SATI Bursary application form- will help students who have completed their studies and want to do their further education. SATI is a good company, and it is a golden opportunity for the students to make their future secure. These awards are given to students without regard to caste, creed, religion, age, nationality, or disability. Students receiving the SATI scholarship will get a fantastic amount to continue their further studies in college or universities. You are requested to read the complete article for the SATI bursary online application form and to know the procedure how to apply for it. We will also provide you with the SATI bursary online application Download link.
SATI scholarship program covers all the student expenses for their further studies, such as accommodation fees, meals, books etc. After SATI provides the bursary, it wants the student receiving it to complete work or training for them after completing their studies. This is beneficial for both the company and the student receiving the bursary because they get employment directly after completing their studies. SATI also gets an educated and well-trained employee in their team.
SATI Bursary 2021-2022 | Download SATI Bursary application form PDF
These steps are taken by SATI bursary, South Africa, to help students complete their education and then hire them. By this, the student becomes employed after completing their studies or course that they were pursuing. For applying for an SATI scholarship, you can google the SATI bursary online application, where you will get to know how to register yourself to get the bursary for further studies. There are many available bursaries in South Africa where you can try and get registered to achieve the award. You can check our Home page for Latest Bursaries section to know more.
|Below this section, we have provided you with all the required information about the SATI bursary. But if you want, you can check out these bursaries, which are divided for your convenience. We have gathered all the bursaries for you all. We thought that some visitors might also be interested in other bursaries, so we have created a separate section below; you can check that out if you are interested.|
Check out all the active General Bursaries from this page.
Requirement and Important Information on SATI Bursary 2021-2022
Application fees for the SATI Bursary will be none this means no fees will be taken for the Bursary.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Able to work in combinations of the South African official languages
- Studying towards an undergraduate qualification within the translation, interpreting, language field (second, third or fourth year of study)
- Enrolled in a tertiary institution in South Africa
- Achieved a minimum overall average of 65% for for all language practice subjects in the previous year of study
- Proven financial need
- Have access to additional funding to subsidise the remainder of the tuition fees for the year (proof will be required)
- Do not hold any other current bursary awards/ funding to cover the expenses to be covered by the SATI award
- Good academic record and a high chance of succeeding in your studies
- Likely to make a positive contribution to the profession once graduated
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Academic qualifications (if applicable) (certified copy)
- Full tertiary academic record (certified copy)
- Proof of registration at tertiary institution for the current year of study
- Proof of registration at tertiary institution for 2021
- Proof of access to funds to cover other expenses NOT covered by the SATI bursary
- Details of other awards/ funding received or expect to receive
- Affidavit confirming that you are not in possession of any other bursary awards/ funding that will cover the expenses that the SATI bursary would (only if successfully selected)
31 March 2021.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
Disclaimer:- Kindly check all the Bursary information from the official SATI website because a small mistake of ours can cause you great harm.
Download and complete the SATI_bursary Application form
How to apply for SATI Bursary?
- First, Download the SATI Bursary application form provided below.
- Please read the SATI Bursary form carefully and fill it up.
- Attach all the mandatory documents required for SATI Bursary.
- Upload it on the official website of SATI .
- To visit the SATI official website or to apply for it, the link mentioned below.
FAQ On SATI Bursary:
- What is an SATI Bursary?
Ans: SATI Bursary means where SATI covers all the expenses of the students pursuing their studies. They help the students receiving the awards to complete their education, and then SATI hires them and provides them employment.
- Who qualifies for an SATI bursary?
Ans: Every organization providing a bursary has criteria that need to be fulfilled to apply for it. Requirements for SATI bursary may include age, academic achievement, age etc. If you are planning to apply for it first, you have to meet their requirements.
- How do bursaries work?
Ans: A bursary is a sum of money provided to the student achieving the award. Here, SATI provided SATI bursaries to students for their further studies.
- Is an SATI bursary free money?
Ans: Yes, SATI bursaries are free of cost and should not be paid back. Students get bursary directly from the college or university.
How is our Nxtgovtjobs website different from others?
You will find many sites where they post articles on bursaries, but do you know how our Nxtgovtjobs site is better? So, have a look at our points also:
- Our Nxtgovtjobs site provides a list of all the upcoming bursaries in South Africa.
- You will get to know the steps on how to apply for bursaries like in this article we explain on SATI Bursary.
- You will be notified of the arrival of any new upcoming bursaries.
- We provide you with the list of best bursaries faster than any other websites.
- Many sites will grab and post any bursaries right on their website, but we aim to provide quality, so we do deep research and then publish it.
- We always keep researching new bursaries and also see users comment on our post. This topic was also commented on by one of our users.