been accepted to stay in a residence or private accommodation approved and accredited by NSFAS
- Your family/ household income is NOT more than R122 000 per annum before any deductions (less than R10 167 per month – including all contributions and grants)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Grade 11 final results (certified copy)
- Matric June results (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Proof of registration/ acceptance to study at one of the aforementioned universities (on their letterhead)
- Proof of family/ household income (including social grants)
14 February 2020.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
Disclaimer:- Kindly check all the Bursary information from the official REAP website because a small mistake of ours can cause you great harm.
Applications must be done online at: https://reap.devman.co.za/devman/web/bursary/
How to apply for REAP Bursary?
- First, Download the REAP Bursary application form provided below.
- Please read the REAP Bursary form carefully and fill it up.
- Attach all the mandatory documents required for REAP Bursary.
- Upload it on the official website of REAP .
- To visit the REAP official website or to apply for it, the link mentioned below.
FAQ On REAP Bursary:
- What is an REAP Bursary?
Ans: REAP Bursary means where REAP covers all the expenses of the students pursuing their studies. They help the students receiving the awards to complete their education, and then REAP hires them and provides them employment.
- Who qualifies for an REAP bursary?
Ans: Every organization providing a bursary has criteria that need to be fulfilled to apply for it. Requirements for REAP bursary may include age, academic achievement, age etc. If you are planning to apply for it first, you have to meet their requirements.
- How do bursaries work?
Ans: A bursary is a sum of money provided to the student achieving the award. Here, REAP provided REAP bursaries to students for their further studies.
- Is an REAP bursary free money?
Ans: Yes, REAP bursaries are free of cost and should not be paid back. Students get bursary directly from the college or university.
How is our Nxtgovtjobs website different from others?
You will find many sites where they post articles on bursaries, but do you know how our Nxtgovtjobs site is better? So, have a look at our points also:
- Our Nxtgovtjobs site provides a list of all the upcoming bursaries in South Africa.
- You will get to know the steps on how to apply for bursaries like in this article we explain on REAP Bursary.
- You will be notified of the arrival of any new upcoming bursaries.
- We provide you with the list of best bursaries faster than any other websites.
- Many sites will grab and post any bursaries right on their website, but we aim to provide quality, so we do deep research and then publish it.
- We always keep researching new bursaries and also see users comment on our post. This topic was also commented on by one of our users.