Polokwane Municipality Bursary application form- will help students who have completed their studies and want to do their further education. Polokwane Municipality is a good company, and it is a golden opportunity for the students to make their future secure. These awards are given to students without regard to caste, creed, religion, age, nationality, or disability. Students receiving the Polokwane Municipality scholarship will get a fantastic amount to continue their further studies in college or universities. You are requested to read the complete article for the Polokwane Municipality bursary online application form and to know the procedure how to apply for it. We will also provide you with the Polokwane Municipality bursary online application Download link.
Polokwane Municipality scholarship program covers all the student expenses for their further studies, such as accommodation fees, meals, books etc. After Polokwane Municipality provides the bursary, it wants the student receiving it to complete work or training for them after completing their studies. This is beneficial for both the company and the student receiving the bursary because they get employment directly after completing their studies. Polokwane Municipality also gets an educated and well-trained employee in their team.
Polokwane Municipality Bursary 2021-2022 | Download Polokwane Municipality Bursary application form PDF
These steps are taken by Polokwane Municipality bursary, South Africa, to help students complete their education and then hire them. By this, the student becomes employed after completing their studies or course that they were pursuing. For applying for an Polokwane Municipality scholarship, you can google the Polokwane Municipality bursary online application, where you will get to know how to register yourself to get the bursary for further studies. There are many available bursaries in South Africa where you can try and get registered to achieve the award. You can check our Home page for Latest Bursaries section to know more.
|Below this section, we have provided you with all the required information about the Polokwane Municipality bursary. But if you want, you can check out these bursaries, which are divided for your convenience. We have gathered all the bursaries for you all. We thought that some visitors might also be interested in other bursaries, so we have created a separate section below; you can check that out if you are interested.|
Check out all the active Government Bursaries from this page.
Requirement and Important Information on Polokwane Municipality Bursary 2021-2022
Application fees for the Polokwane Municipality Bursary will be none this means no fees will be taken for the Bursary.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Permanently reside within the Polokwane Municipality
- Currently in Matric OR completed Matric
- Studying or intend on studying full-time towards your first degree or national diploma qualification
- Studying or intend on studying at a public University/ University of Technology/ TVET College
- From a disadvantaged background
- In financial need
- NOT currently in receipt of any other bursary funding
- Students with disabilities are welcome to apply
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric latest results, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Full academic record, if currently at tertiary level (certified copy)
- Proof of acceptance/ provisional admission to study full-time at a recognised tertiary institution
- Proof of residence (from an authorized traditional leader/ ward councilor)
- Parents/ guardians ID documents (certified copies)
- Parents/ guardians proof of income (certified copies of latest payslips if employed/ latest financial statements if self-employed/ certified death certificates if deceased/ affidavit confirming that one parent is not working if only one parent is bringing in an income)
11 November 2019.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
Disclaimer:- Kindly check all the Bursary information from the official Polokwane Municipality website because a small mistake of ours can cause you great harm.
Download and complete the Polokwane-Municipality-Bursary-Application-Form
How to apply for Polokwane Municipality Bursary?
- First, Download the Polokwane Municipality Bursary application form provided below.
- Please read the Polokwane Municipality Bursary form carefully and fill it up.
- Attach all the mandatory documents required for Polokwane Municipality Bursary.
- Upload it on the official website of Polokwane Municipality .
- To visit the Polokwane Municipality official website or to apply for it, the link mentioned below.
FAQ On Polokwane Municipality Bursary:
- What is an Polokwane Municipality Bursary?
Ans: Polokwane Municipality Bursary means where Polokwane Municipality covers all the expenses of the students pursuing their studies. They help the students receiving the awards to complete their education, and then Polokwane Municipality hires them and provides them employment.
- Who qualifies for an Polokwane Municipality bursary?
Ans: Every organization providing a bursary has criteria that need to be fulfilled to apply for it. Requirements for Polokwane Municipality bursary may include age, academic achievement, age etc. If you are planning to apply for it first, you have to meet their requirements.
- How do bursaries work?
Ans: A bursary is a sum of money provided to the student achieving the award. Here, Polokwane Municipality provided Polokwane Municipality bursaries to students for their further studies.
- Is an Polokwane Municipality bursary free money?
Ans: Yes, Polokwane Municipality bursaries are free of cost and should not be paid back. Students get bursary directly from the college or university.
How is our Nxtgovtjobs website different from others?
You will find many sites where they post articles on bursaries, but do you know how our Nxtgovtjobs site is better? So, have a look at our points also:
- Our Nxtgovtjobs site provides a list of all the upcoming bursaries in South Africa.
- You will get to know the steps on how to apply for bursaries like in this article we explain on Polokwane Municipality Bursary.
- You will be notified of the arrival of any new upcoming bursaries.
- We provide you with the list of best bursaries faster than any other websites.
- Many sites will grab and post any bursaries right on their website, but we aim to provide quality, so we do deep research and then publish it.
- We always keep researching new bursaries and also see users comment on our post. This topic was also commented on by one of our users.