Robben Island Museum Bursary application form- will help students who have completed their studies and want to do their further education. Robben Island Museum is a good company, and it is a golden opportunity for the students to make their future secure. These awards are given to students without regard to caste, creed, religion, age, nationality, or disability. Students receiving the Robben Island Museum scholarship will get a fantastic amount to continue their further studies in college or universities. You are requested to read the complete article for the Robben Island Museum bursary online application form and to know the procedure how to apply for it. We will also provide you with the Robben Island Museum bursary online application Download link.
Robben Island Museum scholarship program covers all the student expenses for their further studies, such as accommodation fees, meals, books etc. After Robben Island Museum provides the bursary, it wants the student receiving it to complete work or training for them after completing their studies. This is beneficial for both the company and the student receiving the bursary because they get employment directly after completing their studies. Robben Island Museum also gets an educated and well-trained employee in their team.
Robben Island Museum Bursary 2021-2022 | Download Robben Island Museum Bursary application form PDF
These steps are taken by Robben Island Museum bursary, South Africa, to help students complete their education and then hire them. By this, the student becomes employed after completing their studies or course that they were pursuing. For applying for an Robben Island Museum scholarship, you can google the Robben Island Museum bursary online application, where you will get to know how to register yourself to get the bursary for further studies. There are many available bursaries in South Africa where you can try and get registered to achieve the award. You can check our Home page for Latest Bursaries section to know more.
|Below this section, we have provided you with all the required information about the Robben Island Museum bursary. But if you want, you can check out these bursaries, which are divided for your convenience. We have gathered all the bursaries for you all. We thought that some visitors might also be interested in other bursaries, so we have created a separate section below; you can check that out if you are interested.|
Check out all the active General Bursaries from this page.
Requirement and Important Information on Robben Island Museum Bursary 2021-2022
Application fees for the Robben Island Museum Bursary will be none this means no fees will be taken for the Bursary.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric
- Studying within one of the aforementioned fields of study (undergraduate/ graduate)
- Registered to study at a recognised University within South Africa
Students who meet the above eligibility criteria can apply by submitting clear copies of the following supporting documentation (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- Tertiary qualifications/ records (certified copies)
- Proof of university registration for 2020
- Full Curriculum Vitae (must include: your contact details, references names and contact details)
- Motivational letter indicating why you should be awarded the bursary
28 February 2020.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
Disclaimer:- Kindly check all the Bursary information from the official Robben Island Museum website because a small mistake of ours can cause you great harm.
Unfortunately Robben Island Museum (RIM) will not be awarding bursaries for 2021, due to a significant decrease in visitor numbers:Media Release – RIM unable to fund bursaries in 2021_approved
How to apply for Robben Island Museum Bursary?
- First, Download the Robben Island Museum Bursary application form provided below.
- Please read the Robben Island Museum Bursary form carefully and fill it up.
- Attach all the mandatory documents required for Robben Island Museum Bursary.
- Upload it on the official website of Robben Island Museum .
- To visit the Robben Island Museum official website or to apply for it, the link mentioned below.
FAQ On Robben Island Museum Bursary:
- What is an Robben Island Museum Bursary?
Ans: Robben Island Museum Bursary means where Robben Island Museum covers all the expenses of the students pursuing their studies. They help the students receiving the awards to complete their education, and then Robben Island Museum hires them and provides them employment.
- Who qualifies for an Robben Island Museum bursary?
Ans: Every organization providing a bursary has criteria that need to be fulfilled to apply for it. Requirements for Robben Island Museum bursary may include age, academic achievement, age etc. If you are planning to apply for it first, you have to meet their requirements.
- How do bursaries work?
Ans: A bursary is a sum of money provided to the student achieving the award. Here, Robben Island Museum provided Robben Island Museum bursaries to students for their further studies.
- Is an Robben Island Museum bursary free money?
Ans: Yes, Robben Island Museum bursaries are free of cost and should not be paid back. Students get bursary directly from the college or university.
How is our Nxtgovtjobs website different from others?
You will find many sites where they post articles on bursaries, but do you know how our Nxtgovtjobs site is better? So, have a look at our points also:
- Our Nxtgovtjobs site provides a list of all the upcoming bursaries in South Africa.
- You will get to know the steps on how to apply for bursaries like in this article we explain on Robben Island Museum Bursary.
- You will be notified of the arrival of any new upcoming bursaries.
- We provide you with the list of best bursaries faster than any other websites.
- Many sites will grab and post any bursaries right on their website, but we aim to provide quality, so we do deep research and then publish it.
- We always keep researching new bursaries and also see users comment on our post. This topic was also commented on by one of our users.