GCRA Bursary application form- will help students who have completed their studies and want to do their further education. GCRA is a good company, and it is a golden opportunity for the students to make their future secure. These awards are given to students without regard to caste, creed, religion, age, nationality, or disability. Students receiving the GCRA scholarship will get a fantastic amount to continue their further studies in college or universities. You are requested to read the complete article for the GCRA bursary online application form and to know the procedure how to apply for it. We will also provide you with the GCRA bursary online application Download link.
GCRA scholarship program covers all the student expenses for their further studies, such as accommodation fees, meals, books etc. After GCRA provides the bursary, it wants the student receiving it to complete work or training for them after completing their studies. This is beneficial for both the company and the student receiving the bursary because they get employment directly after completing their studies. GCRA also gets an educated and well-trained employee in their team.
GCRA Bursary 2021-2022 | Download GCRA Bursary application form PDF
These steps are taken by GCRA bursary, South Africa, to help students complete their education and then hire them. By this, the student becomes employed after completing their studies or course that they were pursuing. For applying for an GCRA scholarship, you can google the GCRA bursary online application, where you will get to know how to register yourself to get the bursary for further studies. There are many available bursaries in South Africa where you can try and get registered to achieve the award. You can check our Home page for Latest Bursaries section to know more.
|Below this section, we have provided you with all the required information about the GCRA bursary. But if you want, you can check out these bursaries, which are divided for your convenience. We have gathered all the bursaries for you all. We thought that some visitors might also be interested in other bursaries, so we have created a separate section below; you can check that out if you are interested.|
Check out all the active Government Bursaries from this page.
Requirement and Important Information on GCRA Bursary 2021-2022
Application fees for the GCRA Bursary will be none this means no fees will be taken for the Bursary.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must reside within Gauteng province
- Must be between 18 to 35 years old
- Must have completed Matric
- Undergraduate studies: must be studying or intend on studying towards an undergraduate qualification at an accredited PSET institution (Post School Education and Training) (including public Higher Education Institutions, private Higher Education Institutions, Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) colleges, private colleges, Community Education and Training colleges and skills development providers)
- Postgraduate studies: must be studying or intend on studying towards a postgraduate qualification at an accredited institution of higher learning
Students who meet either of the following 3 criteria will automatically qualify for the bursary (but they must still submit an application):
- Top achievers at a Gauteng-based school
- Top 3 learners from no-fee paying Gauteng-based school
- Top 3 learners from Learners with Special Education Needs (LSEN) Gauteng-based schoo
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Full academic record, if currently studying (certified copy)
- Proof of acceptance to study at a recognised PSET institution/ institution of higher learning (on letterhead)
- Proof of address in Gauteng (Water and Electricity bill/ stamped ward councilors letter/ letter from traditional authority if in a rural area)
- Motivational letter (explaining why you require and deserve to be awarded the bursary: max 2 pages)
- Disability/ medical report if disabled
- Parents/ guardians proof of income (latest payslips if employed/ affidavit if unemployed)
31 March 2021.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
Disclaimer:- Kindly check all the Bursary information from the official GCRA website because a small mistake of ours can cause you great harm.
Applications must be done online here for the GCRA bursary 2021: https://gcrabursary.gauteng.gov.za/
You will be required to Register an account before you can Login and apply .
* If you need help with the bursary application process, please download the GPEDU_GCRA Bursary_User Guide
How to apply for GCRA Bursary?
- First, Download the GCRA Bursary application form provided below.
- Please read the GCRA Bursary form carefully and fill it up.
- Attach all the mandatory documents required for GCRA Bursary.
- Upload it on the official website of GCRA .
- To visit the GCRA official website or to apply for it, the link mentioned below.
FAQ On GCRA Bursary:
- What is an GCRA Bursary?
Ans: GCRA Bursary means where GCRA covers all the expenses of the students pursuing their studies. They help the students receiving the awards to complete their education, and then GCRA hires them and provides them employment.
- Who qualifies for an GCRA bursary?
Ans: Every organization providing a bursary has criteria that need to be fulfilled to apply for it. Requirements for GCRA bursary may include age, academic achievement, age etc. If you are planning to apply for it first, you have to meet their requirements.
- How do bursaries work?
Ans: A bursary is a sum of money provided to the student achieving the award. Here, GCRA provided GCRA bursaries to students for their further studies.
- Is an GCRA bursary free money?
Ans: Yes, GCRA bursaries are free of cost and should not be paid back. Students get bursary directly from the college or university.
How is our Nxtgovtjobs website different from others?
You will find many sites where they post articles on bursaries, but do you know how our Nxtgovtjobs site is better? So, have a look at our points also:
- Our Nxtgovtjobs site provides a list of all the upcoming bursaries in South Africa.
- You will get to know the steps on how to apply for bursaries like in this article we explain on GCRA Bursary.
- You will be notified of the arrival of any new upcoming bursaries.
- We provide you with the list of best bursaries faster than any other websites.
- Many sites will grab and post any bursaries right on their website, but we aim to provide quality, so we do deep research and then publish it.
- We always keep researching new bursaries and also see users comment on our post. This topic was also commented on by one of our users.