City of Johannesburg EMS Bursary 2023 Closing Date 31 Mar 2023
Latest News regarding the release and overview of City of Johannesburg EMS Bursary. Tips and Process to submit City of Johannesburg EMS Bursary 2023 Online Application. We will share the Benefits and Advantages of taking part in the City of Johannesburg EMS Scholarship. Scroll down to access the list of the Latest Available Bursaries for 2023
City of Johannesburg EMS Open Bursaries Information you Need to Know.
The announcement of City of Johannesburg EMS Bursaries has opened the door to a world of exciting possibilities for Freshers. Recruiters call out candidates to Apply for Postgraduate Bursaries at City of Johannesburg EMS. Per the notification, Online Bursary Applications are being accepted online at their Official Career Portal. Candidates can also find many other Latest Bursaries on this site and apply for them.
Law Bursaries at City of Johannesburg EMS Career Portal 2023
City of Johannesburg EMS bursary program offers a range of opportunities for students in financial need to pursue their future dreams. The officials open Bursaries at multiple positions for several numbers of Students. City of Johannesburg EMS provides law bursaries, allowing aspiring students to gain invaluable Skills and experiences. So, read more about Upcoming City of Johannesburg EMS Scholarship and How to Apply for Available Bursaries at City of Johannesburg EMS.
|Name:-||City of Johannesburg EMS|
|Bursary Type:-||Talent Manager|
|Application Form:-||Download the City of Johannesburg EMS Application form PDF|
|Salary Est:-||R 195000-25000/- Annually|
|Closing Date:-||31 Mar 2023|
City of Johannesburg EMS Bursary Requirements and Eligibility Criteria-
- Diploma/Degree in HR Management or Industrial Psychology
- Monitoring and Evaluation experience
- Experience worked in a NPO sector advantageous
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Sound knowledge of the principles and practices of HR management
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and regulations
- Excellent planning and organising skills
- Must possess advanced conflict management skills, and be detail-oriented, highly organised, and able to work under pressure in a time-sensitive environment
- Excellent written, verbal and communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must produce a clear criminal check
- African candidates will get preference in line with EE targets
How to apply for an City of Johannesburg EMS Bursary 2023?
The Process to Submit Online Applications for City of Johannesburg EMS Bursaries has been stepped below.
- Tap on the “Apply Now” Button available, which helps you to redirect to the Official Portal of City of Johannesburg EMS Career.
- A list of all the latest openings of City of Johannesburg EMS Bursaries will appear on the Screen.
- Select the best Positions for Yourself as per your academic achievements.
- Verify your Degreed and proceed to Download City of Johannesburg EMS Bursary Application Form.
- Fill out the form, enter all the essential details, and attach the certified copies of the required Documents.
- Finally, please review your Application and upload it to the Official Portal Site of City of Johannesburg EMS Career.
Contact Details of City of Johannesburg EMS Bursary Department–
195 Main Rd, Martindale, Johannesburg, 2092, South Africa
+27 11 758 9157
|Email Address:-||Not Available|
Apply Online for City of Johannesburg EMS Bursaries 2023
Trending Searching of this Week
Nxtgovtjobs is a one-stop destination for all job seekers looking for reputable and prestigious employment sources.