TETA Bursary application form- will help students who have completed their studies and want to do their further education. TETA is a good company, and it is a golden opportunity for the students to make their future secure. These awards are given to students without regard to caste, creed, religion, age, nationality, or disability. Students receiving the TETA scholarship will get a fantastic amount to continue their further studies in college or universities. You are requested to read the complete article for the TETA bursary online application form and to know the procedure how to apply for it. We will also provide you with the TETA bursary online application Download link.
TETA scholarship program covers all the student expenses for their further studies, such as accommodation fees, meals, books etc. After TETA provides the bursary, it wants the student receiving it to complete work or training for them after completing their studies. This is beneficial for both the company and the student receiving the bursary because they get employment directly after completing their studies. TETA also gets an educated and well-trained employee in their team.
TETA Bursary 2021-2022 | Download TETA Bursary application form PDF
These steps are taken by TETA bursary, South Africa, to help students complete their education and then hire them. By this, the student becomes employed after completing their studies or course that they were pursuing. For applying for an TETA scholarship, you can google the TETA bursary online application, where you will get to know how to register yourself to get the bursary for further studies. There are many available bursaries in South Africa where you can try and get registered to achieve the award. You can check our Home page for Latest Bursaries section to know more.
|Below this section, we have provided you with all the required information about the TETA bursary. But if you want, you can check out these bursaries, which are divided for your convenience. We have gathered all the bursaries for you all. We thought that some visitors might also be interested in other bursaries, so we have created a separate section below; you can check that out if you are interested.|
Check out all the active General Bursaries from this page.
Requirement and Important Information on TETA Bursary 2021-2022
Application fees for the TETA Bursary will be none this means no fees will be taken for the Bursary.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Between 18 and 35 years old
- Currently unemployed
- Completed Matric OR completed Matric (or equivalent)
- Studying OR intend on studying full-time within one of the aforementioned fields of study
- Studying OR registered to study at an accredited tertiary institute (including TVET Colleges, HETs, Accredited Diving Schools and Accredited Aviation Schools)
- In possession of a valid Private Pilot License (PPL) if applying for Commercial Pilot Training
- In possession of a valid Commercial Pilot License if applying for Instructor’s or Instrument Rating
- Good academic record with a minimum overall average of 50%
- Students from disadvantaged backgrounds and those with disabilities are welcome to apply
- NOT currently funded in any TETA programme or by another sponsor
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric latest results, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Latest academic results/ record (certified copy)
- Qualifications/ certificates (certified copy)
- Parents/ guardians ID documents (certified copies)
- Parents/ guardians death certificate if deceased (certified copies)
- Proof of household income (latest payslips if employed/ affidavit if unemployed)
- Quote from tertiary institute of tuition fees, textbooks, accommodation etc
- Proof of registration from a tertiary institute/ Admission letter if not currently registered
- Acceptance letter from tertiary institute/ proof of application if acceptance letter is not yet available
- Pilots to include: Private Pilot License (PPL)
- Commercial Diving students: must be at least 18 years old, be able to swim and be fluent in English (reading, writing and understanding)
- If studying at a Private Institute: Valid proof of accreditation by the relevant authority/ body for study applied
17 August 2020 (at 16:30).
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
Disclaimer:- Kindly check all the Bursary information from the official TETA website because a small mistake of ours can cause you great harm.
Applications can be done in one of the following ways:
1) Online at: https://indicium.teta.org.za/Account/Login.aspx (most preferred method)
2) By download and complete the TETA-Bursary-Application-Form
Also download the TETA-Bursary-Guidelines before applying.
How to apply for TETA Bursary?
- First, Download the TETA Bursary application form provided below.
- Please read the TETA Bursary form carefully and fill it up.
- Attach all the mandatory documents required for TETA Bursary.
- Upload it on the official website of TETA .
- To visit the TETA official website or to apply for it, the link mentioned below.
FAQ On TETA Bursary:
- What is an TETA Bursary?
Ans: TETA Bursary means where TETA covers all the expenses of the students pursuing their studies. They help the students receiving the awards to complete their education, and then TETA hires them and provides them employment.
- Who qualifies for an TETA bursary?
Ans: Every organization providing a bursary has criteria that need to be fulfilled to apply for it. Requirements for TETA bursary may include age, academic achievement, age etc. If you are planning to apply for it first, you have to meet their requirements.
- How do bursaries work?
Ans: A bursary is a sum of money provided to the student achieving the award. Here, TETA provided TETA bursaries to students for their further studies.
- Is an TETA bursary free money?
Ans: Yes, TETA bursaries are free of cost and should not be paid back. Students get bursary directly from the college or university.
How is our Nxtgovtjobs website different from others?
You will find many sites where they post articles on bursaries, but do you know how our Nxtgovtjobs site is better? So, have a look at our points also:
- Our Nxtgovtjobs site provides a list of all the upcoming bursaries in South Africa.
- You will get to know the steps on how to apply for bursaries like in this article we explain on TETA Bursary.
- You will be notified of the arrival of any new upcoming bursaries.
- We provide you with the list of best bursaries faster than any other websites.
- Many sites will grab and post any bursaries right on their website, but we aim to provide quality, so we do deep research and then publish it.
- We always keep researching new bursaries and also see users comment on our post. This topic was also commented on by one of our users.