Masakh’iSizwe Bursary application form- will help students who have completed their studies and want to do their further education. Masakh’iSizwe is a good company, and it is a golden opportunity for the students to make their future secure. These awards are given to students without regard to caste, creed, religion, age, nationality, or disability. Students receiving the Masakh’iSizwe scholarship will get a fantastic amount to continue their further studies in college or universities. You are requested to read the complete article for the Masakh’iSizwe bursary online application form and to know the procedure how to apply for it. We will also provide you with the Masakh’iSizwe bursary online application Download link.
Masakh’iSizwe scholarship program covers all the student expenses for their further studies, such as accommodation fees, meals, books etc. After Masakh’iSizwe provides the bursary, it wants the student receiving it to complete work or training for them after completing their studies. This is beneficial for both the company and the student receiving the bursary because they get employment directly after completing their studies. Masakh’iSizwe also gets an educated and well-trained employee in their team.
Masakh’iSizwe Bursary 2021-2022 | Download Masakh’iSizwe Bursary application form PDF
These steps are taken by Masakh’iSizwe bursary, South Africa, to help students complete their education and then hire them. By this, the student becomes employed after completing their studies or course that they were pursuing. For applying for an Masakh’iSizwe scholarship, you can google the Masakh’iSizwe bursary online application, where you will get to know how to register yourself to get the bursary for further studies. There are many available bursaries in South Africa where you can try and get registered to achieve the award. You can check our Home page for Latest Bursaries section to know more.
|Below this section, we have provided you with all the required information about the Masakh’iSizwe bursary. But if you want, you can check out these bursaries, which are divided for your convenience. We have gathered all the bursaries for you all. We thought that some visitors might also be interested in other bursaries, so we have created a separate section below; you can check that out if you are interested.|
Check out all the active Government Bursaries from this page.
Requirement and Important Information on Masakh’iSizwe Bursary 2021-2022
Application fees for the Masakh’iSizwe Bursary will be none this means no fees will be taken for the Bursary.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must be currently in Matric OR have completed Matric
- Must be studying OR accepted to study full-time, within one of the aforementioned fields of study (Degree or Diploma studies)
- Must be studying OR accepted to study at one of the following universities: University of Cape Town/ University of Stellenbosch/ Cape Peninsula University of Technology
- Must NOT be a current bursary recipient of the Masakh’iSizwe Bursary programme
- *Preference will be given to financially disadvantaged students, female students, students with disabilities and students from rural communities
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Latest Matric results, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Latest academic results, if currently at tertiary level (certified copy)
- Full academic record (certified copy)
- Proof of registration or application at one of the aforementioned tertiary institutions
- Full course outline for the 2022 academic year
- Study cost estimate for the 2022 academic year
- Proof of residential address (recent account or utility bill – not older than 3 months)
- Parents/ guardians/ spouse ID document (certified copy)
- Parents/ guardians/ spouse proof of income (latest payslip if employed/ affidavit if unemployed/ death certificate if deceased)
- Proof of any existing debt (if applicable)
- Proof of any other financial aid received (if applicable)
- Medical proof of disability (if disabled)
- Motivational letter to support your application
31 August 2021.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
Disclaimer:- Kindly check all the Bursary information from the official Masakh’iSizwe website because a small mistake of ours can cause you great harm.
Download and complete the MasakhiSizwe-Bursary-Application-Form-2022
How to apply for Masakh’iSizwe Bursary?
- First, Download the Masakh’iSizwe Bursary application form provided below.
- Please read the Masakh’iSizwe Bursary form carefully and fill it up.
- Attach all the mandatory documents required for Masakh’iSizwe Bursary.
- Upload it on the official website of Masakh’iSizwe .
- To visit the Masakh’iSizwe official website or to apply for it, the link mentioned below.
FAQ On Masakh’iSizwe Bursary:
- What is an Masakh’iSizwe Bursary?
Ans: Masakh’iSizwe Bursary means where Masakh’iSizwe covers all the expenses of the students pursuing their studies. They help the students receiving the awards to complete their education, and then Masakh’iSizwe hires them and provides them employment.
- Who qualifies for an Masakh’iSizwe bursary?
Ans: Every organization providing a bursary has criteria that need to be fulfilled to apply for it. Requirements for Masakh’iSizwe bursary may include age, academic achievement, age etc. If you are planning to apply for it first, you have to meet their requirements.
- How do bursaries work?
Ans: A bursary is a sum of money provided to the student achieving the award. Here, Masakh’iSizwe provided Masakh’iSizwe bursaries to students for their further studies.
- Is an Masakh’iSizwe bursary free money?
Ans: Yes, Masakh’iSizwe bursaries are free of cost and should not be paid back. Students get bursary directly from the college or university.
How is our Nxtgovtjobs website different from others?
You will find many sites where they post articles on bursaries, but do you know how our Nxtgovtjobs site is better? So, have a look at our points also:
- Our Nxtgovtjobs site provides a list of all the upcoming bursaries in South Africa.
- You will get to know the steps on how to apply for bursaries like in this article we explain on Masakh’iSizwe Bursary.
- You will be notified of the arrival of any new upcoming bursaries.
- We provide you with the list of best bursaries faster than any other websites.
- Many sites will grab and post any bursaries right on their website, but we aim to provide quality, so we do deep research and then publish it.
- We always keep researching new bursaries and also see users comment on our post. This topic was also commented on by one of our users.