Gauteng Department of Health Bursary application form- will help students who have completed their studies and want to do their further education. Gauteng Department of Health is a good company, and it is a golden opportunity for the students to make their future secure. These awards are given to students without regard to caste, creed, religion, age, nationality, or disability. Students receiving the Gauteng Department of Health scholarship will get a fantastic amount to continue their further studies in college or universities. You are requested to read the complete article for the Gauteng Department of Health bursary online application form and to know the procedure how to apply for it. We will also provide you with the Gauteng Department of Health bursary online application Download link.
Gauteng Department of Health scholarship program covers all the student expenses for their further studies, such as accommodation fees, meals, books etc. After Gauteng Department of Health provides the bursary, it wants the student receiving it to complete work or training for them after completing their studies. This is beneficial for both the company and the student receiving the bursary because they get employment directly after completing their studies. Gauteng Department of Health also gets an educated and well-trained employee in their team.
Gauteng Department of Health Bursary 2021-2022 | Download Gauteng Department of Health Bursary application form PDF
These steps are taken by Gauteng Department of Health bursary, South Africa, to help students complete their education and then hire them. By this, the student becomes employed after completing their studies or course that they were pursuing. For applying for an Gauteng Department of Health scholarship, you can google the Gauteng Department of Health bursary online application, where you will get to know how to register yourself to get the bursary for further studies. There are many available bursaries in South Africa where you can try and get registered to achieve the award. You can check our Home page for Latest Bursaries section to know more.
|Below this section, we have provided you with all the required information about the Gauteng Department of Health bursary. But if you want, you can check out these bursaries, which are divided for your convenience. We have gathered all the bursaries for you all. We thought that some visitors might also be interested in other bursaries, so we have created a separate section below; you can check that out if you are interested.|
Check out all the active Government Bursaries from this page.
Requirement and Important Information on Gauteng Department of Health Bursary 2021-2022
Application fees for the Gauteng Department of Health Bursary will be none this means no fees will be taken for the Bursary.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen,
- Those residing in Gauteng Province permanently,
- From a disadvantaged background,
- Studying or intend on studying in one of the aforementioned fields of study,
- Minimum “C” symbol average in Matric.
The following documents must accompany your complete application form:
- ID document (certified copy),
- Matric final certificate (current Matric students, see below),
- Proof of University registration (if applicable),
- Latest academic report/ transcript (current University students),
- Dependants birth certificates/ ID documents (certified copies),
- Parents/ guardians ID documents (certified copies),
- Parents/ guardians proof of income (latest payslips/ sworn affidavits if unemployed),
- Proof of residence (utility bill).
Students who are currently in Matric, must also provide the following documents:
- Matric June results report (certified copy),
- University letter of acceptance or preliminary acceptance,
- Motivation letter,
- Proof of voluntary work (letter from manager of health facility or hospital).
16 May 2017.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
Disclaimer:- Kindly check all the Bursary information from the official Gauteng Department of Health website because a small mistake of ours can cause you great harm.
Download and complete the Gauteng-Dept-of-Health-Bursary-Application-Form
How to apply for Gauteng Department of Health Bursary?
- First, Download the Gauteng Department of Health Bursary application form provided below.
- Please read the Gauteng Department of Health Bursary form carefully and fill it up.
- Attach all the mandatory documents required for Gauteng Department of Health Bursary.
- Upload it on the official website of Gauteng Department of Health .
- To visit the Gauteng Department of Health official website or to apply for it, the link mentioned below.
FAQ On Gauteng Department of Health Bursary:
- What is an Gauteng Department of Health Bursary?
Ans: Gauteng Department of Health Bursary means where Gauteng Department of Health covers all the expenses of the students pursuing their studies. They help the students receiving the awards to complete their education, and then Gauteng Department of Health hires them and provides them employment.
- Who qualifies for an Gauteng Department of Health bursary?
Ans: Every organization providing a bursary has criteria that need to be fulfilled to apply for it. Requirements for Gauteng Department of Health bursary may include age, academic achievement, age etc. If you are planning to apply for it first, you have to meet their requirements.
- How do bursaries work?
Ans: A bursary is a sum of money provided to the student achieving the award. Here, Gauteng Department of Health provided Gauteng Department of Health bursaries to students for their further studies.
- Is an Gauteng Department of Health bursary free money?
Ans: Yes, Gauteng Department of Health bursaries are free of cost and should not be paid back. Students get bursary directly from the college or university.
How is our Nxtgovtjobs website different from others?
You will find many sites where they post articles on bursaries, but do you know how our Nxtgovtjobs site is better? So, have a look at our points also:
- Our Nxtgovtjobs site provides a list of all the upcoming bursaries in South Africa.
- You will get to know the steps on how to apply for bursaries like in this article we explain on Gauteng Department of Health Bursary.
- You will be notified of the arrival of any new upcoming bursaries.
- We provide you with the list of best bursaries faster than any other websites.
- Many sites will grab and post any bursaries right on their website, but we aim to provide quality, so we do deep research and then publish it.
- We always keep researching new bursaries and also see users comment on our post. This topic was also commented on by one of our users.