KwaZulu-Natal Dept of EDTEA Bursary application form- will help students who have completed their studies and want to do their further education. KwaZulu-Natal Dept of EDTEA is a good company, and it is a golden opportunity for the students to make their future secure. These awards are given to students without regard to caste, creed, religion, age, nationality, or disability. Students receiving the KwaZulu-Natal Dept of EDTEA scholarship will get a fantastic amount to continue their further studies in college or universities. You are requested to read the complete article for the KwaZulu-Natal Dept of EDTEA bursary online application form and to know the procedure how to apply for it. We will also provide you with the KwaZulu-Natal Dept of EDTEA bursary online application Download link.
KwaZulu-Natal Dept of EDTEA scholarship program covers all the student expenses for their further studies, such as accommodation fees, meals, books etc. After KwaZulu-Natal Dept of EDTEA provides the bursary, it wants the student receiving it to complete work or training for them after completing their studies. This is beneficial for both the company and the student receiving the bursary because they get employment directly after completing their studies. KwaZulu-Natal Dept of EDTEA also gets an educated and well-trained employee in their team.
KwaZulu-Natal Dept of EDTEA Bursary 2021-2022 | Download KwaZulu-Natal Dept of EDTEA Bursary application form PDF
These steps are taken by KwaZulu-Natal Dept of EDTEA bursary, South Africa, to help students complete their education and then hire them. By this, the student becomes employed after completing their studies or course that they were pursuing. For applying for an KwaZulu-Natal Dept of EDTEA scholarship, you can google the KwaZulu-Natal Dept of EDTEA bursary online application, where you will get to know how to register yourself to get the bursary for further studies. There are many available bursaries in South Africa where you can try and get registered to achieve the award. You can check our Home page for Latest Bursaries section to know more.
|Below this section, we have provided you with all the required information about the KwaZulu-Natal Dept of EDTEA bursary. But if you want, you can check out these bursaries, which are divided for your convenience. We have gathered all the bursaries for you all. We thought that some visitors might also be interested in other bursaries, so we have created a separate section below; you can check that out if you are interested.|
Check out all the active Government Bursaries from this page.
Requirement and Important Information on KwaZulu-Natal Dept of EDTEA Bursary 2021-2022
Application fees for the KwaZulu-Natal Dept of EDTEA Bursary will be none this means no fees will be taken for the Bursary.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Between 15 and 34 years old
- Reside within the KwaZulu-Natal province
- Currently in Matric and will be completing Matric this year (2020)
- Accepted to study towards an Aeronautical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering qualification
- Accepted to study at the University of Pretoria or at the University of the Witwatersrand, commencing in 2021
- From a disadvantaged background
- Preference will be given to students residing in rural areas
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document/ birth certificate (certified copy)
- Grade 11 final report (certified copy)
- Matric mid year report (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if available (certified copy)
- University acceptance letter (from the University of Pretoria/ University of the Witwatersrand)
- Copy of the course curriculum (including the number of subjects and years to complete the qualification)
- Motivational letter explaining why you need and deserve to be awarded a bursary
- Study plan explaining how you will complete your qualification over the bursary period
- Proof of residence within KwaZulu-Natal (rates/ water/ taxes statement)
- Parents/ guardians ID documents (certified copies)
- Parents/ guardians proof of income (latest payslips or bank statement if employed, affidavit if unemployed)
- Parents/ guardians income and expense statement
- Parents/ guardians death certificate if deceased (certified copies)
28 February 2021.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
Disclaimer:- Kindly check all the Bursary information from the official KwaZulu-Natal Dept of EDTEA website because a small mistake of ours can cause you great harm.
Download and complete the KZN-Department-of-EDTEA-Bursary-Application-Form
How to apply for KwaZulu-Natal Dept of EDTEA Bursary?
- First, Download the KwaZulu-Natal Dept of EDTEA Bursary application form provided below.
- Please read the KwaZulu-Natal Dept of EDTEA Bursary form carefully and fill it up.
- Attach all the mandatory documents required for KwaZulu-Natal Dept of EDTEA Bursary.
- Upload it on the official website of KwaZulu-Natal Dept of EDTEA .
- To visit the KwaZulu-Natal Dept of EDTEA official website or to apply for it, the link mentioned below.
FAQ On KwaZulu-Natal Dept of EDTEA Bursary:
- What is an KwaZulu-Natal Dept of EDTEA Bursary?
Ans: KwaZulu-Natal Dept of EDTEA Bursary means where KwaZulu-Natal Dept of EDTEA covers all the expenses of the students pursuing their studies. They help the students receiving the awards to complete their education, and then KwaZulu-Natal Dept of EDTEA hires them and provides them employment.
- Who qualifies for an KwaZulu-Natal Dept of EDTEA bursary?
Ans: Every organization providing a bursary has criteria that need to be fulfilled to apply for it. Requirements for KwaZulu-Natal Dept of EDTEA bursary may include age, academic achievement, age etc. If you are planning to apply for it first, you have to meet their requirements.
- How do bursaries work?
Ans: A bursary is a sum of money provided to the student achieving the award. Here, KwaZulu-Natal Dept of EDTEA provided KwaZulu-Natal Dept of EDTEA bursaries to students for their further studies.
- Is an KwaZulu-Natal Dept of EDTEA bursary free money?
Ans: Yes, KwaZulu-Natal Dept of EDTEA bursaries are free of cost and should not be paid back. Students get bursary directly from the college or university.
How is our Nxtgovtjobs website different from others?
You will find many sites where they post articles on bursaries, but do you know how our Nxtgovtjobs site is better? So, have a look at our points also:
- Our Nxtgovtjobs site provides a list of all the upcoming bursaries in South Africa.
- You will get to know the steps on how to apply for bursaries like in this article we explain on KwaZulu-Natal Dept of EDTEA Bursary.
- You will be notified of the arrival of any new upcoming bursaries.
- We provide you with the list of best bursaries faster than any other websites.
- Many sites will grab and post any bursaries right on their website, but we aim to provide quality, so we do deep research and then publish it.
- We always keep researching new bursaries and also see users comment on our post. This topic was also commented on by one of our users.