Swartland Municipality Bursary application form- will help students who have completed their studies and want to do their further education. Swartland Municipality is a good company, and it is a golden opportunity for the students to make their future secure. These awards are given to students without regard to caste, creed, religion, age, nationality, or disability. Students receiving the Swartland Municipality scholarship will get a fantastic amount to continue their further studies in college or universities. You are requested to read the complete article for the Swartland Municipality bursary online application form and to know the procedure how to apply for it. We will also provide you with the Swartland Municipality bursary online application Download link.
Swartland Municipality scholarship program covers all the student expenses for their further studies, such as accommodation fees, meals, books etc. After Swartland Municipality provides the bursary, it wants the student receiving it to complete work or training for them after completing their studies. This is beneficial for both the company and the student receiving the bursary because they get employment directly after completing their studies. Swartland Municipality also gets an educated and well-trained employee in their team.
Swartland Municipality Bursary 2021-2022 | Download Swartland Municipality Bursary application form PDF
These steps are taken by Swartland Municipality bursary, South Africa, to help students complete their education and then hire them. By this, the student becomes employed after completing their studies or course that they were pursuing. For applying for an Swartland Municipality scholarship, you can google the Swartland Municipality bursary online application, where you will get to know how to register yourself to get the bursary for further studies. There are many available bursaries in South Africa where you can try and get registered to achieve the award. You can check our Home page for Latest Bursaries section to know more.
|Below this section, we have provided you with all the required information about the Swartland Municipality bursary. But if you want, you can check out these bursaries, which are divided for your convenience. We have gathered all the bursaries for you all. We thought that some visitors might also be interested in other bursaries, so we have created a separate section below; you can check that out if you are interested.|
Check out all the active Government Bursaries from this page.
Requirement and Important Information on Swartland Municipality Bursary 2021-2022
Application fees for the Swartland Municipality Bursary will be none this means no fees will be taken for the Bursary.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must be between the ages of 17 and 35 years
- Must be permanently residing within the greater Swartland Municipal area, in the Western Cape
- Must have completed Matric OR currently be in Matric
- Must be studying OR intend on studying full-time within one of the aforementioned fields of study
- Must be studying OR intend on studying at an approved tertiary institute
- Must have achieved a minimum result of 60% for Accounting in Matric
- Must have achieved a minimum result of 60% for Mathematics in Matric
- Must NOT be currently in receipt of any other bursary awards
- Preference will be given to students from previously disadvantaged groups
- Students with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Grade 11 final results AND Matric mid-year results, if currently in Matric (certified copies)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Latest academic record, if at tertiary level (certified copy)
- Proof of permanent residential address (certified copy)
- Proof of household income (latest payslips certified copies/ sworn affidavits)
- Surety’s ID document (certified copy)
- Proof of registration fees
19 February 2021.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
Disclaimer:- Kindly check all the Bursary information from the official Swartland Municipality website because a small mistake of ours can cause you great harm.
Download and complete the Swartland-Municipality-Bursary-Application-Form
How to apply for Swartland Municipality Bursary?
- First, Download the Swartland Municipality Bursary application form provided below.
- Please read the Swartland Municipality Bursary form carefully and fill it up.
- Attach all the mandatory documents required for Swartland Municipality Bursary.
- Upload it on the official website of Swartland Municipality .
- To visit the Swartland Municipality official website or to apply for it, the link mentioned below.
FAQ On Swartland Municipality Bursary:
- What is an Swartland Municipality Bursary?
Ans: Swartland Municipality Bursary means where Swartland Municipality covers all the expenses of the students pursuing their studies. They help the students receiving the awards to complete their education, and then Swartland Municipality hires them and provides them employment.
- Who qualifies for an Swartland Municipality bursary?
Ans: Every organization providing a bursary has criteria that need to be fulfilled to apply for it. Requirements for Swartland Municipality bursary may include age, academic achievement, age etc. If you are planning to apply for it first, you have to meet their requirements.
- How do bursaries work?
Ans: A bursary is a sum of money provided to the student achieving the award. Here, Swartland Municipality provided Swartland Municipality bursaries to students for their further studies.
- Is an Swartland Municipality bursary free money?
Ans: Yes, Swartland Municipality bursaries are free of cost and should not be paid back. Students get bursary directly from the college or university.
How is our Nxtgovtjobs website different from others?
You will find many sites where they post articles on bursaries, but do you know how our Nxtgovtjobs site is better? So, have a look at our points also:
- Our Nxtgovtjobs site provides a list of all the upcoming bursaries in South Africa.
- You will get to know the steps on how to apply for bursaries like in this article we explain on Swartland Municipality Bursary.
- You will be notified of the arrival of any new upcoming bursaries.
- We provide you with the list of best bursaries faster than any other websites.
- Many sites will grab and post any bursaries right on their website, but we aim to provide quality, so we do deep research and then publish it.
- We always keep researching new bursaries and also see users comment on our post. This topic was also commented on by one of our users.