Chris Hani District Municipality Bursary application form- will help students who have completed their studies and want to do their further education. Chris Hani District Municipality is a good company, and it is a golden opportunity for the students to make their future secure. These awards are given to students without regard to caste, creed, religion, age, nationality, or disability. Students receiving the Chris Hani District Municipality scholarship will get a fantastic amount to continue their further studies in college or universities. You are requested to read the complete article for the Chris Hani District Municipality bursary online application form and to know the procedure how to apply for it. We will also provide you with the Chris Hani District Municipality bursary online application Download link.
Chris Hani District Municipality scholarship program covers all the student expenses for their further studies, such as accommodation fees, meals, books etc. After Chris Hani District Municipality provides the bursary, it wants the student receiving it to complete work or training for them after completing their studies. This is beneficial for both the company and the student receiving the bursary because they get employment directly after completing their studies. Chris Hani District Municipality also gets an educated and well-trained employee in their team.
Chris Hani District Municipality Bursary 2021-2022 | Download Chris Hani District Municipality Bursary application form PDF
These steps are taken by Chris Hani District Municipality bursary, South Africa, to help students complete their education and then hire them. By this, the student becomes employed after completing their studies or course that they were pursuing. For applying for an Chris Hani District Municipality scholarship, you can google the Chris Hani District Municipality bursary online application, where you will get to know how to register yourself to get the bursary for further studies. There are many available bursaries in South Africa where you can try and get registered to achieve the award. You can check our Home page for Latest Bursaries section to know more.
|Below this section, we have provided you with all the required information about the Chris Hani District Municipality bursary. But if you want, you can check out these bursaries, which are divided for your convenience. We have gathered all the bursaries for you all. We thought that some visitors might also be interested in other bursaries, so we have created a separate section below; you can check that out if you are interested.|
Check out all the active Government Bursaries from this page.
Requirement and Important Information on Chris Hani District Municipality Bursary 2021-2022
Application fees for the Chris Hani District Municipality Bursary will be none this means no fees will be taken for the Bursary.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must reside within the Chris Hani District Municipality, in the Eastern Cape (in one of the local municipalities, which include: Emalahleni, Engcobo, Enoch Mgijima, Intsika Yethu, Inxuba Yethemba and Sakhisizwe)
- Must have completed Matric
- Must have achieved and maintained a minimum overall average of 60% in Matric
- Must be accepted to study within one of the aforementioned fields of study
- Must be accepted to study at a public University or University of Technology in South Africa
- Must come from a previously disadvantaged community
- Must be in financial need and be able to prove that your family cannot afford to pay for tertiary studies
- Must have a total household income of NOT more than R15 000 per month
- Must be willing to serve the CHDM after graduation if required, for a period of time equal to the duration of funding received
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- South African ID document (certified copy)
- Unabridged birth certificate (certified copy)
- Matric final results (certified copy)
- Matric official NSC certificate (certified copy)
- Proof of acceptance to to study at a public University or University of Technology
- Proof of residence in the Chris Hani District Municipality (letter from Ward councilor/ municipal account/ lease agreement)
- Parents/ guardians ID documents (certified copies)
- Proof of income – if parents/ guardians are employed (payslips: certified copy/ letter from employer and a sworn statement/ tax return statement showing income)
- Proof of income – if parents/ guardians are self-employed (latest financial statements)
- Proof of income – if parents/ guardians are unemployed (sworn affidavits)
- Death certificates, if one or both parents are deceased (certified copy)
- Divorce certificate, if parents are divorced (certified copy)
- Sworn statement from one parent if your parents are separated
31 March 2021 (at 12:00).
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
Disclaimer:- Kindly check all the Bursary information from the official Chris Hani District Municipality website because a small mistake of ours can cause you great harm.
Download and complete the CHDA-Bursary-Application-Form
Alternatively, application forms can also be collected from the Chris Hani Development Agency (at 15 Warner Street, Southbourne, Queenstown).
How to apply for Chris Hani District Municipality Bursary?
- First, Download the Chris Hani District Municipality Bursary application form provided below.
- Please read the Chris Hani District Municipality Bursary form carefully and fill it up.
- Attach all the mandatory documents required for Chris Hani District Municipality Bursary.
- Upload it on the official website of Chris Hani District Municipality .
- To visit the Chris Hani District Municipality official website or to apply for it, the link mentioned below.
FAQ On Chris Hani District Municipality Bursary:
- What is an Chris Hani District Municipality Bursary?
Ans: Chris Hani District Municipality Bursary means where Chris Hani District Municipality covers all the expenses of the students pursuing their studies. They help the students receiving the awards to complete their education, and then Chris Hani District Municipality hires them and provides them employment.
- Who qualifies for an Chris Hani District Municipality bursary?
Ans: Every organization providing a bursary has criteria that need to be fulfilled to apply for it. Requirements for Chris Hani District Municipality bursary may include age, academic achievement, age etc. If you are planning to apply for it first, you have to meet their requirements.
- How do bursaries work?
Ans: A bursary is a sum of money provided to the student achieving the award. Here, Chris Hani District Municipality provided Chris Hani District Municipality bursaries to students for their further studies.
- Is an Chris Hani District Municipality bursary free money?
Ans: Yes, Chris Hani District Municipality bursaries are free of cost and should not be paid back. Students get bursary directly from the college or university.
How is our Nxtgovtjobs website different from others?
You will find many sites where they post articles on bursaries, but do you know how our Nxtgovtjobs site is better? So, have a look at our points also:
- Our Nxtgovtjobs site provides a list of all the upcoming bursaries in South Africa.
- You will get to know the steps on how to apply for bursaries like in this article we explain on Chris Hani District Municipality Bursary.
- You will be notified of the arrival of any new upcoming bursaries.
- We provide you with the list of best bursaries faster than any other websites.
- Many sites will grab and post any bursaries right on their website, but we aim to provide quality, so we do deep research and then publish it.
- We always keep researching new bursaries and also see users comment on our post. This topic was also commented on by one of our users.