KZN Provincial Treasury Bursary application form- will help students who have completed their studies and want to do their further education. KZN Provincial Treasury is a good company, and it is a golden opportunity for the students to make their future secure. These awards are given to students without regard to caste, creed, religion, age, nationality, or disability. Students receiving the KZN Provincial Treasury scholarship will get a fantastic amount to continue their further studies in college or universities. You are requested to read the complete article for the KZN Provincial Treasury bursary online application form and to know the procedure how to apply for it. We will also provide you with the KZN Provincial Treasury bursary online application Download link.
KZN Provincial Treasury scholarship program covers all the student expenses for their further studies, such as accommodation fees, meals, books etc. After KZN Provincial Treasury provides the bursary, it wants the student receiving it to complete work or training for them after completing their studies. This is beneficial for both the company and the student receiving the bursary because they get employment directly after completing their studies. KZN Provincial Treasury also gets an educated and well-trained employee in their team.
KZN Provincial Treasury Bursary 2021-2022 | Download KZN Provincial Treasury Bursary application form PDF
These steps are taken by KZN Provincial Treasury bursary, South Africa, to help students complete their education and then hire them. By this, the student becomes employed after completing their studies or course that they were pursuing. For applying for an KZN Provincial Treasury scholarship, you can google the KZN Provincial Treasury bursary online application, where you will get to know how to register yourself to get the bursary for further studies. There are many available bursaries in South Africa where you can try and get registered to achieve the award. You can check our Home page for Latest Bursaries section to know more.
|Below this section, we have provided you with all the required information about the KZN Provincial Treasury bursary. But if you want, you can check out these bursaries, which are divided for your convenience. We have gathered all the bursaries for you all. We thought that some visitors might also be interested in other bursaries, so we have created a separate section below; you can check that out if you are interested.|
Check out all the active Government Bursaries from this page.
Requirement and Important Information on KZN Provincial Treasury Bursary 2021-2022
Application fees for the KZN Provincial Treasury Bursary will be none this means no fees will be taken for the Bursary.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Between 18 and 35 years old
- Reside in the KwaZulu-Natal Province
- Willing to study within the KwaZulu-Natal Province
- Currently in Matric OR have completed Matric
- Plan on studying towards a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned fields of study
- Have been provisionally accepted to study at a public tertiary institution
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Grade 11 final results (certified copy)
- Matric mid-year and trial results (certified copies)
- Matric certificate if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Proof of application on the CAO
- Curriculum from the tertiary institute
- Fee structure/ detailed quote from the tertiary institute (including registration fee and tuition fees)
- Motivational letter (stating your chosen field of study, your contact details and why you deserve to be awarded a bursary)
- Parents/ guardians ID documents (certified copies)
- Parents/ guardians proof of income (payslips if employed/ proof of unemployment from department of labour if unemployed/ pension receipt if applicable)
16 November 2018.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
Disclaimer:- Kindly check all the Bursary information from the official KZN Provincial Treasury website because a small mistake of ours can cause you great harm.
Download and complete the KZN-Provincial-Treasury-Bursary
How to apply for KZN Provincial Treasury Bursary?
- First, Download the KZN Provincial Treasury Bursary application form provided below.
- Please read the KZN Provincial Treasury Bursary form carefully and fill it up.
- Attach all the mandatory documents required for KZN Provincial Treasury Bursary.
- Upload it on the official website of KZN Provincial Treasury .
- To visit the KZN Provincial Treasury official website or to apply for it, the link mentioned below.
FAQ On KZN Provincial Treasury Bursary:
- What is an KZN Provincial Treasury Bursary?
Ans: KZN Provincial Treasury Bursary means where KZN Provincial Treasury covers all the expenses of the students pursuing their studies. They help the students receiving the awards to complete their education, and then KZN Provincial Treasury hires them and provides them employment.
- Who qualifies for an KZN Provincial Treasury bursary?
Ans: Every organization providing a bursary has criteria that need to be fulfilled to apply for it. Requirements for KZN Provincial Treasury bursary may include age, academic achievement, age etc. If you are planning to apply for it first, you have to meet their requirements.
- How do bursaries work?
Ans: A bursary is a sum of money provided to the student achieving the award. Here, KZN Provincial Treasury provided KZN Provincial Treasury bursaries to students for their further studies.
- Is an KZN Provincial Treasury bursary free money?
Ans: Yes, KZN Provincial Treasury bursaries are free of cost and should not be paid back. Students get bursary directly from the college or university.
How is our Nxtgovtjobs website different from others?
You will find many sites where they post articles on bursaries, but do you know how our Nxtgovtjobs site is better? So, have a look at our points also:
- Our Nxtgovtjobs site provides a list of all the upcoming bursaries in South Africa.
- You will get to know the steps on how to apply for bursaries like in this article we explain on KZN Provincial Treasury Bursary.
- You will be notified of the arrival of any new upcoming bursaries.
- We provide you with the list of best bursaries faster than any other websites.
- Many sites will grab and post any bursaries right on their website, but we aim to provide quality, so we do deep research and then publish it.
- We always keep researching new bursaries and also see users comment on our post. This topic was also commented on by one of our users.